Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    From her 'no force can bind me!' I guess we don't actually kill her.

She may even be tricked and bound into the dagger by Sylvanas and then brought to Helya as a gift. I mean, the Naga and the Kvaldir didn't get along very well and Sylvanas still has the deal with Helya, so maybe...?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Azshara by all rights should be less powerful than a lot of the villains we've faced. The quote people LOVE to use to demonstrate her power is when she had full use of the well above all others. She was pretty much one with the well. Anyone with her level of addiction and use had become a shade of their former self to even being a crackhead looking thing. Nzoth saved her from drowning. It never said he either empowered or removed her addiction.

She deserved to die in a quest.
    But she becomes infused with the power of the old gods even after she loses Well access.

Besides I do think Mannoroth who was also working with the Well to create a portal big enough for Sargeras was sensing Well of Eternity infused Azsharam he was sensing her own power.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    But she becomes infused with the power of the old gods even after she loses Well access.

Besides I do think Mannoroth who was also working with the Well to create a portal big enough for Sargeras was sensing Well of Eternity infused Azsharam he was sensing her own power.
    What power? There was no indication that she was infused with power. The only thing stated is she was transformed into a naga.

There was no "sensing her power" as that isn't how the well worked. It infused her with power that she used. She lived pretty much on its shore and supposedly even swam in it. She was pretty much one with the well. As of Cata, she couldn't even kill Malfurion.

Take a look at her "death" and "dead" animations on Wowhead.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=153653/q...delviewer:10+0

From the lines and animations so far, she doesn't seem to die. But that's subject to change, of course.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Take a look at her "death" and "dead" animations on Wowhead.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=153653/q...delviewer:10+0

From the lines and animations so far, she doesn't seem to die. But that's subject to change, of course.
    I think it is because she will have a cinematic post death, that said maybe she will be N'zoths personal torture slave for now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda hope we do. I've been on this forum for a long time, and from what i've seen, everyone and their mother is expecting her to have her own expansion for her to rule over as the big bad, and I've always wanted to prove them wrong. She isn't all that. We've already beaten the strongest of her forces numerous times, she shouldn't have the strength left to be a massive threat on her own. Her own personal power was great once, but that was ten thousand years ago, the high elves should have her magic far surpassed. Personally, I think that she isn't even strong enough to hold her own raid, but I guess she is an important enough character for Blizzard to give her one, I'm not going to disagree with that.

Let her end here, where she belongs. It's been dragged out long enough, she should have been a Vanilla World Boss.

I eagerly await her return to sniffle sadly as she contemplates all that wasted time serving Sarger... er, N'Zoth before having a raid encounter with fuck you mechanics.

She should have been the end boss of a South Seas/ocean themed expansion, but after they threw away an entire planet in Legion, we shouldn't expect any real effort anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The "binding her" part is actually part of her last phase. Jaina etc trap her, and when she realizes she can't escape she starts draining the Heart of Azeroth to free N'zoth. Wouldn't surprise me if she dies in the cinamtic afterwards, much like Gul'dan, which is why her ingame death animation shows her still living.