Why you will never understand what it means to be a genius.

The simplest way i can put it, you aren't willing to put in the time.

Being a genius is not a badge of honor, its a fallback mechanic. Sure you need to have a minimum level of brain capacity to reach it, but generally being a true genius (as our society terms it) is achievable by any tom dick or harry you see on the street.

Being a genius is no different than any athletic activity, it takes time and sacrifice to get there. The main point id like to get across with this thread is for people to understand that the highest level of thinking happens behind closed doors, not in the media.

Feel free to inquire as to why i feel i am a genius, i will oblige the best i can if the mods allow such a conversation.

Poor grammar skills. Genius debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Poor grammar skills. Genius debunked.
    How do i best phrase this lol, you think a made up skillset (english 101) is what determines genius level intellect?

I assume you are trolling of course, but i still had to address the comment just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    The simplest way i can put it, you aren't willing to put in the time.

Being a genius is not a badge of honor, its a fallback mechanic. Sure you need to have a minimum level of brain capacity to reach it, but generally being a true genius (as our society terms it) is achievable by any tom dick or harry you see on the street.

Being a genius is no different than any athletic activity, it takes time and sacrifice to get there. The main point id like to get across with this thread is for people to understand that the highest level of thinking happens behind closed doors, not in the media.

Feel free to inquire as to why i feel i am a genius, i will oblige the best i can if the mods allow such a conversation.
    Please provide your list of accomplishments and skills, I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Please provide your list of accomplishments and skills, I am curious.
    First we would have to determine what it is you feel are important lists in regards to where humanity is today. Mine most likely differ from what you believe, as i mainly look out for the greater good.

First we would have to determine what it is you feel are important lists in regards to where humanity is today. Mine most likely differ from what you believe, as i mainly look out for the greater good.
    The point of my question is for you to share what you think. Pretty genius stalling technique though, I give you that

I think you are just looking for your periodic lock and ban after a few pages of pushing utter nonsense.

The point of my question is for you to share what you think. Pretty genius stalling technique though, I give you that
    Well no not exactly, the way you phrased the question makes it appear you are only able to process mental ability by what the world in 2019 deems important, this is disagree with on the onset.

Well no not exactly, the way you phrased the question makes it appear you are only able to process mental ability by what the world in 2019 deems important, this is disagree with on the onset.
    So enlighten me; share your perception of qualities necessary to demonstrate genius, and explain how you have them.

What is this post...?

Very well. Why do you feel you are a genius?

So enlighten me; share your perception of qualities necessary to demonstrate genius, and explain how you have them.
    Well first you need to separate yourself from whats actually important and what people are ok with being told is important. As for how i have such qualities, the best way i can explain it is a removal from ego entirely, its almost akin to not being human.

MMO-C: A board for psychopaths

Time reveals that geniuses are bloviated and over-rated.
    It's grasping how they can so lack common sense that should be understood.

You should apply for mod status like the rest of the geniuses that expertly janitor this site.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Time reveals that geniuses are bloviated and over-rated.
    It's grasping how they can so lack common sense that should be understood.
    Odd because i lean on common sense a lot of the time to come to many of the conclusions i have.

I guess that is why the term exists, what's so common for me isnt for the next guy (and vice versa).

Odd because i lean on common sense a lot of the time to come to many of the conclusions i have.
    It doesn't show.

Well first you need to separate yourself from whats actually important and what people are ok with being told is important. As for how i have such qualities, the best way i can explain it is a removal from ego entirely, its almost akin to not being human.
    You made a thread about being a genius and simultaneously hold the belief that you have removed from ego? Are you saying you have genius level cognitive dissonance?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It doesn't show.
    See that comment is limited in nature, had you read one sentence further you may have had a mini epiphany yourself. Common sense does not mean its common to everyone, just that its common to you.

- - - Updated - - -

You made a thread about being a genius and simultaneously hold the belief that you have removed from ego? Are you saying you have genius level cognitive dissonance?
    I don't know what cognitive dissonance has to do with this conversation whatsoever, i feel you need to remove yourself from any sort of bias/ego to reach true genius levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create troll threads. Closing this.

CLOSED.