Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anduin - Ranged Healer - Warcraft Hero

Videos

Abilities
    Trait - Leap of Faith
    Cooldown: 80 seconds
    Faith instantly pulls an allied Hero to Anduin's location, granting them Unstoppable while they travel.

Q - Flash Heal
    Mana Cost: 30
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Cast for 0.75 seconds to heal an allied Hero for 260.

W - Divine Star
    Mana Cost: 45
    Cooldown: 9 seconds
    Send light that deals 140 damage to enemies and then returns to Anduin, healing allied Heroes for 130 in a wider path. Healing increases by 25% per enemy Hero hit.

E - Chastise
    Mana Cost: 40
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Shove a swell of light forward, dealing 145 damage to the first enemy Hero hit and Rooting them for 1.25 seconds.

R1 - Holy Word: Salvation
    Mana Cost: 70
    Cooldown: 80 seconds
    After 0.5 seconds, Channel to invoke the Light for 3 seconds. While nearby, allied Heroes heal for up to 25% of their max Health and are Protected.

R2 - Lightbomb
    Mana Cost: 70
    Cooldown: 60 seconds
    Imbue an allied Hero with the Light. After 1.5 seconds, it explodes, dealing 150 damage to enemies and Stunning them for 1.25 seconds.

The target gains a Shield that absorbs 140 damage per enemy Hero hit. Lasts for 5 seconds.

Talents

Level 1
    • [Q] Renew - Basic Attacks against Heroes empower the next Flash Heal to also heal for 115 over 5 seconds.
    • (Passive) Pursued by Grace - Damaging and enemy Hero heals the lowest Health allied Hero near Anduin for 28.
    • (Passive) Bold Strategy - Anduin gains his other level 1 Talents, but Flash Heal's cooldown is increased by 1 second.

Level 4
    • [W] Moral Compass - Divine Star fires Basic Attacks at 2 Heroes close to its apex for 70% damage.
    • [E] Holy Reach - After hitting an enemy with Chastise, Anduin's next Basic Attack has 50% more range, 50% more damage, and heals allied Heroes near Anduin for 90.
    • (Passive) Inner Fire - Increases Attack Speed by 20% and Basic Attack range by 15%.

Level 7
    • [Q] Blinding Heal - Casting Flash Heal on an ally heals Anduin for 80.
    • [W] Power Word: Shield - If Divine Star hits an enemy Hero, gain a Shield that absorbs 165 damage for 4 seconds.
    • (Passive) Blessed Recovery - If Anduin loses more than 8% of his maximum Health at once, recover 15% Health over 3 seconds. This effect has a 10 second cooldown.

Level 13
    • [W] Speed of the Pious - While Divine Star is traveling, gain 30% Movement Speed.
    • [Trait] Enchant Boots - Lion's Speed - Gain 5% Movement Speed. This bonus is tripled while Leap of Faith's cooldown is available.
    • (Passive) Push Forward! - Damaging an enemy Hero grants 3% Movement Speed for 6 seconds, up to 15%.

Level 16
    • [Q] Evenhanded Blessings - If Flash Heal is cast on a different target from its last, refund 40% of its cooldown.
    • [W] Holy Nova - After Anduin catches Divine Star, it explodes, healing nearby allied Heroes for 100 and damaging enemies for 100.
    • [Active] Inner Focus - Activate to reset the cooldown of Flash Heal and its next cast heals for 40% more. Damaging enemy Heroes with Divine Star reduces this cooldown by 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.
    • [Active] Lightwell - Summon a Lightwell that periodically heals a nearby allied Hero for 75. The well only fades after healing 10 times or when recast. This cooldown is reduced by 1 second each time Anduin heals an allied Hero. Cooldown: 70 seconds.

Level 20
    • [R1] Light of Stormwind - Holy Word: Salvation healing is increased to up to 30% of maximum Health and upon ending, allied Heroes gain 40% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.
    • [Trait] Glyph of Faith - Leap of Faith gains a 2nd charge.
    • (Passive) Varian's Legacy - Basic Attacks burn enemies for 87 damage over 3 seconds and Anduin heals for 50% of the damage dealt.
    • [Active] Desperate Prayer - Activate to desperately heal an allied Hero for 540, but kneel for 2 seconds, unable to act. Using Desperate Prayer places Flash Heal on a 10 second cooldown. Cooldown: 40 seconds.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2019-04-30 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is he will be probably an healer or support. Maybe an bruiser, but doubtfull on that.

I dunno if they did this just for the hero release, but I noticed when I queued for Storm League it had the Stormwind music playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    announcement when?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

They made him a Holy Priest! It's my current main spec in WoW, this makes me so happy ♥

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Ranged healer? So he's slashing with his sword and bolts of Light shoot out, or something like that?

Holy Word: Salvation looks kinda bad? He has to cast it and it's a channel, so it can be interupted. Lightbomb, on the other hand, sounds pretty good. It works great with heroes like Diablo, Anub or ETC, who already have a stun, while he can also root a target for 1.25 seconds to likely get the stun from Lightbomb off. His W sounds interesting enough aswell but his Q looks like a huge liability, a 0.75 second root every time you wanna heal... yeah. That's assuming he can't move while casting, ofcourse. We'll have to wait and see what the range on it is, maybe he'll just play like Ana. Leap of Faith is nice, though.

Edit: Anduin gets protected aswell, even though it says allied heroes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Nvm, I guess.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2019-04-23 at 09:31 AM.

Abilities and talents added to the OP.

Leap of Faith is something u can troll with or save someone. Looks decent, but i dont like that he doesnt use sword at all

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Ranged healer? So he's slashing with his sword and bolts of Light shoot out, or something like that?
    He only uses sword for W and R, basic attacks are sparkles from his palms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for all those Genji mains, who will get leap of faith from Anduin, and then do suicide dash and blame healer for dying.

Last edited by DesoPL; 2019-04-23 at 02:03 PM.

Outside of the possibility that he might wield both Holy and Shadow magic, I was kinda "Meh" towards the idea of Anduin being in the Nexus. Not only does it turn out that he won't be wielding both after all, but his abilities in general seem kinda...weird. Mechanically speaking, anyway. Guess I'll have to actually see them in action before I really make a judgement about them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    That being said, since I don't play WoW anymore, this is kind of my first look at "grown up" Anduin outside of the main BFA cinematic...is he this much of an adorkable nerd in WoW as well?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

My golden boy has arrived and with the original voice actor, I'm dying!

Lol he looks like a beta boy pussy. Now his personality matches his looks.

Lol Alarak quotes with this little sht is totally hilarious. Alarak is now my animal spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Spotlight is hitting around Anduin's actual release on live servers next week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...nduin/elmr93z/

well, he's certainly interested in women, based on those dialogues.

wranduin shippers btfo

but eh, pretty boring hero for me. i still want a core replacer old god or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    Omg he looks so cute I might actually reinstall hots just to play him.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched some gameplay previews of him.

He looks STUPID strong.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)