Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuberance View Post
    All this made me think is that someone should get Trump to play D&D. I think Trump dumped all his stats in knowing how to unintentionally piss people off.
    I would totally play D&D with trump. At least we'd have plenty of money in the party, lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Like I said before, if your appearance is your dump stat, you need to pump up another stat to compensate. Basic D&D Strategy. ; )
    It wouldn't be fair if we based our D&D characters off our real world attributes! I mean, people would get jealous of my straight 18s!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't understand incels because hookers exist.
    Hookers are the salt of the earth.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life is sorta like a game. There are rules, strategies, and ways to win, and ways to lose. The sooner one learns how to play it, the better off they will be in the end game.
    Also because the guy is 30+ and he still didn't get laid. How can I myself/incels not think that appearance is the main go-to-go in this world. It fucking irks me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Hookers are the salt of the earth.
    I hear they all have hearts of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'll help her to improve herself, but a mothers love is inherently unconditional.

Jokes aside, if anyone threatens my daughter I'd gladly go to prison for life to protect her or avenge her.

I'm mainly here to provide dark and fucked up posts, with occasional Anti-Capitalism, Reactionary politics, and strange love of Sex-Positivity and Sex-Workers.
    Look, my whole point and for the incels was that looks MATTERED A LOT. Way more. I had to hear it from fuckers who wouldn't stop boasting about how they knew all these ugly people that would get laid and this and that, yet cared so damn heavily for their own appearance. My own physician who told me these things couldn't stop saying the same thing when I was gaining weight, and my breathing kept getting worse. Hearing this annoys me. The guy cared about his appearance heavily, and here I am, some punk who lost his hair when he was young due to traction alopecia, from a family that is actually pretty attractive, and learned that appearance more or less the end-all be-all for how people will treat you.

I am assuming you're the girl from your DP so you look conventionally pretty but I doubt you went through too much challenge. Especially with the way you speak of your own husband. Dark humour indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    You don't "fix" the world. You "fix" (change) yourself. And you quit worrying about the world...
    The only solution I could think of to fix the world is to make everyone be the same. Which may become possible in the next few decades. As for the soul, fuck the soul.

Also I've read way too many suicide letters in the incel forums. Way too many. The one that got me the most was one who wanted to become a doctor and help mofos out but kept getting too many people and obstacles facing his way because of his appearance. No way I will forget this.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2019-05-01 at 09:41 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    The only solution I could think of to fix the world is to make everyone be the same. Which may become possible in the next few decades. As for the soul, fuck the soul.

Also I've read way too many suicide letters in the incel forums. Way too many. The one that got me the most was one who wanted to become a doctor and help mofos out but kept getting too many people and obstacles facing his way because of his appearance. No way I will forget this.
    If you had the option, would you want to make everyone in the world the same? It could fix some things, but other problems would almost certainly arise. Identity crises would probably go up a lot.

Honestly, I would probably limit your exposure to those forums somewhat... when you look constantly at negative stuff, it's going to affect your mood and mindset. You need to be around environments and people that are going to lift you up. Look for positivity if you can. I know it isn't easy, when you're not doing well, but you gotta start changing somehow. I have a couple books that may or may not be able to help... if you are interested go ahead and shoot me a PM. Best of luck to you man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    If you had the option, would you want to make everyone in the world the same? It could fix some things, but other problems would almost certainly arise. Identity crises would probably go up a lot.

Honestly, I would probably limit your exposure to those forums somewhat... when you look constantly at negative stuff, it's going to affect your mood and mindset. You need to be around environments and people that are going to lift you up. Look for positivity if you can. I know it isn't easy, when you're not doing well, but you gotta start changing somehow. I have a couple books that may or may not be able to help... if you are interested go ahead and shoot me a PM. Best of luck to you man...
    Look. If success cannot get you laid, then what can? The whole point was that it was about appearance. That's it. Literally fucking it. I read so many of their points, and it annoyed the crap out of me. I can't understand why none of the people here who have empathy claim that it's not evil yet do not understand what this literally means. It's so fucked up looking at this.

Who cares about identity crisis. We're apparently monkeys anyway. Evolution is evolution. The strong produce while the weak die off and become fertile for us. A fucking race that speaks of positivity yet strongly feels the inevitability of the truth behind how people work is something that must come to pass.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2019-05-02 at 12:15 AM.

I'd say the world is a shitty, lonely place for a fuck ton of people who don't so much classify as the internet stereotype of an "incel" but have simply given up entirely on social interaction. They're not prone to violence or hateful thoughts, they're just resigned to "that's how things are".

