Thread: A secret plan

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A secret plan

What's the possibility that Saurfang and Sylvanas are secretly developing a plan to trick Anduin? Also is it possible Saurfang can marry Sylvanas and will it make the Horde stronger?

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    What's the possibility that Saurfang and Sylvanas are secretly developing a plan to trick Anduin? Also is it possible Saurfang can marry Sylvanas and will it make the Horde stronger?
    In order:
    1.) Low
    2.) No
    3.) Definitely not

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for plot twists, but them being married, is not something I would ever see happen. Why would saurfang even consider such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    I'm all for plot twists, but them being married, is not something I would ever see happen. Why would saurfang even consider such a thing
    because this:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...7377153?page=1

they would be a great power couple if this scenario became true.
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2019-04-25 at 05:29 AM.

because this:

they would be a great power couple
    They go together like mushrooms and ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They go together like mushrooms and ice cream.
    did you read the post? It explains how they both can be playing a game together against anduin. If they are both 2-faced, they fit each other well.

did you read the post? It explains how they both can be playing a game together against anduin. If they are both 2-faced, they fit each other well.
    And Saurfang and Sylvanas hate each other's guts too much to want to work together on anything that isn't threatening a world-ending disaster. At least understand the characters' backstories and personalities before pushing fanfic; a lot more interesting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And Saurfang and Sylvanas hate each other's guts too much to want to work together on anything that isn't threatening a world-ending disaster. At least understand the characters' backstories and personalities before pushing fanfic; a lot more interesting that way.
    Wrong, that's what they want you to think, looks like you didn't read the link.

Have a good one.

Wrong, that's what they want you to think, looks like you didn't read the link.

Have a good one.
    Wrong, that's what they want you to think. Looks like you didn't read anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    because this:

they would be a great power couple if this scenario became true.
    There is a fundamental flaw with the "too much honor" part of that post, he never got there, because getting there would have required challenging her to Mak'gora long before reaching "too much honor", and that pretty much invalidates everything else in that post.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With how almost everyone is turning on Sylvanas? Not a chance. Saurfang would sooner have her head on a pike than offer his hand in marriage to his Warchief. No offense to your post, OP, but that's just as unrealistic as seeing all the fanfics on AO3 of Anduin or Jaina tying the knot with Sylvanas in a political marriage as a means to end the war (which, if the night elves and worgen have anything to say about it, is not going to happen while Sylvanas is still kicking). It won't happen in canon, and it'd be one helluva stretch to make it even remotely work in fanfiction (which is why I rarely if ever participate in shipping in WoW at all).

"Also is it possible Saurfang can marry Sylvanas and will it make the Horde stronger?" What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... Nope.. Chances, non-existant. Marriage? Nope. Make Horde stronger? Naw, more fragile.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If that it's the case then he'll betray characters like Thrall, Baine, Lor'themar and the players who choose to align with him against Sylvanas schemes, and that it's really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What... I don't even...

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    If there were a secret plot between Saurfang and Sylvanas, why would she send rangers and troops after him to kill him? It would made sense if he asks Anduin to keep him in Stormwind and to allow those loyal to him to stay there as well... this way, he could build up a strike force to attack from within at the right moment.

But that brainfart them being married? How would anyone come up with that idea? I highly doubt that marriage is anything any forsaken is interested in. It serves no purpose.

I would advise staying atleast 20 kilometers away from the stuff you're currently smoking.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Sure, I'm bored enough to entertain this hilarious slash-fiction.

I'm not reading that forum link because I'm not that bored, but does it address the fact that we have a novella about the War of Thorns that is told from Saurfang and Sylvanas's perspective, including their thoughts and impressions, that makes no mention of any collusion? Is it such a great conspiracy that they don't even know about it themselves??!!?!
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

We are deep into fanfic territory here, there are better websites for that.
    The idea of a marraige between Saurfang and Sylvanas is absolutely ridiculous and couldn't be farther from possible, even the idea of Sylvanas marrying Anduin makes more "sense"

Intriguing idea though

Saurfang is an orc. A conservative orc. One that never would have a love affair with an undead.

Also, Sylvie isnt that sexy anymore since she had to cover her rotten corpse with a leather breastplate.