Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Im sorry I ever quotted you now can you get off my back please? Thanks a lot, goodbye.

And just so you know not all of us are native English speakers and focusing on our reading comprehension instead of the topic at hand is not nice.
    Np, I’ll get of your back. I dont recall climbing up there, but hey, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Ornith View Post
    still not enough. PvE wise sub is still garbage.
    as i think about this statement i think about the truth that blizzard is just in the business to make money now why we humans go to work. i definitely agree that the spec has turned to garbage. im just doing rep grind on two factions to unlock flying. sometimes i wonder why i even continue playing any blizzard game. i doubt the creative thought can makeup bad mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    as i think about this statement i think about the truth that blizzard is just in the business to make money now why we humans go to work. i definitely agree that the spec has turned to garbage. im just doing rep grind on two factions to unlock flying. sometimes i wonder why i even continue playing any blizzard game. i doubt the creative thought can makeup bad mistakes.
    I countine playing only for the sole reason - I got used to my char over the years. The game is in a very stale state right now, but I spend most of my gametime in older expansion zones finishing several achieves.