Red face Stutters and audio cracking in games

Hello!

I've been experiencing quite heavy fps drops in pretty much all games and when the fps jumps, the audio crackles as well which sounds like jittering or something. Worst of them all is Fortnite where the fps dips like crazy (from 144 to mid 60-70s) when turning around with the mouse.

So far I've tried:

1. Reinstall GPU drivers (with and without nvidia sound or GE drivers)
    2. Tried different settings inside nvidia control panel (maximum pre-rendered frames etc.)
    3. Disabled all possible windows 10 crap stuff (game dvr etc.)
    4. Updated all necessary drivers (chipset, audio)
    5. Lowered settings to absolute minimum, but stutters still remain
    6. Checking temps but they are all fine while gaming, cpu hovering around 50c while gpu is max 60-65
    7. Clean install of windows 10

Last thing I checked was that Latencymon was giving me quite high dpc times so I'm wondering if theres somekind of conflict with wrong drivers that I've possibly installed or something? I don't have much knowledge with this stuff but I don't think I'm supposed to have crazy drops with semi-decent rig? I have also included pastebin link for the latency stuff: https://pastebin.com/x3CiEQUq

My specs:

CPU: i5-6600k
    GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
    Monitor: zowie xl2411p 144hz
    MOBO: Gigabyte Z170-Gaming K3
    RAM: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX Black, DDR4 3000MHz
    PSU: Evga 750W SuperNOVA

Thanks in advance.

Do you have any overclocks running?
    Ram/cpu/gpu, XMP enabled?

First thing would be to turn any of that off, FWIW i get small micro stutters (less than 0.5 sec freeze) in Apex Legends but every other game is fine. I also get the sound issue at the same time it happens, but again this is only an issue in Apex and that game has so many issues that I've given up caring.