Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    False. I can give you a lot of examples where feminism ENHANCES prejudices and causes the same kind of problems in society. Same with LBTQ+

- - - Updated - - -

See, again you assume things you have no proof. You get shown for the person you really are, bad faith poster, and then just post untruths to put them in a bad light. Bad faith poster indeed, not willing to even engage in a serious debate. MACHISMO THE GREAT DICTATOR! He decided what people think, mean and say!
    Isn’t there a law that prevents people from running around in masks where you’re from? Here you need to be identifiable at all times and can’t just cover your face withou explicit permission from the mayor.
    "Just flow with the go..." - Rickson Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Unless there is massive public outcry it's much cheaper for them to lose your business or make placating noises about appreciating your reports. Even Mcdonalds has a significant slowdown in efficiency when they get a new face usually around 100 percent increase in time taken. Much easier to create an actual chain of incidents and avoid any possibility of wrongful dismissal while training up an employee to take their place. Not saying they won't get fired saying that if that is the reason they are given for getting fired they are likely going to win that lawsuit regardless of how disgusting I might find that.

Also the point about Kinkos was that the kind of people who attracted to this ideology do not tend to be in professional organizations they tend to people whose life sucks.
    Then have public outcry, that's what free speech is all about. Boycotts, and the threat of boycotts work. We saw it in Charlottesville. People got fired for being racist douchebags.

Luckily, I live int eh United States, and we can fire people for being neo-Nazis around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Show me where I literally did that. You can't.
    You. Are. Welcome.

Funny how the ANTI-protesters (like Antifa) always hide their faces. Because they are the ones who can't accept the consequences of their behavior. And you really should look up the law when you want to identify people by name. But hey, YOUR human right trumps the human rights of OTHERS. This is the hypocrisy you don't seem to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If there's legal precedent, I'd love to see where someone in any state cannot fire someone for being a neo-Nazi.

Anyone can sue anyone else for just about anything. Whether that person wins a lawsuit is a completely different story.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are marching with neo-Nazis... that's pretty damning evidence.
    Again it all depends on what can be proven. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time with this. The US despite our awful worker protections is really really good at one thing and that is setting up the ability for people to sue for any reason you can imagine no matter how insane.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Isn’t there a law that prevents people from running around in masks where you’re from? Here you need to be identifiable at all times and can’t just cover your face withou explicit permission from the mayor.
    No, you must be able to ID yourself though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Again it all depends on what can be proven. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time with this. The US despite our awful worker protections is really really good at one thing and that is setting up the ability for people to sue for any reason you can imagine no matter how insane.
    So, let the neo-Nazi sue, and let him lose in court. The burden of evidence is on the one trying to file the lawsuit.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

You. Are. Welcome.
    What did you prove by quoting me? That all your subsequent posts are in bad faith, that I indeed didn't say what you claimed I did? Where did I say they weren't allowed to wear masks, for example?

No, you must be able to ID yourself though.
    That’s just horrible. Where are you from?

Oh and a tip for you as a new user: ignore people who live (few years, ridiculously high post count) on these forums. They tend to have no significant value other than inundating threads with hysterical drivel, regurgitating logical fallacies and calling everything they find online a study. They just have nothing else to do.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2019-05-01 at 04:41 PM.

What did you prove by quoting me? That all your subsequent posts are in bad faith, that I indeed didn't say what you claimed I did?
    You asked, I answered, it was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    That’s just horrible. Where are you from?

Oh and a tip for you as a new user: ignore people who live (few years, ridiculously high post count) on these forums. They tend to have no significant value other than spouting out nonsense and calling it a study because they really have nothing else to do.
    Are you just mad that I made you look like a fool?

You asked, I answered, it was beautiful.
    Bad faith poster indeed, sea-lioning. A wonder why moderators on these forums let people like you even post. Nothing of substance is ever posted, just falsehoods about what people post, miss characterization of posters and insults.

Bad faith poster indeed, sea-lioning. A wonder why moderators on these forums let people like you even post. Nothing of substance is ever posted, just falsehoods about what people post, miss characterization of posters and insults.
    You asked for a quote, and I gleefully provided it, that's on you. If you don't want people to throw your own comments back in your face, then don't ask for them to do it.

I'd rather allow these people of no consequence have their march than remove general rights for such events.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

While the march is entirely in bad moral faith ( but they don 't see it that way ) ... No , it should not be banned

Because you don 't like something doesn 't mean something should be ceased , because not everybody thinks the same way

I fear this is going to turn into one of those hypocritical discussions ,

You asked for a quote, and I gleefully provided it, that's on you. If you don't want people to throw your own comments back in your face, then don't ask for them to do it.
    I asked for a quote where you showed me that I said a specific thing, not a random quote. But hey, like Nocturnus said for somebody claiming to have a company, always working hard, having a family you do spend a shitload of time on these forums. So basically we can conclude that those are lies. Why are you lying on an (anonymous) internet forums?

In the US, you can be fired for anything.

You can even be fired for not wearing the right shoe color, coming in late, not using the canned greeting at the door, etc. Literally everything.

Even for protected classes, you can get around it by simply saying "they were late twice" or "we told them not to eat lunch early". So you can easily fire someone for going to a Nazi rally, or even a free speech rally, or a rally about saving baby sugar glider pets . . . . .

So, let the neo-Nazi sue, and let him lose in court. The burden of evidence is on the one trying to file the lawsuit.
    You do understand it still requires money to defend against a lawsuit right? It's a simple mathematical evaluation. The furor since charlotesville has significantly died down so it's likely not worth it for most companies. Especially since most of the people screaming at buisness like Wendy's Mcdonald's Kinko's etc likely aren't actually patrons of those establishments in fact they are much more likely to have customers on the other side. Especially fast food tends to have it's greatest success in areas of low income and food deserts aka recruiting ground central for people whose life sucks. Now sure if whole foods has an employee at one of these shitshows it would make sense for them to remove said individual immediately of course that's rather unlikely.

When people are engaging in tactics such as going after employment though masks aren't a surprise on either side.

What are you even arguing for? I read through your posts here with Johnny Walker, and nothing you've said makes sense. You didn't prove anything. I see it as just rambling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    In the US, you can be fired for anything.

You can even be fired for not wearing the right shoe color, coming in late, not using the canned greeting at the door, etc. Literally everything.

Even for protected classes, you can get around it by simply saying "they were late twice" or "we told them not to eat lunch early". So you can easily fire someone for going to a Nazi rally, or even a free speech rally, or a rally about saving baby sugar glider pets . . . . .
    Sure you can also sue and win for pretty much anything if you have even a semi decent case which is why it makes sense to wait a few weeks and make an actual case dot the is and cross the ts so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What are you even arguing for? I read through your posts here with Johnny Walker, and nothing you've said makes sense. You didn't prove anything. I see it as just rambling.
    As I said, inconsistent, hysterical drivel. It’s his modus operandi.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And that 's all it ever is