dark theme forum skin please

I'd love to hear i'm missing the option

Pretty please.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd love that!

I second this. Please and thank you <3

I too vote for this.

Please and thank you.

In the meantime, for those that use Google Chrome (not sure if the same extension exists for other browsers): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fgmeleoegfcffe

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    In the meantime, for those that use Google Chrome (not sure if the same extension exists for other browsers): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fgmeleoegfcffe
    Just a a heads up, Stylish had some very questionable code that monitored all your internet history and reported back all that info to the company: Wikipedia entry and was removed for a while from the play store and still is not recommended.

A better/safer alternative for both Chrome and Firefox is Stylus, it uses the same userscripts but does not contain the spyware or sells your data. I'm using "Dark Champion" style for mmo-champion and it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc2k View Post
    Just a a heads up, Stylish had some very questionable code that monitored all your internet history and reported back all that info to the company: Wikipedia entry and was removed for a while from the play store and still is not recommended.

A better/safer alternative for both Chrome and Firefox is Stylus, it uses the same userscripts but does not contain the spyware or sells your data. I'm using "Dark Champion" style for mmo-champion and it looks great.
    You're not wrong, Dark champion makes this site look so much better. thank you!
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the info, I was actually using Stylish, removed and installed Stylus.

As for an official dark theme for the forums, while I think it would be popular, I can only imagine the devs have enough work on their hands, it probably wouldn't be a priority. Not speaking officially here of course, just a guess.

Using stylus is a viable alternative.

Thank you for that, will have a look at both in closer detail and then probably switch, after reviewing your links. Can't trust anything these days :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    Thank you for that, will have a look at both in closer detail and then probably switch, after reviewing your links. Can't trust anything these days :/
    If it's free, you're the product (normally). Just how it is

Yeah, it would be great. But only if it would be total comprehensive dark theme, not just total 100 % black color.

Thank you so much!

I still vote for this change though.

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I can only imagine the devs have enough work on their hands, it probably wouldn't be a priority. Not speaking officially here of course, just a guess.
    For quite some time I haven't seen HUGE amount of feature implementation on MMO-C sooo :/ Not to dig at them but I can't imagine they have active working devs on MMO-C only as of when they need them.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    For quite some time I haven't seen HUGE amount of feature implementation on MMO-C sooo :/ Not to dig at them but I can't imagine they have active working devs on MMO-C only as of when they need them.
    Chaud's the only employee, and does everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Chaud's the only employee, and does everything
    Aha that make sense, I thought he had few more people people helping him with this. Obviously lot of bureaucracy with Curse which just complicates things.
    -K