Can people get banned for abusing phasing?

Sure is hard just to finish the Call To Arms when any time someone gets close to death they instantly use that addon to jump phases

No. Without phasing I probably wouldn't have been able to get 1000 honor in Tiragarde Sound on launch. Useful to avoid bounty hunters too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Sure is hard just to finish the Call To Arms when any time someone gets close to death they instantly use that addon to jump phases
    Are you stupid?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, you can only phase once you have been out of combat for a while. Approximately 5-10 seconds after leaving combat. If he phased away during combat, he probably joined a battleground, arena or dungeon.

what addon? arent realm jump addons broken?

Ya, you aren't able to instantly leave phases in pvp combat any more and those addons that jump you realms automatically aren't functional any more. Its still possible, but requires a lot more work than you'd be able to pull off in pvp combat.
    Its gotta be taking a queue for something, but I haven't done anything with a queue for so long I'm not sure what it would even be.

Either way, no one will be getting banned for this unless you have definitive proof they are exploiting some sort of system to their benefit.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

They are likely taking arena skirmish queues to dodge dying. That happens a lot on my server. A lot a lot. Like, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    False information. Sharding hopping is not working in PVP combat since BFA.