Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Broken draenei would be extremely unpopular and probably the ugliest race in the game, and not "strong, epic and ugly" like orcs or dwarfs, just old and deformed ugly.
    Sure they would, but they've been one of the most requested allied races, and they've been requested as a subrace for years. It's time for them to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Personally I don't consider Human "pretty"... are very generic as race... but my point is another: looking at statistics players prefer "pretty" races, so I don't understand why Blizzard spent time to introduce a race that will be barely represented.

Also, mostly of this “allied races” are just a customization options for already existing races. So, basically, to me its hard be excited for something that i don't like aesthetically (the model look very awkward because the disproportion about arms and legs) and as idea.

Instead to introduce new customizable options for our races, we got a customizable option as race. If you are happy for this, good for you... I'm not.

Horde with Nightborn and maybe Vulpera are new races... Alliance got nothing new.
    You originally complained about Alliance getting another "ugly" race. I simply pointed out that Alliance has more than double the "pretty" races that Horde has... so complaining about "ugly" mechagnomes is kind of void.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

It'd be nice if someone could make a thread about clockwork gnomes (or gnomes, period) without a bunch of outspoken children circle-jerking about how much they dislike gnomes. Just because clockwork gnomes are being made playable (if they are, it's not an entirely sure thing yet, technically) doesn't mean that they are being made playable instead of whatever concept you are personally obsessing over; i.e.: high elves (which are not being made playable regardless of what other races are added, sorry).

No one cares if you dislike gnomes or dislike this allied race concept. If people insist on complaining about them in every single thread they pop up in, it would be nice if they at least elaborated on why. For instance, you'd prefer traditional clockwork gnomes (i.e., from WotLK), as opposed to "omg i haet gnomz". Furthermore, don't presume to speak for anyone but yourself. Most people don't share in your irrational hatred of gnomes. Most people simply don't care about them either way.

The salt over this race is unreal.

On topic: Thanks, OP, for sharing the video on this. I'd been curious what customization they'd have, as well as whether this race actually had a real shot at being an allied race in the future. After seeing this, I'm feeling confident that Blizzard intends for them to be playable, as there has clearly been a lot of work put into the customization for them... though that begs the question as to why they haven't announced them yet for a 8.2.5 patch. Blizzard probably has a reason for this, but I'm not really in the mood to speculate about it right now.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2019-04-27 at 09:24 AM.