Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What are you even arguing for? I read through your posts here with Johnny Walker, and nothing you've said makes sense. You didn't prove anything. I see it as just rambling.
    And that 's all it ever is

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Depends if you can prove that someone is racist or if they can cast as being "proud of their race".
    White supremacists and white nationalists are, without any single exception, racists.

Nobody is being fired for being proudly Scottish or Greek or Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    False. I can give you a lot of examples where feminism ENHANCES prejudices and causes the same kind of problems in society. Same with LBTQ+
    No, you can't.

Feminism is about gender equality, by definition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

"Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the genders."

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    No, Endus. You're just evaluating this situation from your own perspective. I am simply trying to apply the same principle to other types of people that are controversial. It doesn't mean I'm conflating.
    Then the issue is that you're moving the goalposts, because you're trying to establish those goalposts at "groups that are controversial", when my goalposts were set at "groups that are overtly and definitively racist".

It's still dishonest.

But this is not what matters. What matters is the employer's perspective.
    This is objectively not the case. If it were true, no wrongful dismissal case could ever be successful. And they are. Because this position of yours is objectively incorrect.

I asked for a quote where you showed me that I said a specific thing, not a random quote. But hey, like Nocturnus said for somebody claiming to have a company, always working hard, having a family you do spend a shitload of time on these forums. So basically we can conclude that those are lies. Why are you lying on an (anonymous) internet forums?
    And I provided a quote of you appealing to Antifa...

"But, but Antifa."

You can conclude whatever you like, I support your freedom to make false assumptions and spread lies. As for me, I work for a large IT company, and have flexible hours. As for the company I own, I mainly meet with clients, and verify the work of my employees. Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I'd rather allow these people of no consequence have their march than remove general rights for such events.
    I would agree with that would be better if people would just ignore then engaging with them in violence those it legitimizes the scumbags.

At the same time as they should be allowed to protest, everyone in media should utter their disgust for them, as to not "normalize" the neo-nazi groups' hateful messages, and being open about things we don't want in our society. It's better than attempting to gag them, and make them "mysterious rebels fighting against the oppressive establishment".
    Mother pus bucket!

What are you even arguing for? I read through your posts here with Johnny Walker, and nothing you've said makes sense. You didn't prove anything. I see it as just rambling.
    He asked for a quote, and I provided it for him.

As for me, I'm arguing in favor of free speech. I happen to be a big fan of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    As I said, inconsistent, hysterical drivel. It’s his modus operandi.
    Once again, are you still mad that I ran circles around you in the other thread? This is a new thread, don't take it so hard.
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    White supremacists and white nationalists are, without any single exception, racists.

Nobody is being fired for being proudly Scottish or Greek or Italian.

No, you can't.

"Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the genders."

Then the issue is that you're moving the goalposts, because you're trying to establish those goalposts at "groups that are controversial", when my goalposts were set at "groups that are overtly and definitively racist".

It's still dishonest.

This is objectively not the case. If it were true, no wrongful dismissal case could ever be successful. And they are. Because this position of yours is objectively incorrect.
    I'm not disagreeing the scum are racist I'm talking about what can be argued in court.

Also current feminism really isn't it's part of why the orange idiot got into office because there is a distinct element of wanting a pound of flesh not just equality. A wikipedia page doesn't disprove this and never ever ever ever appeal to wikipedia as an authority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    At the same time as they should be allowed to protest, everyone in media should utter their disgust for them, as to not "normalize" the neo-nazi groups' hateful messages, and being open about things we don't want in our society. It's better than attempting to gag them, and make them "mysterious rebels fighting against the oppressive establishment".
    Agreed air their march and have just a list of guests waiting to eviscerate their "arguments" make them objects of mockery not of sympathy which like it or not does happen when you are stupid enough to smash them with a bike lock like antifa.

No, you can't.

Hahahaha Endus, so now you will claim that feminists calling themselves feminists aren't really that. Those "feminists" complaining about "male privilege". Those "feminists" complaining about a non-existing gender wage gap. Those "feminists" wanting more female board members to break the glass ceiling, forcing percentages but not looking at availability or capability. Just for the numbers.

You do understand it still requires money to defend against a lawsuit right? It's a simple mathematical evaluation. The furor since charlotesville has significantly died down so it's likely not worth it for most companies. Especially since most of the people screaming at buisness like Wendy's Mcdonald's Kinko's etc likely aren't actually patrons of those establishments in fact they are much more likely to have customers on the other side. Especially fast food tends to have it's greatest success in areas of low income and food deserts aka recruiting ground central for people whose life sucks. Now sure if whole foods has an employee at one of these shitshows it would make sense for them to remove said individual immediately of course that's rather unlikely.

When people are engaging in tactics such as going after employment though masks aren't a surprise on either side.
    Of course it does, and it also requires time. You could go try and sue me, right now. Of course, in many lawsuits, the plaintiff ends up having to pay the expenses of the person he's suing.

Companies fired people who went to Charlottesville, and were outed. The same can (and should) be done for people who opt to march in another neo-Nazi rally. Companies care about their profits, and if employing a racist piece of shit harms their profits, they are going to fire that person.

Going after employment is free speech, and free speech is great. If you don't like it, and want to hire neo-Nazis, be my guest. You should be free to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

A quote about what? This is what I'm trying to figure out.

It seems that you and him have a massive misunderstanding going on right now that you don't seem to be seeing.

