Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If he touches a fedora or a graphic t-shirt with a video game character or a wolf howling I'll smack that kid.

I can see the headlines now:

Controlling and abusive mother drove teen to murder

"I just wanted to wear a Mario T-Shirt", Killer says.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I can see the headlines now:

Controlling and abusive mother drove teen to murder

"I just wanted to wear a Mario T-Shirt", Killer says.
    After I perform what will be by then a legal abortion in the whatever trimester, and strangle that 12 year old with a Xbox 9 controller cord, I'll walk out of that courtroom and be heralded as the next feminist hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    I have never come across anyone whom labels themselves an incel who didn't hate women.
    Is that you? In that pic?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Plenty of ugly ones who need love too lol a holes a hole m8.
    This one types the truth.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Is that you? In that pic?
    Why does it matter?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As another thought, INCELS and FEMCELS are an unfortunate casualty of the Free Market as applied to the realm of sex and love. The downside of the sexual revolution and the Dan Savage ethos about sex is that, like an Adam Smith marketplace there is this incorrect assumption that all people start out equal, all people are seeking the same thing and will pay the same price for it.

Getting fucked over in the economy is pretty miserable, getting fucked over in the most intimate and perhaps most important aspect of being a person really, and perhaps the only genetically given objective in life is probably the closest thing to psychological hell one can really conjure. Capitalism as applied strictly to dating, a kind of autistic libertarian vision of contracts and consent law, doesn't seem to really work. And as picketty shows in Capitalism, there is wild inequality that can be socially destructive.

First, because like other forms of neoliberal deregulation the sexual revolution created new winners and losers, new hierarchies to replace the old ones, privileging the beautiful and rich and socially adept in new ways and relegating others to new forms of loneliness and frustration.

Second, because in this new landscape, and amid other economic and technological transformations, the sexes seem to be struggling generally to relate to one another, with social and political chasms opening between them and not only marriage and family but also sexual activity itself in recent decline.

Third, because the culture’s dominant message about sex is still essentially Hefnerian, despite certain revisions attempted by feminists since the heyday of the Playboy philosophy — a message that frequency and variety in sexual experience is as close to a summum bonum as the human condition has to offer, that the greatest possible diversity in sexual desires and tastes and identities should be not only accepted but cultivated, and that virginity and celibacy are at best strange and at worst pitiable states. And this master narrative, inevitably, makes both the new inequalities and the decline of actual relationships that much more difficult to bear …
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't understand incels because hookers exist.
    That's illegal in a lot of places
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Incels are the product of unregulated internet.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    That's illegal in a lot of places
    doesn't stop it from happening lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    doesn't stop it from happening lol...
    it does stop a lot of people from doing it lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    She made some good points she brought up.

Yeah but it's still low iq though bro.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Most people are “low IQ” today.
    Funny thing is.. the guy in that video isn't really unattractive, just pretty average. If he were a friend of mine IRL, I'd be able to give him a few tips to improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

I'm socially isolated, I don't have friends, I don't go out, I don't do what the average 20-something does.

I'm not a misogynist, racist, homophobe or some kind of a repugnant type. I just want to be left alone. That most incels are socially isolated is incidental and it angers me that most people instinctively try to connect the two.