Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Again, ISIS is a terrorist organization about killing civilians. White supremacy is an idea that whites might somehow be supreme in some way. This is apples to oranges. Debate about ideas is allowed while physical violence against civilians is not.
    ISIS is about an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East.

Its goals and ideology inevitably led to violence. Just like white supremacy.

White supremacists have literally always been terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Big difference between banning a terrorist organisation and it's sympathizers and banning an ideology and its sympathizers. But totally knew who authored the thread before I finished reading the full title.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Rather I will just say this guy: You continue to say racist or stupid shit and I am going to continue to call it racist or stupid.
    I didnt say anything racist. Thats another ad hominem from you. Your kind does this all the time. I mean to people like you even guys like Ben Shapiro are nazi racists lol.

You claim to not know me enough to attack me yet you call me racist all the time. Strange.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You shouldn't. Your posts are just general nonsense and bigotry and always blaming all your problems on "leftists".

In fact I'd be very glad too if you just went away, so I wouldn't have to get frustrated with your lies and bad faith "arguments".
    Dont be salty that I refuted your claims on previous page friend. If truth is triggering you so much there is always ignore list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Big difference between banning a terrorist organisation and it's sympathizers and banning an ideology and its sympathizers. But totally knew who authored the thread before I finished reading the full title.
    yeah I was not even suprised.

I love how this becomes just more and more true with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I guess you dont use social media then?

No. The left is.
    I do use social media quite a bit. I have litteraly never seen that being posted or suggested. Well, by people such as you maybe but then it is used to make false statements and to ridicule or belittle other peoples ideas.

You are making a fool of yourself, as you always do. Do you not ever tire of people laughing at here?

- - - Updated - - -

Hypocrites like you are funny. Btw my last post that you replied to is copy paste of your response to me lol. These are reasons why you are bad faith poster and there is no point in debating with you.

Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51074374

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51065097
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51065218

Ironically here you called me bad faith poster because I wanted sources

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51064646

And here you refuse to provide sources

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post50965516

So tell me why should I debate with you? Why should I hold your hand when you act like this?

I could post more examples like this but quote history only goes back 2 months or so.
    Sir, you need to do something more productive with your time. This can NOT be healthy. Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I do use social media quite a bit. I have litteraly never seen that being posted or suggested. Well, by people such as you maybe but then it is used to make false statements and to ridicule or belittle other peoples ideas.

You are making a fool of yourself, as you always do. Do you not ever tire of people laughing at here?

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, you need to do something more productive with your time. This can NOT be healthy. Get help.

Belittle and ridicule other people ideas? You mean belittle and ridicule extremist views and lies? Whats wrong with that?

Nice flamming attempt tho. "this is not healthy get help" lol right back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then probably leftists changed the definition of "duck".
    Sometimes I wish this forum had a like button.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    When the left sees boogeymen everywhere, it makes sense that a "white supremacist" algorithm would hit conservatives hard, mostly because many idiots on the left see anything conservative as White Supremacy regardless of how nearly zero mainstream conservative views even come close to actual White supremacy.
    The algorithm looks for white supremacists based on what people post. Just like they did for ISIS.

So no, you can't blame DUH LEFTEESTS for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Not all left wingers and Democrats hate strait white males, just a lot of them do.
    You know who thinks the only choices are being a white supremacist and hating straight white males?

White supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Jesus, we live In a world where defending a minimum control regarding migration is considered white supremacy, and thus, makes you comparable to ISIS.
    Nobody is talking about people advocating migration controls. We're talking about white supremacists. You're the one trying to conflate the two.

Belittle and ridicule other people ideas? You mean belittle and ridicule extremist views and lies? Whats wrong with that?

Nice flamming attempt tho. "this is not healthy get help" lol right back at you.
    You gotta learn to just relax and enjoy this for what it is... here lets put a smile on that face.

Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist
    Why would people assume you're a racist just because you use a neo Nazi symbol as an avatar, spew neo-Nazi talking points and constantly make excuses for white supremacy?

How unfair.

I have not called you a racist, yet another lie from you. Do you need a safe space?

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how every thread I find you in I find you arguing with 3-4 people at once because they are also calling you out for your BS
    Right, I only have "racist mind" and say "racist shit"according to you, right ? Thats soooo different

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    You gotta learn to just relax and enjoy this for what it is... here lets put a smile on that face.
    Indeed. Honk Honk.

Seeing how leftists see border control as a white supremacy its a good thing.
    Apparently an algorithm is "leftist" now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Why would people assume you're a racist just because you use a neo Nazi symbol as an avatar, spew neo-Nazi talking points and constantly make excuses for white supremacy?

How unfair.
    Thats not neo nazi symbol but we have been over this already. Its used by few neo nazis tho.

spew neo nazi talking points? make excuses for white supremacy? Where?

"A Twitter employee who works on machine learning believes"

So one anonymous person believes something, okay.

I mean...it is? If anything you are the one calling yourself a racist at this point lmao.
    No its not. Nice attempt at damage control tho.

Kind of depends on the person who makes it. I don't see what point you are trying to make with this.

You can program an algorithm to do whatever you want, what are you even trying to say here?

What? Are you testing random word generator?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Considering the left are the ones that think white people have accomplished everything, and hold all the power, I think I know which side think whites are the superior race.
    +1

The pondlife who advocate for identity politics are the most racist members of society due to their insistence in associating all whites with all forms of power, and how they treat blacks with their racism of low expectations. God forbid a black doesn't want to be made to feel like a victim of white people, or if they love their country, or worst of all if they respect and befriend white people! You want to see racism, go see how a communist amoeba treats a black conservative and the abuse that gets hurled.

The term "white supremacy" has been so overused by communist social-media nuts that people are largely numb to it now, much like the words racist and nazi. Over here in europe anyone who rejects the social-engineering of Merkel and the globalists is a "white supremacist". It is considered a joke, no one believes this except reddit communists. People have a natural right to protect their own cultures from outside invasion and subversion. Doesn't matter if they are black, asian, latino, or white. To think that a white society like Finland or Poland should just open its borders and censor its traditions to appease these communists is racist nonsense.
    Last edited by lolpve; 2019-04-27 at 11:56 AM.

you think algorithm is code for unbiased? The thing with code and algorithms is that you can basically make it do whatever you want it to. So it can be anything and nothing.