Splendour is focused on progressing to and through end tier content while having fun, on a fairly relaxed raiding schedule.

Although our goal is clearing the content, that doesn’t mean we aren’t welcoming more casual/new players as long as you know your role or are willing to learn. We have experienced raid leaders and players who are always happy to put in hours outside the raid to teach/help our raiders prepare for fights etc.

For BfA we are interested in:

Tanks: High priority, recruiting a vocal/high attendance tank for a main tank spot
Healers: High priority on any healer spec, particularly priest/pala/druid
DPS: All ranged DPS classes are usable, prio on SP/lock for obvious reasons. Warr/Rogue/WW would be good

Raiding Times

Saturday 1200-1500, 1530-1800 and Tuesday 19-23 (server time).
Thursday 19-23 optional Normal/HC usually, Mythic later on in the tier.

What we want from you

A mic and the ability to communicate in raids.

Able to attend 90% of raids (occasional exceptions - holidays, sickness, family etc.)

A positive friendly attitude.

You should have or be willing to gain thorough knowledge of your class - that means being able to play every spec even if you don’t have the gear for it yet, so you can adapt to different fights.

How to apply:
We are currently not asking for a full application as they are a pain, we have a <5 minute recruitment form here:

goo.gl/forms/IDFRvxp1aSrpLat02

What we have to offer
We have a friendly raiding environment where we try and help eachother get better rather than hoarding our secrets to hold onto your raid spot. Generally civil/non toxic/drama free, and discourage politics/racism etc in our guild chat, discord etc. Not the most memey guild so if you need a guild where every sentence is edgy af, this may not be it.

If you have questions, feel free to poke me on Squarefaced (or ask anyone in guild to direct you to me) add my battletag Squarefaced#2787 or Discord at Square#5616. You’re welcome to jump into our Discord and have a chat or just lurk and see what we’re up to.