Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So basically you got caught in your own shit and want to play the ''nu uh I don't wanna you are dumb I don't have to prove anything" card

    Classic. And yeah, if you are gonna run your mouth about me you best believe I am going to defend myself and call you out for the lying chump that you are. You set the ground rules don't cry now.

    Oh and I'm still waiting for you to show me that evidence that doesn't exist. Either of your original lie or the lie about me being dishonest. Show me where I have ever been dishonest.
    Actually it was an observation not an argument, but thank you. I care little to get sucked into some debate with a well known bad faith poster.

  2. #62
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Actually it was an observation not an argument, but thank you. I care little to get sucked into some debate with a well known bad faith poster.
    We are already in a debate slick, so that ship has sailed. Show me some sources or continue to be called a liar. You are the one who keeps making accusations absurd lies, not me bub.

    Is it bad faith to ask for sources now in your warped reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  3. #63
    is this like fun for you guys?

  4. #64
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    is this like fun for you guys?
    I'm at work bored so....yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'm at work bored so....yeah?
    i always wondered about that

    do people really go on forums on their free time?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    We are already in a debate slick, so that ship has sailed. Show me some sources or continue to be called a liar. You are the one who keeps making accusations absurd lies, not me bub.

    Is it bad faith to ask for sources now in your warped reality?
    Hypocrites like you are funny. Btw my last post that you replied to is copy paste of your response to me lol. These are reasons why you are bad faith poster and there is no point in debating with you.

    Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51074374

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51065097
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51065218

    Ironically here you called me bad faith poster because I wanted sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51064646

    And here you refuse to provide sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post50965516


    So tell me why should I debate with you? Why should I hold your hand when you act like this?

    I could post more examples like this but quote history only goes back 2 months or so.
    Last edited by Cizr; 2019-04-27 at 09:51 AM.

  7. #67
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Hypocrites like you are funny. Btw my last post that you replied to is copy paste of your response to me lol. These are reasons why you are bad faith poster and there is no point in debating with you.

    Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51074374

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51065097
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51065218

    Ironically here you called me bad faith poster because I wanted sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51064646

    And here you refuse to provide sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post50965516


    So tell me why should I debate with you? Why should I hold your hand when you act like this?

    I could post more examples like this but quote history only goes back 2 months or so.
    While I appreciate you taking the time to dig up those posts, literally none of them say what you think they do...Me attacking the things you say is not the same as me attacking you as a person rather than your ideas, which is what ad hominem means after all. Hell I don't even know you to attack you lmao

    Our routine goes as such from what I have read in your links: You say something absurdly stupid, stupid enough to warrant assuming that you are being dishonest and troll-ish rather than sincere with your words and lack of understanding.

    All you have done is concrete my previous opinion of you, which is that you are a bad faith poster that is only looking to instigate and provoke ''the leftists'' (whatever the hell that even is these days).

    I could go through one by one and explain how context works and how what I said is not ad hominen, but that is both a lot of work on my end and a lot of assuming that you would even receive the information instead of trying to twist it around to fit your agenda.

    Rather I will just say this guy: You continue to say racist or stupid shit and I am going to continue to call it racist or stupid.
    Last edited by matheney2k; 2019-04-27 at 10:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    So tell me why should I debate with you?
    You shouldn't. Your posts are just general nonsense and bigotry and always blaming all your problems on "leftists".

    In fact I'd be very glad too if you just went away, so I wouldn't have to get frustrated with your lies and bad faith "arguments".
    We are often struck down easily. However no matter how often beaten, we can't forget the joy we felt during the dispute. The pleasure of stretching our willpower. The pleasure of trying out our own strength. The pleasure of seeing a manifestation of real comradely emotions among friends. The pleasure of seeing the world clearly split into camps of foes and friends. The pleasure of seeing an improvement in our own personality. by Sakae Osugi

  9. #69
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    i always wondered about that

    do people really go on forums on their free time?
    Well I personally work at a foster home on the weekends graveyard shift, so I like to do my guilty pleasure and read the happenings of good ole' MMO-C gen OT

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You shouldn't. Your posts are just general nonsense and bigotry and always blaming all your problems on "leftists".

    In fact I'd be very glad too if you just went away, so I wouldn't have to get frustrated with your lies and bad faith "arguments".
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  10. #70
    yes, some evil people hold some beliefs that non-evil people hold.

    it'd be the same if twitter was trying to ban stalinists. it'd catch left-leaning people too.

    though, i'm a little confused as to how it'd catch normal conservatives when it didn't also catch non-extremist muslims.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

    steve danuser - waifu cringelord

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Again, ISIS is a terrorist organization about killing civilians. White supremacy is an idea that whites might somehow be supreme in some way. This is apples to oranges. Debate about ideas is allowed while physical violence against civilians is not.
    ISIS is about an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East.

