Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    this is gonna be so bad i'm gonna love it.
    This, i thought the trailer was so terrible and cringeworthy i gotta see it. Not spending a buck for it tho.. but through other means xD

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    How can you look at this and tell me there is a god?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If the trailer is any indication, I doubt the movie will actually take itself seriously. Although the timing is pretty suspect... as in why now? The movie trailer doesn't feel like it's marketed to the crowd that actually grew up with and has any attachment to the Sonic franchise. Unless you're an established movie franchise with a following, typically you put your best foot forward with a trailer, and it would be rather sad if what we've seen is the best they can offer.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Because of the implication
    I can't read your mind, so can you try explaining what you think the implication is? Your mental disorder appears to be making you think that you're being more clear than you actually are (common symptom of autism). Thanks, bud.

Flaming isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-05-01 at 12:04 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

You've never watched it is always sunny in Philadelphia?

Anyway your response explains everything. If you dont understand or enjoy something the other person is autistic. Good for you
    Never said that or implied it. That's your mental disorder making things up yet again. Sad.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Good heavens so much wrong...

Gangsta's Paradise does not go with this trailer
    Jim Carey is completely unfunny in this trailer
    Sonic's design is horrible
    The voice actor is horrible
    The CGI is horrible

Like what the hell is going on....

It's astonishing how terrible this looks. I'm super hyped to see it!

5+ Year Old Account
    I...I..I...I can't even...how can one make a movie so douche...

This is even worse than Heroes season 5.

I don't get why they didn't go with the way Sonic actually looks and made him look so weird...

Going to see it, don't care. Jim Carrey as Robotnik and my childhood idol next to Mario. If the reviews are bad, I'll just get thrashed at the bar next to the movie theater before I go see it. I'll make it good somehow.

Oh dear fucking God! This makes me want to watch the Detective Pikachu film so much more...

This film has already flopped before it ever sat foot in a theatre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I don't get why they didn't go with the way Sonic actually looks and made him look so weird...
    Lazy CGI, cheap transitioning over someone's figure hence him pretty much being humanlike in body.

It's gross...

The only thing I'm excited about it, like many, is Jim Carrey as Robotnik. The rest looks awfully Hollywood cliched trying to adapt something the lazy way.

Human sidekick not existent in source material played by a B-list actor? Check.
    Green Hill Zone is just some lame looking city? Check.
    Main character is an awkwardly-rendered CGI insert in real world? Check.
    Awful pop/rap music to try to lure in the young crowd? Check.

This will be in the $3.99 bin at Target in an year.

No Tails, no Knuckles, no Rose, Robotnik's tech isn't zany and ridiculously futuristic, but more like state of the art military tech. Oh, and Sonic is an alien (better be looking like that, because since it's real Earth, I'm sure there are real hedgehogs who can't talk, run at super sonic speeds and are blue.)

I bet they're thinking this will become some franchise and they can introduce Tails in the sequel and Knuckles in the threequel. The naivete.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Oh dear fucking God! This makes me want to watch the Detective Pikachu film so much more...

This film has already flopped before it ever sat foot in a theatre.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy CGI, cheap transitioning over someone's figure hence him pretty much being humanlike in body.

It's gross...
    I mean they could have made him look like this https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/6/182...n-fan-redesign
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2019-05-01 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I feel like he's just not understanding you bro.
    Sometimes its like he isnt even listening to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    They wanted a super sonic, blue, anthropomorphic hedgehog to have that "realistic" look. I mean if they went for a straight copy it would look too fake.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

It's amusing to me that the entire first page of this thread is a bunch of people who are the total polar opposite of the target market for this movie complaining that it's "terrible". I know this forum is full of people who act like children but the movie is for literal children, it's not made for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your childhood long before this.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you forget that you're not on 4chan?
    thats why i said AGAIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Big yikes.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    cmon guys, I mean, the kids will love it right? Sonic is TOTALLY their generation. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    What the shit is this fuck?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi