View Poll Results: What of the following you are not looking forward to?

Voters
573. This poll is closed
  • No "AoE" looting;

257 44.85%
  • Far fewer graveyards;

137 23.91%
  • Far fewer flight points;

91 15.88%
  • Mailing takes an hour when sending to alts or guildmates;

132 23.04%
  • No more shared gathering nodes (you take it, it disappears for everyone);

87 15.18%
  • Having to mine ore veins more than once to get all the ores/stones within;

75 13.09%
  • Having to stop leveling to go train new abilities and/or ability ranks;

54 9.42%
  • Your favorite race (draenei, goblin, blood elf, etc) is not available;

72 12.57%
  • Older graphics;

116 20.24%
  • Having to keep an eye on spell reagents (including warlock soul shards);

65 11.34%
  • Horde/Alliance/neutral auction houses no longer linked;

55 9.60%
  • No 'dual spec';

213 37.17%
  • Fixed raid sizes;

41 7.16%
  • Cannot create characters of opposite factions in PvP servers;

47 8.20%
  • Hunter pets need to be kept happy, i.e. feed them specific food often;

48 8.38%
  • No transmogrification;

117 20.42%
  • No mount/pet collection tab. Each occupies one item slot in your bags;

142 24.78%
  • No PvP arenas;

62 10.82%
  • Mounts can only be trained at 40 and 60, and much more expensive;

69 12.04%
  • Other - please specify in your post.

91 15.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Only 3 options from that list:

- Older graphics
    - AH not linked
    - Limited choice of races
    F. new races. I'd rather remove couple, gnomes notably.

As for gfx I actually agree, especially if it's an option and dorks who want old one can do it, while what I'm personally looking at is not their business

AHs were linked in 1.12

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    You liked vanilla how it was, how about the changes then? the sharding they have pretty much confirmed at launch for example?

Like what ur saying is paradoxical, if you like EVERYTHING about vanilla, then theres things u don't like about classic because it won't be the EXACT same. even if the game is the same, it would still be different simply because of the playerbase.
    reductio ad absurdum doesn't make ones' arguments valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    how would arena make it not vanilla ? ah yeah i forgot arena is skill based while classic pvp is time spend based
    Arenas were introduced in TBC. They weren't in vanilla WoW. At least according to WoWPedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Had to tick so many of em and you forgot to add multiple people bein able to tag same mob, thats probably my biggest peeve together with missing abilities nonstop.
    There were quite a few I forgot to add that I think would be more meaningful than some of the items of my list, like mob tagging and weapon skills. But what happened was me forgetting about those and the fact we can only add a maximum of 20 items to the poll. :P

The only thing I'm not hyped about are dealing with players who are obviously coming over from Private Servers and are expecting Blizzard's version of Classic to be a copy and paste version of the game they're accustomed to playing.

while there won't be any aoe-loot, I just hope they put the option to auto-loot which was only introduced in 2.0. Prior to that, you could only auto-loot by holding shift while looting. I didn't play the demo, not sure if this was an option. Since in vanilla, you can hardly afford to not loot everything during grinding anyway since you need that precious gold.

Quote Originally Posted by SOFTNUT View Post
    feel free to find it hard to believe, but there's a reason hundreds of thousands of accounts pirated the game and played shitty watered down version of it for the past 10 years on temporary private servers. i do see some things as inconvenient at times, but i can't think of anything i genuinely dislike about the game. hence, an option for that would seem reasonable. i'll just refrain from voting though, np.
    Fixed that for you.

Why would people play a buggy version of a game they loved? The reason is that it was free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I choose the I dont have dual spec . because I dont like every time to pay for change my paladin from dps to healer . Thats quite annoying but I understand there decision to keep it pure vanilla .

I'm fairly surprised at how often certain options were picked... and how little some other options were picked.

If I were to make a wild guess about how the poll would turn out, it'd look quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    That just simply isn't true. If your routing is bad, they become scarce. If your routing is decent, you don't have to worry about running out of quests at all.
    Ok dude. You're wrong, but you do you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am confused, you say what are you NOT looking forward too, assuming there will be a negative list, and then you link all the GOOD things about the game?

I know you wrote them cause some of these things can seem tedious, but these are litterally all the things that should make people want to play classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I am confused, you say what are you NOT looking forward too, assuming there will be a negative list, and then you link all the GOOD things about the game?

I know you wrote them cause some of these things can seem tedious, but these are litterally all the things that should make people want to play classic.
    Not everyone is looking forward to the same things other people are. Two players in my guild, for example, are ecstatic to play Classic WoW. But one of them is not looking forward to single-use harvest nodes and leveling weapon skills, the other is not looking forward to have to individually loot every single mob.

No AoE looting.

It is literally the one QoL feature that when it was added there were absolutely no complains that I can remember.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Retail crowd complain about no AoE-loot. Facepalm. How about there will be no auto-looting at all (hopefully), because it was BC-feature.

Stop it, really. So annoying. No-changes in game-play design. Period.

The only semi-legitimate thing to complain is gfx really. Because it is personal feature, invisible for others.
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dual spec/AoE looting, everything else is fine (even though I'd like arena but I'm fine without it).

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    Retail crowd complain about no AoE-loot. Facepalm.
    Nice veiled insult.

How about there will be no auto-looting at all (hopefully), because it was BC-feature.
    Auto-loot came in patch 1.9. Still vanilla. It's not a BC feature.

Stop it, really. So annoying. No-changes in game-play design. Period.
    This thread and poll is not to advocate any changes at all. Take off your 'hater' glasses and actually read what the poll is about.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Nice veiled insult.

Auto-loot came in patch 1.9. Still vanilla. It's not a BC feature.

This thread and poll is not to advocate any changes at all. Take off your 'hater' glasses and actually read what the poll is about.
    How about another not-so-veiled one? What do you eat on your avatar? Auto-loot is BC-feature. 1.9 option required to hold "shift" in order for semi-auto-loot. Normal Auto comes with 2.0.1. I play PS from time-to-time. Habit to constantly hold "Shift" plays tricks to me when I go back to retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    How about another not-so-veiled one? What do you eat on your avatar? Auto-loot is BC-feature. 1.9 option required to hold "shift" in order for semi-auto-loot. Normal Auto comes with 2.0.1. I play PS from time-to-time. Habit to constantly hold "Shift" plays tricks to me when I go back to retail
    Did you know about a thing called "AddOn"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's going to drive me nuts is the pace of the game. People forget that they increased the default movement speed after vanilla. The game will feel much more slower than it currently does and I'm afraid that'll make it hard to get into. Not to mention when you mix in misses, dodge, parry etc. I can't recall how much it sucked to level a warrior and to attack a lvl 2 ghoul for 45+ seconds because you can't generate any rage.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are exactly all the reasons why I'm hyped about Classic! Been playing on private servers since beginning of Nost and still loves it!

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Did you know about a thing called "AddOn"?

Against The ToS nowdays. Soz.