Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No matter what Omar Khadr is I'm sure what Donatello meant to write was how impressed they were with Canadian televisions commitment to free speech and presenting both sides of the argument. No doubt we all await their next thread on freeing world renowned free speech advocate Abu Hamza from US prison for merely speaking his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    OPs grand twisting of the truth has caused me to learn a lot more about this man than I wanted to.
    I do appreciate how the thread went totally against the narrative OP was peddling thanks a few informed people and a Wikipedia page.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    My viewpoint was changed after I digged deeper and found disturbing facts. I edited my first post.
    Last edited by Donatello Trumpi; 2019-04-25 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    My viewpoint was changed after I digged deeper and found disturbing facts. I edited my first post.
    It takes a lot to admit one was wrong. Kudos to you.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait is this the case people always site when they say Canada gives terrorist money?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wait is this the case people always site when they say Canada gives terrorist money?
    Yes because people can't actually take the five minutes it would take to learn about Omar Khadr's situation and the sham kangaroo court trial he had. Easier to just repeat stupid memes from Facebook.

Is the "stop giving bad people a platform" idea gone?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Yes because people can't actually take the five minutes it would take to learn about Omar Khadr's situation and the sham kangaroo court trial he had. Easier to just repeat stupid memes from Facebook.
    well i guess its good to have another tell to see if people are uninformed and unwilling to google basic stuff, i'm starting to get alot of those...