Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    WoW, you guys are being really optimistic i thought we lived in different times now
    We do. Pretty sure many people would be shocked when they discover that the mentality of players have changed over MMO history.
    It's no longer about community. it's about gearing & min-maxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    We do. Pretty sure many people would be shocked when they discover that the mentality of players have changed over MMO history.
    It's no longer about community. it's about gearing & min-maxing.
    This might be somewhat true but can only tell that I've seen from both sides later on.
    The big great story about Tarren Mill vs Southshore is something we even got a battleground called after but do heritage from the snowball effect from helping lowbies where people logged over to their mains at that time and called in guildies and what not.

Maybe we won't see the fights just there and as P2 most likely will be to camp people at flightmasters, we might see mighty crusades whom's scaning the chats after some gankers that's honorworthy.

Just my prediction and not too different from current servers out there. Just without bg's really.