Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I am not putting up photographs of my garden right now. Landscaping designed with 10 inches or less rain per year does not do well it rains over 40 inches week after week. It is May and it is still raining in San Diego with more rain expected over the weekend. My garden is full of weeds right now. Not the smokeable kind of weeds.
    Kentucky has been pretty bad too. Lots of rain this winter/spring. Still have two beds I've not even begun to prep.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I've done stuff like windowsill/porch rail pots (usually small things like garlic or various peppers), but that's the extent of it.

I suck at growing plants, just have a few cacti and succulents. My lavender bush is still going strong. I'd like to grow herbs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not me but an old coworker use to grow cherry tomatoes and hed bring them in with rocksalt and balsamic vinegar. Fuckin uuuuuuuuuunnnnfffffff

Too much work for very little gain. Would rather use my skills for other things and just pay robots and unskilled laborers to get vegetables for me.

So are you also a plant enthousiast? Do you have a garden? If so what plants do you grow?
    I have a garden that I keep very well feed. It's full of Pitfall traps, Flypaper traps, Snap traps, Bladder traps, and Lobster traps.

/odd sound

My garden has caught another vict.......

uuummmmmm....

Gotta dance...........

Grew lots of food when i was in CO, mostly squashes like butter nut, green and gold zucchini, potatoes and tomatoes. We planted some asparagus but it takes a few years before you can harvest. My fave though was carrots...they grew funny, were wider than the were long...but omg the taste, best i've ever had.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Just gonna do a copy/paste from an older post of my Garden;

My house is fairly modest I'd say, living in Ireland;

Garage and Stable Yard/Paddock/Fields:

Near the Granny flat:

Beside the house:

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Grew lots of food when i was in CO, mostly squashes like butter nut, green and gold zucchini, potatoes and tomatoes. We planted some asparagus but it takes a few years before you can harvest. My fave though was carrots...they grew funny, were wider than the were long...but omg the taste, best i've ever had.
    In my neighborhood, I would be feeding the bunnies and ground squirrels. The ground squirrels are the worse.

In my neighborhood, I would be feeding the bunnies and ground squirrels. The ground squirrels are the worse.
    We has 9 cats on our 7 acres. they took care of the small land mammals, but birds still got at some of the tomatoes.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    We has 9 cats on our 7 acres. they took care of the small land mammals, but birds still got at some of the tomatoes.
    Our property is next to the Cleveland National Forest. We have mountain lions, bobcats, great horned owls, coyotes and we even saw a bald eagle snatched a fat ground squirrel once. He was squeezing the fat squirrel like a squeegee in his huge claws right in front of our bay window. I think I prefer to keep our cats indoor.

Our property is next to the Cleveland National Forest. We have mountain lions, bobcats, great horned owls, coyotes and we even saw a bald eagle snatched a fat ground squirrel once. He was squeezing the fat squirrel like a squeegee in his huge claws right in front of our bay window. I think I prefer to keep our cats indoor.
    I was in Pikes Peak National Forest. had pumas, coyotes, one bears, and four foxxes enter our property, 3 dogs and several shots guns for those (granted we try not to kill them unless they are attacking the live stock or a human). But we only lost 1 cat in the 3 years we were up there.