    Its goals and ideology inevitably led to violence. Just like white supremacy.

    White supremacists have literally always been terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  12. #72
    Big difference between banning a terrorist organisation and it's sympathizers and banning an ideology and its sympathizers. But totally knew who authored the thread before I finished reading the full title.
    "Come what come may, Time and the hour runs through the roughest day." — William Shakespeare.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Rather I will just say this guy: You continue to say racist or stupid shit and I am going to continue to call it racist or stupid.
    I didnt say anything racist. Thats another ad hominem from you. Your kind does this all the time. I mean to people like you even guys like Ben Shapiro are nazi racists lol.

    You claim to not know me enough to attack me yet you call me racist all the time. Strange.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You shouldn't. Your posts are just general nonsense and bigotry and always blaming all your problems on "leftists".

    In fact I'd be very glad too if you just went away, so I wouldn't have to get frustrated with your lies and bad faith "arguments".
    Dont be salty that I refuted your claims on previous page friend. If truth is triggering you so much there is always ignore list.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Big difference between banning a terrorist organisation and it's sympathizers and banning an ideology and its sympathizers. But totally knew who authored the thread before I finished reading the full title.
    yeah I was not even suprised.

  14. #74


    I love how this becomes just more and more true with time.

  15. #75

  16. #76
    Titan Aggrophobic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg/Bangkok
    Posts
    11,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I guess you dont use social media then?

    No. The left is.
    I do use social media quite a bit. I have litteraly never seen that being posted or suggested. Well, by people such as you maybe but then it is used to make false statements and to ridicule or belittle other peoples ideas.

    You are making a fool of yourself, as you always do. Do you not ever tire of people laughing at here?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Hypocrites like you are funny. Btw my last post that you replied to is copy paste of your response to me lol. These are reasons why you are bad faith poster and there is no point in debating with you.

    Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51074374

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51065097
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51065218

    Ironically here you called me bad faith poster because I wanted sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51064646

    And here you refuse to provide sources

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post50965516


    So tell me why should I debate with you? Why should I hold your hand when you act like this?

    I could post more examples like this but quote history only goes back 2 months or so.
    Sir, you need to do something more productive with your time. This can NOT be healthy. Get help.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I do use social media quite a bit. I have litteraly never seen that being posted or suggested. Well, by people such as you maybe but then it is used to make false statements and to ridicule or belittle other peoples ideas.

    You are making a fool of yourself, as you always do. Do you not ever tire of people laughing at here?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sir, you need to do something more productive with your time. This can NOT be healthy. Get help.

    Belittle and ridicule other people ideas? You mean belittle and ridicule extremist views and lies? Whats wrong with that?

    Nice flamming attempt tho. "this is not healthy get help" lol right back at you.

  18. #78
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I didnt say anything racist. Thats another ad hominem from you. Your kind does this all the time. I mean to people like you even guys like Ben Shapiro are nazi racists lol.
    .
    I have not called you a racist, yet another lie from you. Do you need a safe space?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Belittle and ridicule other people ideas? You mean belittle and ridicule extremist views and lies? Whats wrong with that?

    Nice flamming attempt tho. "this is not healthy get help" lol right back at you.
    Funny how every thread I find you in I find you arguing with 3-4 people at once because they are also calling you out for your BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then probably leftists changed the definition of "duck".
    Sometimes I wish this forum had a like button.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    When the left sees boogeymen everywhere, it makes sense that a "white supremacist" algorithm would hit conservatives hard, mostly because many idiots on the left see anything conservative as White Supremacy regardless of how nearly zero mainstream conservative views even come close to actual White supremacy.
    The algorithm looks for white supremacists based on what people post. Just like they did for ISIS.

    So no, you can't blame DUH LEFTEESTS for this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Not all left wingers and Democrats hate strait white males, just a lot of them do.
    You know who thinks the only choices are being a white supremacist and hating straight white males?

    White supremacists.

    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Jesus, we live In a world where defending a minimum control regarding migration is considered white supremacy, and thus, makes you comparable to ISIS.
    Nobody is talking about people advocating migration controls. We're talking about white supremacists. You're the one trying to conflate the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Belittle and ridicule other people ideas? You mean belittle and ridicule extremist views and lies? Whats wrong with that?

    Nice flamming attempt tho. "this is not healthy get help" lol right back at you.
    You gotta learn to just relax and enjoy this for what it is... here lets put a smile on that face.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •