Horde US Horde Area52 - Minus Fifteen is LF DPS for Heroic Sanctum!

Hi!

<Minus Fifteen> is recruiting new members! We're currently just starting Sanctum of Domination and just looking to bolster our ranks a bit and get some fresh blood into our group! At this point we're MOSTLY looking for RANGED DPS, but we do have a couple of specific melee needs as well. We're also in need of players who are comfortable healing/tanking as back ups and in Mythic plus!

Here's the long short of who we are as a guild. I'll try to keep it brief and to the point instead of endlessly listing our amazing achievements and trying to razzle dazzle you into joining our team.

We've been around in one form or another since Mid-TBC. We've been raiding solidly in our current state since early MoP, achieving all ahead of the curve achievements since Throne of Thunder. Our numbers dipped a bit (a lot) with the large player dropout that occured in WoD, but Legion was great and we managed to thrive; expanding our team quite significantly. I'm happy to say those people we recruited during that time have now become core members of the Guild, and its only helped us to get better over time. BFA was rough, we left our long time home on Sen'Jin because there was just nobody left to recruit, and people weren't willing to transfer to a lower populated realm during that era of the game. Now we're here on Area 52, and doing well again. We're back in our element and the guild is healthy, we just want to add a few more people to the team to flesh things out a little bit.

Why Our Guild Rules:

Our guild is very social outside of raiding. We have a couple of marriages to speak of that spurred from the guild, long lasting friendships and all that candy coated stuff. We do a yearly (sometimes twice a year) real life meet up called "Minus Fifteen-Con" (thanks COVID). We have a Facebook group, and we hang out on Discord regularly outside of raids. So if thats your thing, we have it in spades!

What We Are Looking For:

That leads me to my next point, before I get into the details of what we're in need of in regards to classes and whatnot. Our guild has stood the test of time, and is as successful as it is because the key characteristic that we look for in recruitment is a cultural fit. Of course we look at performance too, and we're both an effective and efficient raid team, but if you don't fit in well with the culture of the Guild, you will not last long with us. Performance comes and goes; you can teach a lower performing player with an awesome personality how to improve and how to get better. But if a person is a shitty person, then that’s very, very unlikely to change. Elitist attitudes need not apply.

We're looking for applicants that excel in whatever role it is they play. Someone who takes the game seriously, shows up on time, researches fights, has consumables, can take constructive criticism. We clear content efficiently and have fun doing so. Our focus is heroic level raiding, but we're open to killing a couple of bosses at the end of the tier in mythic, numbers permitting.
    We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10 PM, until 1 AM EST.

A couple of notes to make:

• A minimum item level of 200 is required to join our raid team.
    • You must be able to make BOTH of our raid nights the majority of the time (real life happens, and we're understanding of that).
    • We do NOT accept cross-realm raiders; if you are applying to our team, the expectation is that you are in the guild. It is very much acceptable to do your Trial cross realm, but if you pass and are offered a position, you need to transfer.
    • Discord is required, as well as etiquette regarding that. We greatly prefer people who are not afraid to talk, this being mandatory if you are in a tank or a healing role. But otherwise, be aware of yourself; for example, don't use voice sensitivity if you have a lot of background noise.

**High Need:**
    • Mage
    • Warlock
    • Shadow Priest
    • Elemental Shaman
    • Marksman Hunter
    • Beast Mastery Hunter
    • Balance Druid

**Medium Need:**
    • Retribution Paladin
    • Windwalker Monk
    • DPS Death Knight

**Low Need:**
    • DPS Warrior
    • Enh Shaman
    • Feral Druid
    • Rogue
    • Havoc Demon Hunter

• Zuglord#11215
    • Sueshi#1637
    • Lyntiki#1261

If you're interested in joining add any of the above people to inquire (myself in particular. Best to add RealID as I play a lot of alts.) or visit our website at: https://minus15.shivtr.com/

We hope to see you in game, and as a part of our community soon!
    Last edited by Dalthar; 2021-08-01 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Fixed raid times

DPS please!

- - - Updated - - -

to the top

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

got a few, need more!

still on the hunt

Still looking! Need dps!

8/9! Need more deeps

Still on the hunt

We're back at it again!