View Poll Results: Who would hate the horde most

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Humans

    17 12.78%
  • Worgen

    11 8.27%
  • Draenei

    22 16.54%
  • Night Elves

    56 42.11%
  • High Elves

    2 1.50%
  • None or Other or Cant Decide

    25 18.80%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Scarab Lord The Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hallownest
    Posts
    4,575
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Werent the original horde under the Legions sway the whole time, its prob why the humans could work with them for WC3.

    The whole thing of the horde seems to be normal extraordinary people manipulated by evil forces, realising that, breaking free and fighting their enslacpvers then repeat rinse a few years later?
    I mean if you really want most of the finger-pointing should be at the Night Elves. The bulk of the conflict on Azeroth, especially in the Warcraft games, stems from Legion interference, invasion, or fallout from Legion actions. The Night Elves are the ones who originally brought the Legion to Azeroth.

    More to your question I was looking specifically at events that fell under the direction of the Horde leadership. The decimation of Quel'Thalas was not under the Horde. Grom going rouge and drinking demon blood again was not directed by the Horde. And so on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Well stupidity is no excuse. They drank the demon blood to be able to kill the night elfs / Cenarius
    Who were partially drawn to the Orcs because they still carried the mark of the Legion from their previous enslavement.
    I mean I get what you're trying to say but relative the broader events listed the skirmishes on the outskirts of Ashenvale were relatively minor and the massacre where Cenarius was killed was under the Legion's sway.

    A few battles in the forest is not, in my opinion, equal to the burning of Teldrassil or the blighting of Gilneas, for example.

  2. #22
    Warchief Amaterasu65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your belly
    Posts
    2,011
    I chose Night Elves but Humans (Gilneans included) have suffered a lot too. The orcs are despicable creatures.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Who were partially drawn to the Orcs because they still carried the mark of the Legion from their previous enslavement.
    I mean I get what you're trying to say but relative the broader events listed the skirmishes on the outskirts of Ashenvale were relatively minor and the massacre where Cenarius was killed was under the Legion's sway.

    A few battles in the forest is not, in my opinion, equal to the burning of Teldrassil or the blighting of Gilneas, for example.
    Well even the original enslavement they brought onto themselves.

    Also:
    https://youtu.be/5VlRKeiD9hg?t=1870

    clear target, he knows what he is drinking and he does it to kill Cenarius.

    Night elfs are a constant pushing bag since they exist in Warcraft, thats probably the reason why they put them to the Alliance
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-04-26 at 02:34 PM.

  4. #24
    This makes me wonder, what have the Horde lost to the Alliance? I can't really think of anything. Undercity was more like a reconquest. Not much of a loss to be honest.

    I think Draenei have suffered the most. The orcs made a road out all their dead for crying out loud.

  5. #25
    Scarab Lord The Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hallownest
    Posts
    4,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Well even the original enslavement they brought onto themselves.

    Also:
    https://youtu.be/5VlRKeiD9hg?t=1870

    clear target, he knows what he is drinking and he does it to kill Cenarius.
    As stated in-game, one of his followers says this is directly against Thrall's orders. At this point, Grom is breaking from the Horde and going rogue. He is no longer operating under the direction of the Horde and his actions are no longer condoned by the Horde. I am reading the question as actions by directed by Horde leadership. As soon as Grom makes the choice, this no longer applies.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Which Alliance races annihilated horde races?
    interesting word choice. Cause the answer is none since the only races the alliance targeted that wound up in the horde survived.

    Now if you mean decimated, attacked, nearly wiped out, etc (as opposed to "utterly wiped out"):

    Humans have gravely threatened and made a goal of destroying Orcs, Goblins, Blood Elves, and Dark Spear Trolls... to not even include the sideline subplot of forsaken presumed to be scourge prior to establishing the undercity and bringing it into the horde.

    So... yeah. Humans were right bastards to people they didn't agree with easily.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    No? Because Azshara didn't tell her to order the Wrathgate, nuke Gilneas and Southshore using chemical weapons, and allow the construction of a concentration camp for Humans?
    citation needed.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Wasn't he working for the Lich King then? Orc responsible, manipulated by the Legion, but still horde ultimately, just like wc1 & 2 orcs
    Still led by a HUMAN in the invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    This makes me wonder, what have the Horde lost to the Alliance? I can't really think of anything. Undercity was more like a reconquest. Not much of a loss to be honest.

    I think Draenei have suffered the most. The orcs made a road out all their dead for crying out loud.
    Ner'zhuls ritual wouldn't have destroyed Draenor, if the Alliance didn't invade it and interrupted the ritual last minute. SO an entire planet gone for alliance self absorbing rightoussnes.

  9. #29
    1. The scourge aka undead from wc3 was never part of the horde
    2. Wrathgate was made by a group of forsaken renegades not the horde

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Not like the Lich King was commonly known as an Orc.
    A spirit. enslaved and tortured by Kil'jaeden as forced servant to create the Scourge. the burning Legion is ultimatley responsible for creating the Scourge in this regard.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Ner'zhuls ritual wouldn't have destroyed Draenor, if the Alliance didn't invade it and interrupted the ritual last minute. SO an entire planet gone for alliance self absorbing rightoussnes.
    That's an indirect consequence, not something the Alliance did. It was the Orcs that destroyed Draenor, by their own actions and choices.
    What's "self absorbing righteoussnes"? Do you mean self-righteous? If so, I'd have to say that there was nothing self-righteous about the Alliance pressing an advantage against their enemy that had invaded their world and worse. What the Alliance Expedition did was selfless, not self-righteous.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    1. The scourge aka undead from wc3 was never part of the horde
    2. Wrathgate was made by a group of forsaken renegades not the horde
    As I understand it, the Wrathgate might now actually be Sylvanas doing after all. I've seen more than one person write that, but I don't remember the source. But somewhere it was heavily implied she had a hand in it now.

  12. #32
    As I understand it, the Wrathgate might now actually be Sylvanas doing after all. I've seen more than one person write that, but I don't remember the source. But somewhere it was heavily implied she had a hand in it now.
    It was already hinted at in the Chronicles Volume 3 and finally outright confirmed by Afrasiabi in an interview.
    The Void can be used to protect the world, not to destroy it. But as with any weapon or magic, one must learn to wield it correctly.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    A spirit. enslaved and tortured by Kil'jaeden as forced servant to create the Scourge. the burning Legion is ultimatley responsible for creating the Scourge in this regard.
    The orcs also gave themselves willingly to the Burning Legion. But as you say, it's more of an indirect consequence rather than purely a Horde thing. Even though it wouldn't have happened if the orcs hadn't given themselves up to the Burning Legion.
    Gul'dan created the first Death Knights though, if I recall correctly.

  14. #34
    The Insane Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Posts
    16,046
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    High Elves:
    - Slaughtered by Undead in 3rd war
    Are you really blaming the scourge on the Horde?

    Jesus Christ.

    As it stands right now the Horde has suffered the most from the Horde. What with all these stupid civil wars.

  15. #35
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    11,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    I would say Draenei but Legion started it so they were dying race of people before they even arrived on Draeneor. Regardless on how much baiting this topic is, we could switch the question around wuite easily. Trolls(entire Alliance) and Blood Elves(Arthas) say hello.
    The troll wars were mostly high elf focused weren’t they? Lorderan is also how part of the horde do it would seem like both of thoses would be horde tallies now alliance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Zul'jin. Get your lore facts straight. And no, Blood Elves are able to make up good with Trolls(See Revantusk, Darkspear and Zandalari). Those who are Kaldorei, Humans and high elves by name? All parts of the Alliance. Not to mention Dwarfs too(Frostmane ice trolls). The hatred between alliance races and troll kind predates the arrival of the Horde by a large margin.
    Some one should Proabbly tell zul’jin that trolls are able to get along with blood elfs I’m sure he’d be happy to join the horde.

  16. #36
    GNOMES. Hordes use them as phinatas or eat them... and all that while making fun of them

    #neverforget #neverforgive

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    The orcs also gave themselves willingly to the Burning Legion. But as you say, it's more of an indirect consequence rather than purely a Horde thing. Even though it wouldn't have happened if the orcs hadn't given themselves up to the Burning Legion.
    Gul'dan created the first Death Knights though, if I recall correctly.
    Death Knights not connected to the Scourge. And finally. Who was the last Lich King? Arthas. The same Arthas leading the attack that destroyed both Lordaeron and the Elves. Stop pulling on strawmans.

  18. #38
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    11,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Ah ravenmoon Arthas led the scourge by your logic the HUMANS genocided the high elves.

    Lorderon humans did in fact but as it turns out they are now horde.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Are you really blaming the scourge on the Horde?

    Jesus Christ.

    As it stands right now the Horde has suffered the most from the Horde. What with all these stupid civil wars.
    Gul'dan started it. Imagine a horde controlled Azeroth. Finally no more Alliance fanboys telling us how to feel about our own faction.

  20. #40
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    11,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    This makes me wonder, what have the Horde lost to the Alliance? I can't really think of anything. Undercity was more like a reconquest. Not much of a loss to be honest.

    I think Draenei have suffered the most. The orcs made a road out all their dead for crying out loud.
    The cows or goblins have Proabbly fared the worse of all the horde races as they are the only ones not starting trouble. Though Mabye the blood elfs come close.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •