Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    Don't care, want them to do it right, not fast and sloppy.
    Unless, of course, they are slow and sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by vevox View Post
    I bet it's after the sub ends for the people who bought Dreadwake Mount which gave 6 months.. because money. Prob august
    Already ended CHIEF!

Dreadwake is on the store, 6 months after, like blizzard said.

Jesus christ do some research before you spout off.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    My point was, can't they just copy the code they had back in vanilla and apply bug fixes? I am sure they keep all codes like that. I mean if private servers can access it easy, can't Blizzard get hold of their own old programming?

Why reinvent the wheel?
    Because that would be even more work than they are doing now. You're asking them to reintroduce all the client changes they made since then, which is pretty much re-inventing the wheel 3 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    My point was, can't they just copy the code they had back in vanilla and apply bug fixes? I am sure they keep all codes like that. I mean if private servers can access it easy, can't Blizzard get hold of their own old programming?

Why reinvent the wheel?
    If you would've done some google searches you'd know why.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    August, 31 is the last day of Summer. September is Autumn. I, personally, hope for June, 1 release. Would be a good surprise.
    <meme snipped>

you ever went to school? elementary?

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-05-12 at 08:22 PM.

Be patient. Reintroducing greatness to WoW takes time and it's best they don't rush.

Quote Originally Posted by gkai View Post
    beta starts next week
    What is this based on? The only news I have heard about beta is its open to blizzard employees.

August 31st.

Top kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    What makes everyone so confident they will do a beta test? What if they didn't? Part of the whole classic experience was bugs and instability, what if they want to replicate a portion of this with some bugs at launch, it's not unreasonable.

It's not a complete confirmation, but why bother making this support entry if you don't plan on doing a beta test:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/194729

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    What is this based on? The only news I have heard about beta is its open to blizzard employees.
    It's been teased way too much at this point for it not to be announced on Tuesday/Wednesday this week.

mid to late August I am guessing.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    I do feel if the classic community goes another week without beta news the WoWClassic reddit posters will eat themselves... They be grasping at any scrap of news they can find, even if it doesn't make sense lol. The amount of reaching going on there is crazy lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

BETA announcement today... tomorrow at the latest.

I won't be surprised to see a date tomorrow along with the content creator videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    It's not a complete confirmation, but why bother making this support entry if you don't plan on doing a beta test:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/194729
    Uhh.. has that page been updated since you posted? It's talking about BFA beta, no mention on that page anywhere of classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Uhh.. has that page been updated since you posted? It's talking about BFA beta, no mention on that page anywhere of classic.
    Yes apparently. Still says Classic in Google Cache:
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...nt=firefox-b-d

Here's a screenshot before this disappears too...

Last edited by Nozuka; 2019-05-14 at 06:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The answer, as always: Soon (TM)
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED