Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    funny, when (insert any group here) made the same sort of complaints, they were told any of the following based on the group
    "stop playing the race card" "its just over blown" "you're being over sensitive"

    so, take your own advice from back then, and suck it up buttercups

  2. #82
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    567
    I'm angry because I seem to be gaining a lot of weight when my daily routine isn't changing any. I'm not going to go shoot up anyone though nor am I discriminatory against anyone unless you're an asshole.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    funny, when (insert any group here) made the same sort of complaints, they were told any of the following based on the group
    "stop playing the race card" "its just over blown" "you're being over sensitive"

    so, take your own advice from back then, and suck it up buttercups
    Yah! Fuck the current generation up for the past's mistakes! Works every time!
    -You are now aware of your tongue-

  4. #84
    I love that this thread managed to perfectly answer the OP's question, albeit not the way those posters intended. All that anger stems from pretending to be victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    yes, because generally speaking "white men are the historical wielders of all the power and influence over nearly every facet of human life on this planet, and a significant amount of oppression and suffering of human beings for the last 5000 years has been a specifically manufactured agenda by white men to horde power at the expense of others" is a factually true statement.
    certainly not all white men, obviously, and not every single thing that has happened in human history has been white men, but as of 2019 the vast majority of issues being faced by not-white-men are either solely or largely predicated on challenges created by white men and thrust upon them.

    so yeah, when people on twitter bitch about the factually accurate history of human civilization, that isn't necessarily racism.
    but when you post "dem niggers be leeches" then yes, that is absolutely racism.
    What kind of education did you enjoy? The first powerful "white" or rather European civilization was ancient Greece which started around 1000bc (And by today's standards they would probably not considered white, unless you also consider middle-easterners white). For the vast majority of their existence they only controlled a tiny portion of this earth The second one was the roman empire, which wasn't a racist empire, they weren't very friendly towards others but it wasn't because they had some white people agenda, Africans traders/travelers could easily enter roman city and as far as we know now there weren't any social stigmas attached to interracial relationships at that time. Their main antagonist where barbarians from the north, most of whom where white. Even at those times there was another empire in China with a lot more inhabitants; and thus a lot more people being oppressed and suffering.

    It wasn't until after the middle ages when "white people" started sailing all over the world that the they became the predominant source for oppression and suffering. Knowing that you can change 5000 to 500 years. The vast majority of white men in history didn't have any power, they were servants to other people in power.

    You or anyone saying the vast majority of problems can be attributed to white men is not only racist but also extremely dishonest and dangerous, because the people who are actually responsible for those things aren't harmed by it in the slightest regardless if the majority of them might be white, instead it empowers them because there are a lot of disgruntled and powerless white idiots who feel they're being targeted by zealous idiots like yourself and who will side with the powerful people against whats best for both of you. Because whether you like it or not, racism isn't nearly as big of a treat to the poor and middle class people as wealth disparity is.

    When people bitch on twitter it's most often because they're idiots, you don't fight racism on twitter, you pretend to fight racism to feel good about yourself.

  6. #86
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/WAR-AGAINST-B.../dp/0684849577

    This is a good place to start. Once the war of "equality" came into play, it's been as a lot of people have stated, anti-male rhetoric. If you're a male, you're wrong. Even though you obviously didn't choose to be born a male, but by choosing to continue to identify as one, you're basically the devil.

    Extremisms of the left, right, center, religion and so on, w/e are a plague. And should be fought from all sides.
    That's why I identify as a meat popsicle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

  7. #87
    Elemental Lord Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    8,810
    Thank god I aint young anymore, there's nothing for me to really complain about... I just shrug and get on with it. Complaining takes way too much energy anyway.

    I see some of the complaints people make threads of on these forums and the drama videos and I am just like 'people need to chill'. Not sure of it;s the interent generation and their sense of entitlement and 'me me me' that kids today are all about.

    but I don't really care to be honest, people gonna be people :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-04-29 at 11:28 PM.
    "Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat—that's the key" - Geralt of Rivia

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    That's why I identify as a meat popsicle
    Solid reference, I applaud you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.

  9. #89
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Look at all of those shitposters on the first page, blaming all of their problems on women.
    Well if women would just give me bjs and spread their legs when I asked, then I wouldn't have to get so angry!

    /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

  10. #90
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    lotta young people are angry. nihilism is extremely prevalent
    No worries, nihilists tend to off themselves, which cancels itself out as an ideology. Optimism on the other hand keeps going. Optimists win.

  11. #91
    I don't know where to begin.

    I, too, probably fall into this category, 27, highly educated, soon to complete my PhD in STEM, debt free, top 2% income in my country before I even left the school. I feel like the odds are stacked against me and no one in particular cares. Suppose I'm to marry, which I do not desire as things stand right now. Statistic suggests that my marriage will end in a divorce in roughly 50-60% cases, 80% of those divorces are initiated by women (90% if she has university degree). So basically it's a coin toss on whether the judicial system will destroy me financially and emotionally. And this makes me angry. Not because a woman would divorce me, after all, it would be an exception if the woman DID NOT divorce me, but because the government supports it.

    I don't blame women for this. I blame the government. I blame the no fault divorce laws, where if "she feels unhappy" she's free to, nay, ENCOURAGED, to just end the life I would have worked so hard to build, I blame the courts for ruling the way they do in divorce cases, raping my financials for decades to come, I blame the courts for being one sided in child custody battles, where you have to be a fucking failure of a human life to lose as the mother.

    And all this because of some "white cis male" priviledge. Well, where is it? I sure as hell don't see it. I'm discriminated against at every step, except those discriminating against me don't call it that, they see it as giving a leg up to virtually everyone else. Well fuck that. I have no desire to partake in this sociaty, not as long as it stays like this.

    And don't even get me started on hook-up culture. Last thing I want is to marry someone who has been railed by 20 men by the time she was 25.

    So.. there's plenty of reasons to be angry. In my case, I'm angry because I want a traditional family life, I'm no optimist, there's no white picket fence, but I don't need all the other bullshit either, and this society no longer supports that idea. In fact, it actively works to destroy it. And men who have no stake in a society tend to tear it down.

  12. #92
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    868
    If white man have all that privilege and money, can i have some? Otherwise i refuse to take a blame on a crime of being white man without benefits of more successful white dudes.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Agreed there, the internet is ALL about the circle jerk - but the internet has brought us amazing things as well fam.
    Agreed it's just like every major thing the human race does for the internet you got things like endless possibility to improve yourself on the other side you got things like anti vaxxers, flat earthers and all sorts of craziness.

  14. #94
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    37,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Yah! Fuck the current generation up for the past's mistakes! Works every time!
    No hesitation to try to take credit or honor for past accomplishments though huh?

    Always funny people want to be a Viking, until the time comes to be an actual Viking, people want to be a Cowboy until they actually have to be a Cowboy, and how some want to be a man or alpha male, and don't actually want to be men.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    What do you call women who blame all of their problems on Men?
    I think I know!

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    This. What is modern feminism trying to achieve? Higher pay based solely on having tits and a vag? More roles in movies? Exclusion from the draft? Mandatory hirings? Isn't that the opposite of what feminism is about?
    That is not contrary to feminism. Feminism <> Equality. Feminism is the promotion of the female gender, *not* trying to be balanced with the male gender.

    Feminism, by definition, is discriminatory.

  17. #97
    They're stuck in shit jobs, their girlfriend is looking to upgrade and when they look around they don't see it getting any better. Robots are taking their jobs, feminists are taking their balls and angry twitter mobs are taking their jokes away.

    This is all exacerbated by the fact that their playing this social "game" by their enemy's rules and losing badly. Stop playing victim, stop fucking pouting and go get yourself a life worth living.

    And yes, I'm angry at these angry young men that have a distorted view on what life is about.

  18. #98
    When people see their lifestyle being in decline and a future that offers them little they will turn on the world that denied them.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The synopsis itself is bullshit as fuck, if the rest of the book is along the same lines, don't waste your time. Just read some of the leftards in this thread, and you will get the same picture for free.

    Men aren't angry because they're losing their privileges. Men are angry because vast majority of them never had any, and yet they're constantly told they're the most privileged creatures on the planet. Just because top of the top of the 1% of the richest, most powerful people on the planet are white men, people somehow believe that every single white man on the planet is privileged, which is the furthest thing from the truth.

    Look at universities, vast majority of them offer special benefits to women/poc, despite the fact that the ratio of students is already like 6 women to 4 men. Same thing in a lot of companies, they will hire even underqualified women, simply to fill quotas. Whenever someone is up for promotion, the most important thing isn't their qualifications, it's what they have between their legs - and funnily enough, usually having a penis will automatically disqualify you. After all, promoting men would be sexist and misogynistic, wouldn't it? At least that's what women would say. After all, their failures are never due to their own shortcomings, but always due to some mythical patriarchy and sexism.

    Look at courts. In family courts men are almost always fucked, they have their children taken away from them, and still have to pay, usually not even for the child, but for their ex. Look at men getting 60% longer prison sentences for the same crimes. Look at women getting away with no prison time whatsoever for any kind of sexual crimes. Even 30+ women with 12 year old boys are apparently not prison-worthy. Now imagine the genders reversed.

    Look at homelessness. Look at suicides. Just yesterday I've seen an article how "suicide rates amongst women are increasing, we have to do something about it". And there was a graph showing men commiting almost 80% of suicides, with women suicide rate raising slightly above 20%. Just imagine for a second what it says about our society, that someone can unironically produce such a bullshit article. Men are treated like disposable garbage, suicide isn't a problem at all, so long as it's men who are commiting it. The moment women start as well, no matter the fact that they commit it on a much smaller scale than men, only then it starts to become a problem. Same thing with homelessness.

    Now, try to give me one single societal privilege men (all men) have. Just one. I'll wait.

    I could probably go on and on, but honestly? I don't see the point. People that already see the problem don't need any more evidence, and people that don't...well, blind people can't see, no matter how much you may try to help them.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    That is not contrary to feminism. Feminism <> Equality. Feminism is the promotion of the female gender, *not* trying to be balanced with the male gender.

    Feminism, by definition, is discriminatory.
    Except that by definition it isn't:

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism

    feminism noun
    fem·​i·​nism | \ ˈfe-mə-ˌni-zəm \
    Definition of feminism
    1 : the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
    2 : organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •