Thread: Un-Thwart MMO-C

Thumbs down Un-Thwart MMO-C

Like the title says: Un-Thwart MMO-C

The worst moderator MMO-C has ever had. He is biased, as dumb as a pig's behind, objective as an onion and as truthfull as Donald Trump. The guy is scaring all the intresting contributors away, because they all outsmart him and because he just can't handle opinions he doesn't share.

Seriously, stop this moron!

(They say in North Korea they call him Thwart Ban-fuk or Thwart Cry-babby.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting this upset about internet janitors, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Regardless of my opinion on the topic, this is not the proper channel to voice such a concern, and while your throw away account may not matter, we should try not to bait others into doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Regardless of my opinion on the topic, this is not the proper channel to voice such a concern, and while your throw away account may not matter, we should try not to bait others into doing the same.
    Yes we should protest load and clear since contacting MMO-C is like hitting a wall of silance. Its useless.

He recently banned me for saying I'd give a phone to a homeless person, rather than use the phone myself.

I standby this soon to be deleted thread.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10 years and 2 accounts later, I have yet to ever even interact with a mod. The closest I get is scrap bot notifications for flaming for calling people dumb and I just move on with my life.

When somebody with the mentality of a 10 year old tries to sperg its opinion on anyone...
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Getting this upset about internet janitors, yikes.
    Disgust moves in mysterious ways...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    When somebody with the mentality of a 10 year old tries to sperg its opinion on anyone...
    ..they become a mod like Thwart. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussing moderation publicly is not allowed.