Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    question for rogue mains

    what is the tipping point for you to decide to have an active subscription and why would you cancel the sub? are there any selling points you would like to discuss?
    Last edited by Thieves cant; 2019-02-24 at 06:41 PM.

  2. #2
    I like raiding and M+.

    Can't say that WoW is in his prime(because it surely isn't), but I still enjoy PvE.

  3. #3
    When you have the time to play the game, any tipping point is good enough. That is if you still have things to do (or enjoy doing).
    I am currently unsubbed because I can't squeeze the time for WoW, but I still had plenty of stuff to collect when my sub ran out.

    Find what you love doing and do it with passion.

  4. #4
    If game is enjoyable, subscribe. If not enjoyable, unsubscribe. /thread?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillemus View Post
    If game is enjoyable, subscribe. If not enjoyable, unsubscribe. /thread?
    Agree.

    If you like the food, eat it. If you dont like the food, dont eat it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    When you have the time to play the game, any tipping point is good enough. That is if you still have things to do (or enjoy doing).
    I am currently unsubbed because I can't squeeze the time for WoW, but I still had plenty of stuff to collect when my sub ran out.

    Find what you love doing and do it with passion.
    I agree i cant really find the time to play now days. im going to un-sub because i don't see anything beneficial coming down the line. plus blizzard downsized the class.

  7. #7
    Dude you say you've quit the game in nearly every WoW related thread.

    Practise what you preach or shudup about it.

    I skipped BFA completely because I didnt want to reward the cash cow nature of current WoW game design and money is all that matters now along with time spent playing the game so they can go on about MAU's. I could see class design was in the toilet with losing so much and only gaining azerite traits which was clearly netherlight crucible 2.0

    that makes me look like the ex bf/gf that cant move on sure, but that faint glimmer of hope in me remains that blizzard will somehow turn it around and make WoW fun again like it has been in the past. But that glimmer is pretty much just a dying ember slowly showing a faint outline of red as it dies among a sea of black.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    what is the tipping point for you to decide to have an active subscription and why would you cancel the sub? are there any selling points you would like to discuss?
    wow has become extrmely shallow and boring. It has changed so much that the game today has literally no point anymore. Its no longer the same game i fell in love with.
    At last classic is coming back!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    I agree i cant really find the time to play now days. im going to un-sub because i don't see anything beneficial coming down the line. plus blizzard downsized the class.
    I mean, staying subbed if you don't have the time to play seems pointless regardless of your opinion of what is coming?

  10. #10
    This xpac is a pretty good parallel to WoD for me. A lot of my friends quit playing and I only really log in for raid and raid preparation. But since that is the main thing I enjoy doing in the game I'm ok.

  11. #11
    I honestly love both Assa and Outlaw rn, that together with m+ and the raids.
    Also, in my opinion, the content is just getting better with incursions, azerite uppdates etc

  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,620
    Not sure, nostalgia I suppose and I don't play alts or ever reroll. Same char since vanilla, cause it has so much unique stuff like retired reputations and unobtainable items.

    But Rogue is awful atm (not powerwise, the class is strong) but has never been this boring. 15 years soon and always hated Sub. Outlaw is the most unplayable awful specc of all time and all classes. Roll the bones is the most stupid thing they ever though of.

    Assa is okey, but feels a bit simple sometimes.

  13. #13
    The Patient Grayjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    West Hollywood
    Posts
    206
    I love the garrote-centric playstyle of current sin. 7.0 reinvigorated the spec, and while I miss Kingsbane dearly, I'm having a lot of fun with sin and outlaw's Azerite traits, specifically deadshot and shrouded suffocation.

  14. #14
    I log once a week for RBG and one more time to do the basic grinds (weekly/warfront if darkshore). If I happen to log more times I grind with alts to make more gold which Im not sure how I will use but its nice to have around.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    what is the tipping point for you to decide to have an active subscription and why would you cancel the sub? are there any selling points you would like to discuss?
    Already canceled it when the Rogue I've loved and mained since 2004/2005 got turned into something that I despise.

    There is no resemblance left with the amazing Rogue class that I loved for over a decade.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

  16. #16
    If they meganerf Outlaw, I'm doneskies.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Already canceled it when the Rogue I've loved and mained since 2004/2005 got turned into something that I despise.

    There is no resemblance left with the amazing Rogue class that I loved for over a decade.
    wow i wonder if this is wide spread. i empathize with your concern. blizzards best customers are rogue players. maybe we got a better chance around the expansions.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Already canceled it when the Rogue I've loved and mained since 2004/2005 got turned into something that I despise.

    There is no resemblance left with the amazing Rogue class that I loved for over a decade.
    Agree to some point. I've played rogue since a month into the release of vanilla WoW and I still play it. I've tried rerolling 100% to another class but I always fall back on the rogue sooner or later. I still like playing it, but I have such a limited playtime nowadays with three kids, work and school that I'm not even close to playing as much as I did back in the days so it might be that I don't have time for it to get boring^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Agree to some point. I've played rogue since a month into the release of vanilla WoW and I still play it. I've tried rerolling 100% to another class but I always fall back on the rogue sooner or later. I still like playing it, but I have such a limited playtime nowadays with three kids, work and school that I'm not even close to playing as much as I did back in the days so it might be that I don't have time for it to get boring^^
    agreed i think the rogue should be reworked to satisfy for time constraints. at least make the experience fun to play for a 4 hours . just saying because time is so valuable. i run into the same problem because i don't have the time to spend in game with the busyness of life happening.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    agreed i think the rogue should be reworked to satisfy for time constraints.
    What do you mean reworked to satisfy for time constraints?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •