3+ Year Old Account

Question about level requirement for older raids.

Hello , i am currently running ICC 25HC and Ulduar every week for the mounts with my 4 level 120's and those easily kill the bosses.

I am looking into leveling some alts soly for running those 2 mounts.

Now i know it used to be possible with level 100's , but also read that suddenly that changed (during the new scaling). I wondered if with the Legacy Buff , it is possible again with lower levels and what level that is.

Thanks in advance.

Wrath content is easily doable at level 100. Anything lower than that though you might run into some issues due to the new scaling with the stat squish.

My level 100 warlock can easily solo 25m H lich king. However my level 90 mage gets hit like a truck.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-24 at 05:24 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

15+ Year Old Account
    From personal experience the difficulty of instances always, hmm, goes like this
    Current level minus 2 exp = easy way to do old instances, for example > I'm at Wrath level 80 lvl, so I can do easily vanilla ones, but TBC will be a bit hard for me, If I'm on Cata levels, TBC instances raids become even easier while wotlk will take some time. Maybe its changed, but well, I believe it works like that (and worked like that always)
    It used to be hard to do old raids with formula "Next Xpac came to live, get to max lvl and jump to old instances/raids". Like you got 110 lvl and went to HFC. Yea, you can kill some bosses sure it's is possible, but hard. But in BfA times, HFC is easier
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

I believe you need to be at least 11 levels above to really get the legacy buff, so 91 should do it. If not, do 100.

You can also just make a bunch of DHs on different realms since they finish their starter zone at 100, and this works for any toy, pet, mount, and mog farm since all that stuff is account-bound.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oke , thanks alot for all the info!