Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're imagining things.

    I'm just fascinated by differences between cultures and historical perspectives underpinning them, and Carl Benjamin looks like interesting example (as clearly he is British and didn't think much about that n-word).

    Learning that UK proper actually never had slavery was quite interesting, and connects some dots.
    You are a Sealion Shalcker and your game is well known. You will never convince anyone on this forum otherwise. I'm stating this for the benefit of other posters who might be new round here, not to argue the point with you.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    You're Russian and don't think much of the n-word. There's plenty of Americans who don't think much of the n-word. Seeing birds of a feather flocking together is not fascinating, it's just nature.
    I'm not sure there is enough common between Russians and those Americans to name them "birds of a feather" really.

    Understanding why word can be considered okay to use doesn't necessarily mean using it (given that most Russians meet black-skinned people outside of Moscow... once every few years maybe? and rural pretty much never).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    You are a Sealion Shalcker and your game is well known. You will never convince anyone on this forum otherwise. I'm stating this for the benefit of other posters who might be new round here, not to argue the point with you.
    You just cannot hold honest debate. I even agreed with your position - but it wasn't the one used in this case.

  3. #143

  4. #144
    Not a fan of Sargon, but the way you deal with him makes me appreciate how China has evolved to deal with the unwanted.
    just jail them, arrest them, expel them, beat them up, threaten his/her/their family, do whatever it takes to stabilize the country.

    No need to make shit up to make a fool out of yourslef. Just let the government do whatever they want to the unwanted. People in china knows exactly what is going on, they just don't bother and let the government handle the unwanted. Most Chinese accepted that. Seriously. China these days would not even bother to make a big fuzz about "I wouldn't even blah blah blah" is actually blah blah blah, its so dumb.
    Last edited by gobio; 2019-05-21 at 03:32 AM.

  5. #145
    Scarab Lord Mister Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,357


    Let's go boys. Gamergate 2.0.
    We'll get Trump to tweet about #gamergate.
    UKIP is gonna be the #1 party in the UK.
    Trigger the libs.
    Own the libs.

    I wouldn't even elect you Carl "The White Nigger" Benjamin.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post


    Let's go boys. Gamergate 2.0.
    We'll get Trump to tweet about #gamergate.
    UKIP is gonna be the #1 party in the UK.

    I wouldn't even elect you Carl "The White Nigger" Benjamin.
    Metokur is making me laugh harder than I have in some time. Seeing Sargon go down in flames is deeply satisfying for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Like, not being conservative enough and "betraying" the right wing that he never belonged in?
    Sargon was old hat years ago, and Jim had him pegged from the start.

    And in truth he tried hard to ride on 4chan's /pol/ for memes, adopting and subsequently running things from there and trying to profit off of it. When at last it came to a head he shit on the people he once mined for money and ideas and content and then got his ass blasted in a debate with the dumbest goon (Richard Spencer) which just shows how paper thin his pretend ideology and pretend knowledge is. Dude's a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  8. #148
    I remember a few years back when there was people trying to argue that this dude wasn't a racist piece of shit.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Internet Aristocrat/Metokur is far worse, he's slime without any form, he doesn't stand for anything. It's easy to laugh at everyone, while not taking any real positions. Sargon is definitely imperfect and has his flaws, but at least the dude showed courage and is OPENLY talking with anyone willing to talk back. Including Antifa. And he uploads it all on his channel, unedited.

    Should I mention that "Jim" came at him with the rape/racist stuff in the video, like the scummiest of the scum that refuse to acknowledge context and jokes? Yes the "n word" thing was MILDLY bigoted. I can excavate bigoted shit from almost anyone. Why side with the language police tho'? Makes no sense.

    And "Jim" is the dude that tried to shame Zoe Quinn for sleeping around during GG and created all that drama and expose. He's not better in any way. He remains an ambiguous person without any convictions. If I were to choose him or Sargon, there would be zero doubt who I would vote for, at least I know what Sargon wants, and what he wants wouldn't create any issues for me or anyone I know, even if I lived in Britain.
    Jim is an elder dragon of the internet, dudes been around since the halcyon days of SomethingAweful being relevent. Also, Jim stands for whatever the hell Jim wants. Sargon and company ultimately resent Jim's charisma and ability to accidently create the biggest shit storm the internets ever seen and unintentionally launched all these grifter psuedo-activists into fame, and then Jim walked away because ultimately Jim isn't about this. They are bitter and angry that Jim doesn't lend his voice and charisma to this cause or that because deep down these hucksters all know they are just playacting and ultimately just wish he was on their side churning out content for their benefit.

    Jim rightfully pointed out that Zoe Quinn was a skank and suddenly it became obvious that all of internet journalism was obviously an incestous pile of STD's and agenda shilling and self promotion.

    I'd never had to vote for Jim, Jim is wise enough to know that its a fools errand and to do what he personally loves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    It's not all about the Internet and shitposting Theo, and you know that as well. You don't trash people that align with you 80% just because nebulous reasons like "they misused memes" and "betrayed the master/pol/race". Ultimately, this is about the lesser evil. Which, at least in my case, might not be UKIP, because they want to leave EU, and I want Britain to stay. But they do stand for free speech, and they did have the courage and character to defend Sargon against the relentless MSM attacks, and we both know the activists leading and influencing the attacks are not my friends, and most definitely not your friends.

    All in all, a big shrug from me, if Sargon would have went with a more pro-EU stance and would have been more focused on the economy (he wants strong regulations, so that's a start), I would have supported him. His shitposting and the racial slip-up are of no consequence to me, never will be, because I am quite confident I'm able to spot actual, dangerous bigotry, and this wasn't it.
    Agree with? Sargon tried to claim that only the try and manipulate an endorsement for his dumb Liberalistism thing from Jim. In the end it was always about trying to turn Jim into a personal tool for their own careers and ambitions. They and I don't really know Jim's political positions, Jim is somewhere on the Right. Sargon had hoped to gain Jim's skills to launch Sargon into something more than "Anti-Feminist Youtuber", but it didn't work out as he had hoped and Jim laughed at the Applebee's manager.

    Also lol, Pro-EU? in UKIP? Mate, you are not too aware on what UKIP is are you? Farage made a BREXIT focused party and thank the heavens I guess that Farage knows how to politically maneuver since he figured out how to use Batton's fucktarded blunders to his advantage. Now Farage is the hero who cleaned house and saved an idea from dumb fucks. The real trajedy is all those aspiring politicians whose careers were totally wrecked by Sargon's ego.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The Highlight of Sargon of Applebee's career IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    It's not all about the Internet and shitposting Theo, and you know that as well. You don't trash people that align with you 80% just because nebulous reasons like "they misused memes" and "betrayed the master/pol/race". Ultimately, this is about the lesser evil. Which, at least in my case, might not be UKIP, because they want to leave EU, and I want Britain to stay. But they do stand for free speech, and they did have the courage and character to defend Sargon against the relentless MSM attacks, and we both know the activists leading and influencing the attacks are not my friends, and most definitely not your friends.

    All in all, a big shrug from me, if Sargon would have went with a more pro-EU stance and would have been more focused on the economy (he wants strong regulations, so that's a start), I would have supported him. His shitposting and the racial slip-up are of no consequence to me, never will be, because I am quite confident I'm able to spot actual, dangerous bigotry, and this wasn't it.
    You've made the same mistake sargon did. This isn't about Sargon or metokur having better ideas or convictions. Politics is not about being right or not being racist or having good ideas. Of course Sargon isn't actually racist or sexist or any of that. It doesn't matter. The average voter has no clue about issues or candidates. Most people are absolute idiots that don't know how the economy works and have little to no grasp on political theory. People just vote for whatever candidate they have heard of that makes them "feel good" to support and that's definitely not going to be a chubby dwarf youtuber obsessed with feminists who has several bad sound clips about rape and pedophilia (even though he's being misrepresented).

    If the voting population was intelligent and willing to sift through the bullshit to find the truth someone like sargon wouldn't even be "necessary" in the first place because government would already be full of well intentioned people. But that's not reality and someone as delusional, self obsessed, and foolish as sargon is not going to be the one to break through and fix things. The media and government are designed to keep out much more intelligent and likable people than that doofus.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    There is a lot of fighting here on the forums... people forget that deep down left or right, sjw or nazi we are all just trying to do what we feel is right for the world.

    So in the spirit of togetherness I suggest that we have just one thread where we can all come together and laugh at the dumpster fire that is a youtuber running for office.

    So come brothers and sisters let us have one thread were we can stand as one.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buse-boys.html
    U are taking what he says out of context to make it look like he supports those things. But you already knew that.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    U are taking what he says out of context to make it look like he supports those things. But you already knew that.
    I do. You assume im here for a reason beyond laughing at a dumpster fire. I assure you there isn't one.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I do. You assume im here for a reason beyond laughing at a dumpster fire. I assure you there isn't one.
    U sure it will be a dumpster fire? Normies voted for Trump, so no telling what will happen.

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    U sure it will be a dumpster fire? Normies voted for Trump, so no telling what will happen.
    We are pretty sure it was a dumpster fire, because it happened and we saw it happen. What in the world are you on about here.

  16. #156
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    U sure it will be a dumpster fire? Normies voted for Trump, so no telling what will happen.
    I’m a bit late to he party as I don’t actually follow this stuff and just stumbled upon it but ya it looks like a dumpster fire.

    The UKIP, with 3.57% of the votes, won approximately just one tenth of Farage's Brexit Party's votes (31.71%). This means that UKIP has failed to elect a single MEP to parliament, losing all of the 24 seats won in 2014.
    Looks like they drove it right into the ground.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.euro...pean-elections

  17. #157
    Erm... why is there a mega-thread dedicated to this internet troll?

  18. #158
    Herald of the Titans Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Erm... why is there a mega-thread dedicated to this internet troll?
    I guess the justification was because he was running for the European Parliament. Why it's still open considering he lost badly in the elections I don't know.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  19. #159
    Do we need a megathread for this pathetic has-been? Surely this turd is finally flushed now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    But they do stand for free speech, and they did have the courage and character to defend Sargon against the relentless MSM attacks
    That evil MSM, holding him to account for things he said. Why would you do something like that to someone trying to become an elected official?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Hold him account for what? Trolling the altright with the Nword? Trolling an insufferable MP with I wouldn't even bop you?

    I am SO offended.

    I'd vote this dude ANY DAY against the boring Farage or the social justice abiding Greens and LibDems. I do NOT TRUST THEM. I'd rather have a working class pleb that makes shitty jokes, 1111100%. Only things I disagree with Carl are his views on capitalism and leaving EU.

    For the 100000th time, I don't give a damn about being PC and controlled language, I love shitty jokes and trolls.
    What policies was Sargon going to push for as a politician?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •