View Poll Results: What of the following you are not looking forward to?

Voters
573. This poll is closed
  • No "AoE" looting;

257 44.85%
  • Far fewer graveyards;

137 23.91%
  • Far fewer flight points;

91 15.88%
  • Mailing takes an hour when sending to alts or guildmates;

132 23.04%
  • No more shared gathering nodes (you take it, it disappears for everyone);

87 15.18%
  • Having to mine ore veins more than once to get all the ores/stones within;

75 13.09%
  • Having to stop leveling to go train new abilities and/or ability ranks;

54 9.42%
  • Your favorite race (draenei, goblin, blood elf, etc) is not available;

72 12.57%
  • Older graphics;

116 20.24%
  • Having to keep an eye on spell reagents (including warlock soul shards);

65 11.34%
  • Horde/Alliance/neutral auction houses no longer linked;

55 9.60%
  • No 'dual spec';

213 37.17%
  • Fixed raid sizes;

41 7.16%
  • Cannot create characters of opposite factions in PvP servers;

47 8.20%
  • Hunter pets need to be kept happy, i.e. feed them specific food often;

48 8.38%
  • No transmogrification;

117 20.42%
  • No mount/pet collection tab. Each occupies one item slot in your bags;

142 24.78%
  • No PvP arenas;

62 10.82%
  • Mounts can only be trained at 40 and 60, and much more expensive;

69 12.04%
  • Other - please specify in your post.

91 15.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mostly AoE loot but since we rarely kill multiple mobs at once, not a biggy. Rest is vanilla, like or leave it, simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    "BS"? Can you specify what, exactly, in what I listed, is "BS"? Are you going to say that anything of what I wrote there is false?

I simply asked what features (or lack thereof) of Classic WoW those hyped for the game are not looking forward to.

I didn't ask what is preventing them from playing Classic, I didn't ask what is a deal-breaker for them... none of that.

Thank you for you "zero cents" of "valuable contribution"

Have a good day.
    You incline with "not looking forward" that those things are "bad tings". Its Bs.

I can't play demon hunter.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Lmao this thread is hilarious.

''Classic BUT....''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    You incline with "not looking forward" that those things are "bad tings". Its Bs.
    I haven't. This is just purely on you.

At no point whatsoever I equated the items in the list as "bad things", just things that some people may not be looking forward. People don't like and dislike the same things equally. What one likes, the other may dislike.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Lmao this thread is hilarious.

''Classic BUT....''
    "But" what, mister?

I'm not advocating for any changes to the Classic game.

I'm merely asking what those hyped for classic may not be looking forward to. It's ok to really enjoy something, overall, but still not exactly enjoy parts of it.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

While I am admittedly not super hyped about classic I am still gonna play it so I will still offer my 2 cents.

Graphics. I absolutely detest the old human models and well the old models in general but because I've primarily played as a human for most of my WoW " career " I probably feel more strongly about race than the others. My issues with the humans might to some be minor but oh boy are they jarring, their mouths are triangular to the point where they look like a fucking beak when looked at from an angle and more importantly their corneas aren't actually attached to the eyes which makes profile shots from the side look really off putting.

Also non connected flightpaths, I usually alt tab when I am on a flightpath so having to tab in every so often to pick the connecting flight is gonna be somewhat bothersome, although I admittedly don't know if that was actually changed in Vanilla and thus will be in Classic.

Also the lack of Death knights, Death knight is my favourite class and has been my main since Wotlk, so while I obviously understand why Death knights won't be a thing in Classic, it still sucks.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-05-03 at 04:39 PM.

So Classic WoW's release is imminent. You're hyped for it. Great. But I think it's safe to assume you don't exactly miss every single thing from vanilla WoW, right?

So what's that one or few things you are not exactly looking forward to, despite your desire for Classic?

Note: if you're not interested in playing Classic WoW, I'll ask that you please refrain from voting.
    Weapon skill leveling. Hated that shit with a passion. Close second is the cost for mount training. Hard as hell back then.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very dishonest without option "no changes".
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    Very dishonest without option "no changes".
    "Dishonest" is to make a post making an accusation without even reading what the poll is actually about.

This isn't about asking for any changes to the Classic game. At all. It's simply asking what were the things in vanilla WoW that you didn't really care much for, if any.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

aoe loot and dual spec imho.

also i kinda wish some specs got a minor buff, like Shadow so they arent so rejected for raids.

I picked "Other".

Respec costing 50g. Should be capped at like 20g at the most. I don't have a problem with anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost 200 voters. 195, according to my calculations. Impressive! I didn't think this poll will get this many voters, this fast.

So Classic WoW's release is imminent. You're hyped for it. Great. But I think it's safe to assume you don't exactly miss every single thing from vanilla WoW, right?

So what's that one or few things you are not exactly looking forward to, despite your desire for Classic?

Note: if you're not interested in playing Classic WoW, I'll ask that you please refrain from voting.
    The inability to transfer transmogs and mounts to "live". I get it, buduh, you wurk hrd and all that garbage, but some items just don't exist in current wow, as well as mounts that were removed and their removal stirred quite a controversy(AQ door ninjas).

You can't sell me on the pleb bullshit reasoning that "Those people in live worked SOOOO hard to get them though", when you can literally buy Vanilla tier 3, and mounts, for millions of gold. It's a nonsense argument to justify something that would have no impact on classic in any manner.
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Also non connected flightpaths, I usually alt tab when I am on a flightpath so having to tab in every so often to pick the connecting flight is gonna be somewhat bothersome, although I admittedly don't know if that was actually changed in Vanilla and thus will be in Classic.
    Oh god, I completely forgot about this.. I remembered there being fewer flight points but it's been around so long that they've been connected.

No changes.
    But if i really, REALLY had to choose something from this list it would be dual spec for sure.

Wow, going by this poll a lot of people on this forum want Vanilla to turn into live.

I voted aoe loot and dual specs. Those are too easy QoL changes that don't affect gameplay much which I would be totally okay with. But I get the no changes mentality and I can live with it

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    No changes.
    But if i really, REALLY had to choose something from this list it would be dual spec for sure.
    So no changes except one that would probably have the biggest impact? Huh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjokes View Post
    I voted aoe loot and dual specs. Those are too easy QoL changes that don't affect gameplay much which I would be totally okay with. But I get the no changes mentality and I can live with it
    Dual spec would have huge ramifications since respeccing in Vanilla is actually expensive.

The AoE looting thing isn’t much of a problem when you’re killing 1 or maximum 2 mobs at a time..

The mob tagging is going to be awful. I’d like to see the current system in place, 15 people stood waiting for a boar to respawn for the tag isn’t fun.
    Last edited by Castia; 2019-05-04 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't much like the consumables grind or the rank 14 grind