Poll: Would you like a one subscription for all?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Suggestion - One subscription for all games.

Imagine this. Say you pay your monthly fee of $15 but it gives you access to not only WoW but other game features such as:
    Monthly 5 guaranteed legendary lootboxes in Overwatch [Since there's no subscription required for Overwatch]
    Access to all Diablo expanded content.
    Access to all HOTS characters.
    Access to all Starcraft bonus content.
    Retail/Classic Subscription + all previous expansion packs
    Hearthstone - Legendary card packs
    Warcraft Reforged - New and free monthly added reskins, maps and heroes.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like an excuse to raise the price for a bunch of stuff I don't even want.
    /s

It probably wouldn't just be 15 bucks then.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

must be a speako not a typo, for that activision want you for $50/month not 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It probably wouldn't just be 15 bucks then.
    maybe 25 or 30 to be fair but all that for the price of one and imagine the future WoW expansions also come free if you have a subscription and in the future if you're unsubbed you just have to subscribe to get it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I think they would lose alot of hots, overwatch, starcraft or hearthstone players that way.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    maybe 25 or 30 to be fair but all that for the price of one and imagine the future WoW expansions also come free if you have a subscription and in the future if you're unsubbed you just have to subscribe to get it.
    I don't play any other Blizzard games with any regularity so if they'll give me free shit for what I'm already paying then sure why not. If they raise the sub price then I'm gone, and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

No thank you I only want wow, and I dont need the sub price raised for some crap I dont want.

I would like this as an option personally. I don't think they should remove any of their current revenue models, but if they wanted to layer like an "All Access Pass" on top for $25-50/month I'd likely pay for it, since I easily spend more than that per month on Blizzard games anyway. But they'd need to keep all the games separate still, for I'm sure there are loads of people who only play one or two Blizzard games.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No company would ever do this it’s a horrible business decision.

I would just unsub because I don't play any of blizzard's other games.

No. I'd rather pay a 1 time fee of $60 than $10 - 15 more each month than I currently do. If I play the expansion for more than 6 - 4 months respectively at those increased prices, I've paid more than I would have if I just paid the price of the expansion outright.

Now if they want to charge $15 a month, the current cost of a WoW sub, for all of that, then sure it would be worth the content across all games, because frankly, the $15 a month for a WoW sub doesn't seem worth it lately.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make WoW cheaper it makes everything else more expensive.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If created as a separate way to access all of their online only games it is a great idea, as long as we still have the option to buy each game as well. I think this is coming looking at GamePass and EA Access it is inevitable.

You mean like Origin Access, but for Blizzard games?

Imagine this. Say you pay your monthly fee of $15 but it gives you access to not only WoW but other game features such as:
    Monthly 5 guaranteed legendary lootboxes in Overwatch [Since there's no subscription required for Overwatch]
    Access to all Diablo expanded content.
    Access to all HOTS characters.
    Access to all Starcraft bonus content.
    Retail/Classic Subscription + all previous expansion packs
    Hearthstone - Legendary card packs
    Warcraft Reforged - New and free monthly added reskins, maps and heroes.
    Why the F**k would you want to add subscriptions to F2P games, that's just bloody dumb mate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not worth 15 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Why are so many people voting no? You just get a lot extra for free basically. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Why are so many people voting no? You just get a lot extra for free basically. lol
    Because subscribing to those products is not worth 15 dollars a month. Yes, that means WoW, too. Many people, myself included, wouldn't play it in its current state even if it was free, therefore paying for it is totally out of the question.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

No. While I have played many Blizz titles in the past, I am only actively playing WoW and an increase sub fee because it involves other titles in it makes no sense for me.

Unless they actually kept the sub at the current price and just gave you the other games, but even then, those that I want to play I already have purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Because people are realistic about it and account for the most likely possibility that the price would go up in such a case. Plus, WoW is a game that takes a lot of time. Many of us just play wow and noting much else, except no time consuming games.