Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My favourite matches till now are Abrakeydabra vs Method NA & EU.They were awesome to watch.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw something about Frag being banned in Twitch chat? Anyone know why?

10+ Year Old Account
    The casters were commenting on why MEU weren't combat ressing Meeres on that one pull on Waycrest, Frag said in chat they wanted it in case Naowh dropped which was very likely given the pull, but the casters ignored it cause they weren't reading chat obviously. Donno to whom idiot was addressed to though.

When the camera is showing the commentators from up close why Naguura is the only one looking everywhere else but not into the camera to the viewers where she is supposed to?It is so strange.She needs more practice as a caster,but at least her commenting definitely has improved a lot.Thumbs up from me

I also noticed how when someone of them talks the rest are shaking their heads in agreement non-stop.Does look good at all.When i watch news on the TV or shows with guests you never see them shake heads or say yes.I hope all the casters in the future MDIs remove these 2 bad habits.
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-04-29 at 08:37 AM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I frowned a bit when it's almost basically same meta teams, I was looking forward for their varies challenge different style teams.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I frowned a bit when it's almost basically same meta teams, I was looking forward for their varies challenge different style teams.
    Always the same compositions yes.It is boring.When there were dk,shaman or very rarely almost non-existent but still some times there a mage it was a fresh change from the double rogue,monk meta.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Always the same compositions yes.It is boring.When there were dk,shaman or very rarely almost non-existent but still some times there a mage it was a fresh change from the double rogue,monk meta.
    How is it a "fresh change"? The fact that one color is different in the party frames? People have always played the best in a competitive environment, but for some reason for MDI everyone thinks there needs to be parity and class restrictions. Just enjoy the players, strats, and all the little things a pull takes for it to go off smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagonfel View Post
    How is it a "fresh change"? The fact that one color is different in the party frames? People have always played the best in a competitive environment, but for some reason for MDI everyone thinks there needs to be parity and class restrictions. Just enjoy the players, strats, and all the little things a pull takes for it to go off smoothly.
    I remember 2018 MDIs.They had bigger class representations.The only class which was always the same was the DK tank.But there were priests,paladins,druid healers also DH,mages,rogues,warlocks as dps.The MDIs in 2019 are always the same composition which is not devercive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    I remember 2018 MDIs.They had bigger class representations.The only class which was always the same was the DK tank.But there were priests,paladins,druid healers also DH,mages,rogues,warlocks as dps.The MDIs in 2019 are always the same composition which is not devercive at all.
    It was the first time, IIRC there was no money for winners, the matches were less tight.
    It is all more focussed now, thus advantages are worth more, thus all choose for max benefit.