Society isn't nearly as inclusive as we want to pretend that it is.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Look, my whole point and for the incels was that looks MATTERED A LOT. Way more. I had to hear it from fuckers who wouldn't stop boasting about how they knew all these ugly people that would get laid and this and that, yet cared so damn heavily for their own appearance. My own physician who told me these things couldn't stop saying the same thing when I was gaining weight, and my breathing kept getting worse. Hearing this annoys me. The guy cared about his appearance heavily, and here I am, some punk who lost his hair when he was young due to traction alopecia, from a family that is actually pretty attractive, and learned that appearance more or less the end-all be-all for how people will treat you.

I am assuming you're the girl from your DP so you look conventionally pretty but I doubt you went through too much challenge. Especially with the way you speak of your own husband. Dark humour indeed.
    First, no, the girl in my avi is not me, but my personal idol and celebrity crush, Linnea Quigly; famed 80's era scream queen.

Famous for her role as Trash from Return of the Living Dead, Horror Workout, Night of the Demons and a few other classics of the era. I'm tragically not blonde but brunette though I guess there is some physical similarities, but I'm more of a girl with a nice big ass, but tragically not much in the tits department, even after a baby.

Second, the point is yes that of course appearance matters in the love game and ugly ducklings lose. The point IMHO is to find purpose outside of getting laid. Plenty of men are known well after their deaths and they left no offspring to speak of. Plenty of men had children and they are forgotten. Can you even name your great grandfather? your great great grandfather? No? You can name say Thomas Aquinas who never fathered children. You can name William Wallace who also never had children. That is why MGTOW are so much more respectable; at least in practice they are just doing their own thing, leading their lives for themselves. INCELs are a bad path because they just wallow in bitterness. There are other paths than being some survile soyboy or cuck feminist ally, or being a bitter misogynist.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-05-02 at 01:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I have to confess, I loved Elvira: Mistress of the Dark instead... :/

[...]
    I'll always be deeply jealous of women with really big boobs, deep seething jealousy. Much as the pancake butts are jealous of my ass.

Linea is in movies I've loved, and is not that different physically from me so I don't writhe with jealousy.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second, the point is yes that of course appearance matters in the love game and ugly ducklings lose. The point IMHO is to find purpose outside of getting laid. Plenty of men are known well after their deaths and they left no offspring to speak of. Plenty of men had children and they are forgotten. Can you even name your great grandfather? your great great grandfather? No? You can name say Thomas Aquinas who never fathered children. You can name William Wallace who also never had children. That is why MGTOW are so much more respectable; at least in practice they are just doing their own thing, leading their lives for themselves. INCELs are a bad path because they just wallow in bitterness. There are other paths than being some survile soyboy or cuck feminist ally, or being a bitter misogynist.
    I will never understand how people boast about positivism in this thread regarding to be the ultimate answers then you say "ugly ducklings lose". Though I don't know your life, that is something I don't expect anyone to say that easily. I'm incel but I definitely align between redpill and blackpill. Not trying to deny that you, Connal and perhaps the others in this thread are far far more intellectual and coherent when discussing these ideas, but it annoys me when the entire point of religious structure was to give people "hope", and an explanation for the cycle of things that occur in our lives. I personally love Jung's ideas on the explanation of our world and he wrote good stories. I like C.S.Lewis too for a writer of good christian themed stories (The Screwtape Letters primarily). But you're just an jerk from the looks of it.

Second, I am very surprised you said MGTOW. I have no idea if you are just a nimrod of a memer but everyone knows (even inceltears (guys who bully incels) and purplepilldebate (subreddit that is perhaps more legit on communication between sexes) that MGTOW is more or less the same as Incels (as in, their discussion thread discusses and shit talks women in the same way). Incels meme more though xD.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will never understand how people boast about positivism in this thread regarding to be the ultimate answers then you say "ugly ducklings lose". Though I don't know your life, that is something I don't expect anyone to say that easily. I'm incel but I definitely align between redpill and blackpill. Not trying to deny that you, Connal and perhaps the others in this thread are far far more intellectual and coherent when discussing these ideas, but it annoys me when the entire point of religious structure was to give people "hope", and an explanation for the cycle of things that occur in our lives. I personally love Jung's ideas on the explanation of our world and he wrote good stories. I like C.S.Lewis too for a writer of good christian themed stories (The Screwtape Letters primarily). But you're just an jerk from the looks of it.

Second, I am very surprised you said MGTOW. I have no idea if you are just a nimrod of a memer but everyone knows (even inceltears (guys who bully incels) and purplepilldebate (subreddit that is perhaps more legit on communication between sexes) that MGTOW is more or less the same as Incels (as in, their discussion thread discusses and shit talks women in the same way). Incels meme more though xD.
    MGTOW doesn't need to be an INCEL, I mean to literally just do your own thing. Go by its literal definition.

I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above. Achieve greatness, study, be a sage, meditate and find meaning and solace in the world as it is. Don't agonize over being unable to fulfil the cultural expectations of a degenerate and stupid civilization that is circling the drain. I see Incels as being bitter that they can't make it in clown world instead of simply seperating themselves from clown world. Like the monks who left civilization to find peace and godlyness away from the decedence and corruption of late Roman civilization.