What does free speech have to do with your discussion with Johnny? I don't think you disagree with him on that subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, are you still mad that I ran circles around you in the other thread? This is a new thread, don't take it so hard.
    Dude you inability to intake data makes me think the idiots who are marching could run circles around you. Don't bs about owning a company while totally working for a large it company as well. Try something more believable like being a csr for comcast to explain your ungodly amount of posts.

A quote about what? This is what I'm trying to figure out.

It seems that you and him have a massive misunderstanding going on right now that you don't seem to be seeing.

What does free speech have to do with your discussion with Johnny? I don't think you disagree with him on that subject.
    You said you read it.

He jumped in here, trying to carry water, and appeal to Antifa. I called him on it, and demonstrated when he did it.

Hahahaha Endus, so now you will claim that feminists calling themselves feminists aren't really that. Those "feminists" complaining about "male privilege". Those "feminists" complaining about a non-existing gender wage gap. Those "feminists" wanting more female board members to break the glass ceiling, forcing percentages but not looking at availability or capability. Just for the numbers.
    There are gender wage gaps though, but they’re mostly a result of choice, rather than unfair treatment as some feminists believe.

The feminist type you’re describing, is pretty much despised by the actual old-school feminists; the ones that actively fought for women’s rights when it was needed. Camille Paglia is one of those brilliant women, you should look her up.
    "Just flow with the go..." - Rickson Gracie

I'm not disagreeing the scum are racist I'm talking about what can be argued in court.
    And I'm pointing out that an ironclad defense in court is for your employer to hold up a photo of you at a white supremacist rally and say "he's a racist, so I fired him".

At that point, your only possible angle is to try and argue you were cutting through the rally and not a part of it, or something.

Also current feminism really isn't
    Not interested in conspiracy garbage. Feminism hasn't changed.

At this point, you're straight-up lying about facts. Privilege is statistically verifiable. Wage gaps exist. Disparities in representation at upper echelons are statistically proven.

As for "not looking at ... capability"; if you're arguing women are less capable than men, you're making an argument that is blatantly misogynistic.

I do want to take a step back, however, and note that you folks have once again successfully derailed the topic away from white supremacist dickshits and their dickshittery. Given that, I'm not going to keep helping you derail the topic.

Dude you inability to intake data makes me think the idiots who are marching could run circles around you. Don't bs about owning a company while totally working for a large it company as well. Try something more believable like being a csr for comcast to explain your ungodly amount of posts.
    My wife is a higher up employee in a big advertisement company and she owns our personal business. Just saying that it's not entirely impossible. Although, I used to be in IT, and it was a constant hussle from job to job. There's no way I'd been able to oversee my own business while working in IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Like I said, I support your freedom to spread lies and make baseless claims against me. More power to you.

You are free to not believe me, and I wish you the best of luck trying to find where I'm lying. Since I'm not, it will be difficult for you.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/yes-...premacist.html

yep, you can be fired for being a neo-Nazi... freedom is awesome.

Being a CSR for Comcast would be miserable, I'm too damn old for that job. I like my job (and my company) much better.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go grab some lunch. I should be back soon. I'll let you know how it went.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife is a higher up employee in a big advertisement company and she owns our personal business. Just saying that it's not entirely impossible. Although, I used to be in IT, and it was a constant hussle from job to job. There's no way I'd been able to oversee my own business while working in IT.
    My business take about 10-20 hours a week of my time. That's not very much. Not only that, both my business, and the company I work for, leaves for a lot of time in front of a computer.

I meet with clients in person a few times a week.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2019-05-01 at 05:05 PM.

At this point, you're straight-up lying about facts. Privilege is statistically verifiable. Wage gaps exist. Disparities in representation at upper echelons are statistically proven.

As for "not looking at ... capability"; if you're arguing women are less capable than men, you're making an argument that is blatantly misogynistic.
    The default Endus reply: YOU ARE LYING! followed by the insults.
    Maybe your inability to comprehend what people say is the problem.

I do not deny there are less women in upper echelons than men. I do claim though that because of feminism LAWS where written that required a specific minimum percentage of women to be in boards. That's discriminatory.

Secondly, it has been proven that to get to these percentages, less capable women have been hired. There is nothing misogynistic in saying that. FACTS.
    The same can be said about percentages of minority groups.

-edit- your credibility would be much higher if you wouldn't use the words "lying" as much as you do.
    Last edited by Johnny Walker; 2019-05-01 at 05:09 PM.

The default Endus reply: YOU ARE LYING! followed by the insults.
    Maybe your inability to comprehend what people say is the problem.

I do not deny there are less women in upper echelons than men. I do claim though that because of feminism LAWS where written that required a specific minimum percentage of women to be in boards. That's discriminatory.

Secondly, it has been proven that to get to these percentages, less capable women have been hired. There is nothing misogynistic in. FACTS.
    The same can be said about percentages of minority groups.
    How would you know? You supposedly just got here.

Quotas are bad, as is affirmative action. Yes, that includes the Electoral College.

Just the proof that the "hatred" etc is just coming from those groups
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    And I can only hope those "counter protesters" get arrested and have to pay hefty long-lasting prices for their political violence.

I had no idea we should treat people who blame anyone not white for all the problems they have and the
    problems with the world, use racist and hateful bigotry, as well as histories of murder and violence towards
    said non-whites with civility & respect.

Whatever are we thinking. Clearly, by both your views, such people are heroes and should be protected.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-05-01 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I had no idea we should treat people with Nazi views with respect. Whatever are we thinking.
    You don't have to treat them with respect at all. But the hypocrisy is amazing: condemning people for their hatred, while being hateful themselves.