10+ Year Old Account
    MGTOW doesn't need to be an INCEL, I mean to literally just do your own thing. Go by its literal definition.

I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above. Achieve greatness, study, be a sage, meditate and find meaning and solace in the world as it is. Don't agonize over being unable to fulfil the cultural expectations of a degenerate and stupid civilization that is circling the drain. I see Incels as being bitter that they can't make it in clown world instead of simply seperating themselves from clown world. Like the monks who left civilization to find peace and godlyness away from the decedence and corruption of late Roman civilization.
    Look, no offense to you, but listening to a hypocrite talk about peace and personal freedom is useless when the person speaking is some shit women who boasted about the dark humor of destroying the father of your own child, who knows about how people act and not only do you not challenge it or anything for the sanctity of good but actually embrace it. The whole point of incels was that HUMANS need to feel connected to their own culture and love in order to feel any semblance of peace and order within their own lives. I can't stand listening to pricks like yourselves who not only found some form of connection yet are telling fellas like myself to just "nah bruh you can't find it cause you ugly AF and because of that you gotta do something else now".

I can't understand why you and @Connal are talking about all of this grand philosophical mumbo jumbo and yet both of you seem to acknowledge that ugly fellas lose. I don't know if you both think that for not just love but for other areas as well but it hurts me deeply for me to realize that this is how you two seem to think. The whole point of why your fakeness cannot work is because the illusion was shattered a long time ago and, because of your answers, I honestly can't blame people for wanting to worship chaos. I mean I can't blame anyone more.

PS. Also I think I can win against you! 1v1 No guns though otherwise I would have to train myself in combat and learn how to shoot with guns (pewpew). >.>

Incels in general can get laid but choose not to, because girls makes life too complicated and they are mean.

Relations between men are usually easy, but with females things gets to complicated for many.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip.
    I think it is evident by how combative and rude you have been that the reason you have this issue is because you are simply bitter and miserable. If I were a women listening to the way you have been speaking to people, I would have 0 interest in even speaking to you. If this is how you act outside of the internet, then I think this is a bigger problem than not being physically attractive.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    On a totally unrelated note I was reading about Notch today.

- - - Updated - - -

Radical feminists get laid.
    Do they, do they really? They according to themself get raped

See now, when I read this, I keep thinking about how to fix this world. How does a person like you figure this stuff out then? It truly feels like we're living in a game world / computer simulation sometimes reading this stuff.
    Sorry, I don't quite follow what you mean?

I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.
    I think this needs to be preserved.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is evident by how combative and rude you have been that the reason you have this issue is because you are simply bitter and miserable. If I were a women listening to the way you have been speaking to people, I would have 0 interest in even speaking to you. If this is how you act outside of the internet, then I think this is a bigger problem than not being physically attractive.
    You are not understanding the main issue here. The whole point for the incels and their discussion was that "looks" mattered a lot. I am willing to bet that all of you fellas know about this (we're freaking gamers for crying out loud and gamers are just as shallow as anyone else is, the true irony). There were many discussions on the forums about what kind of coping mechanisms should we use to continue to live? Do you know how most people choose to live? Get a family. Live for pleasure. Find love. For community. Without a doubt in my mind you can find both physical and spiritual meaning in it. Women know it too, despite the humour that is going on right now that "women do not want to become mothers". However, when people like ourselves who were bullied to the nth degree get to the point of chaos and actually want to commit acts of it, suddenly the view turns on us and says we're of decadence (even though they prefer it just as much as we do) yet then act like they "know" what the solution is.

All I can think about how to fix this. We really are fucking monkeys. And listening to you fellas tell me to search for higher meaning especially when none of you would even bother trying to find it is the ultimate hypocrisy. It's absolutely insane to hear it from you jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    That's the problem with most of them. How they behave towards others.
    Case and point. PS. The women literally joked about ruining her husbands life and knows that ugly people get shat on (she probably does it herself too to others as well).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Sorry, I don't quite follow what you mean?
    Sorry bud. I just read your story and was impressed but disappointed that you couldn't get laid. It sorta knocks the idea out that perhaps success means nothing when it comes to dating. I just used to hear from the people who boasted about confidence and success and that women would come naturally all the time and then I hear yours and am quite confused and befuddled by the reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Because it depends on what you mean by "lose"... there are many games, and if you choose the one game you know you will lose, then yes... but other games are more meaningful, and those anyone can win, if they persevere and continue to "knock" on the door.
    I know you guys posted fellas who died without fathering children but I find it useless that "everyone eventually becomes forgotten (their work too though it will evolve over time) and I know that neither of you two would go down that route at all on trying to "knock" that door and find meaning in it.