Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The whole concept of the zone and what I have read about it is already pure stupidity, so Azshara could literally drown them all if she so chooses, but does not because horde and alliance armies are entertaining..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The whole concept of the zone and what I have read about it is already pure stupidity, so Azshara could literally drown them all if she so chooses, but does not because horde and alliance armies are entertaining..............................
    It could've been so simple

1. X Neutral group uses a spell that raises the city or parts the waters so we can attack it

2. Naga raise city because they need it to be open to the air to cast some mega-spell, so we have a brief time to attack

Either of those would've worked
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    It could've been so simple

1. X Neutral group uses a spell that raises the city or parts the waters so we can attack it

2. Naga raise city because they need it to be open to the air to cast some mega-spell, so we have a brief time to attack

Either of those would've worked
    Nope getting to Naz'jatar in any of these ways is stupid still, even if the land is raised, the naga simply could shatter its foundation to sink it again. There is no valid reason for them to raise the city and no valid reason why they couldn't submerge it again, if it was raised. Or simply create a barrier take their valuable stuff and just slither off the island into the ocean, sinking the transport ships cutting the supply lines starving out the armies there.

The whole Idea of making it an accessible zone for armies is utterly stupid, the naga should have so many advantages it is not even funny.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-05-05 at 05:30 AM.

They do explain it, mind. Azshara wants the PC to show up so she can use his plot device to free N'zoth. To do that, Nazjatar has to be accessible. The deaths of her people in all this are irrelevant since this is all just entertainment for her until we get to her palace. It's even mentioned she's not concealing her palace or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by You
    But Super Dickmann, why doesn't Azshara just drown the PC and steal the necklace?
    Erm.

Er.

Hmm.

I'll get back to you on that one.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They do explain it, mind. Azshara wants the PC to show up so she can use his plot device to free N'zoth. To do that, Nazjatar has to be accessible. The deaths of her people in all this are irrelevant since this is all just entertainment for her until we get to her palace. It's even mentioned she's not concealing her palace or whatever.

Erm.

Er.

Hmm.

I'll get back to you on that one.
    Would you risk the possibility of the Heart of Azeroth being lost, or worse, destroyed by the massive tidal wave? And Azshara does try to have the PC drowned during the fight against her, when it is within her line of sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    No risk at all, nothing original, such a deception

Would have prefered large portions of the zone to be under water. Vashjir is one of the most memorable zones and also one of my favourites. It's a bit jarring having copy pasted assets from Azsuna but that's expected from Blizzard at this point. Art department gets a lot of praise lately and a lot of it is earned but there hasn't been truly unique or inspiring zone since Cataclysm that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    Would you risk the possibility of the Heart of Azeroth being lost, or worse, destroyed by the massive tidal wave? And Azshara does try to have the PC drowned during the fight against her, when it is within her line of sight.
    Honestly, my pet theory was that the Heart is 'connected' to the PC, hence why Azshara needs you to actually reach her to get this done. I don't figure sensing it will be an issue given it's concentrated planet blood.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Lor'themar needs to look 10 years younger. He looks too similar to Alliance humans with that rugged look.
    Maybe his dream is coming true and he is slowly ascending into humanhood ?

Honestly, my pet theory was that the Heart is 'connected' to the PC, hence why Azshara needs you to actually reach her to get this done. I don't figure sensing it will be an issue given it's concentrated planet blood.
    Good heavens, what a brilliant and original idea if so! Allow the hero to get close, having fought through the minions, thus becoming worthy to be changed into a champion of the very forces he/she fought! Gracious, this idea has truly never been used before! Well done, Blizz writers, I'm in awe of your creativity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

actually she needs us to bring her the heart of azeroth to free Nzoth if I remember correctly

Nazjatar Horde Questline 8.2 - First Arcanist Thalyssra - Queen Azshara

I am aware ,but honestly it it is just weak storytelling in my opinion, there are so many ways to get the pc along with the heart and getting rid of the others. For example when the pc is around currently chatting with her in one of the many encounters collapse the ocean except for the spot the pc is currently in and some surrounding area, then swarm the guy and take the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    And letting the fleet fall to the ocean floor isn't risky? Or could potentially destroy the heart as well ,potentially killing the pc

Yes, I also had something like that in mind, considering that Azeroth herself apparently chose the PC, with a pretty ceremony and such. The fight against Azshara also feels like she is only attacking the pylons so that the raid empowers them with the Heart in order to stay alive. Judging by her voice lines, she doesn't get in any way annoyed during her fight except for the phase where Jaina and Thalyssra bind her, so everything else is more than likely in accordance with her plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    From my point of view Nazjatar, Zinazshari and Azshara is a matter that elves have to solve !!

- - - Updated - - -

Nazjatar Alliance Questline 8.2 - Queen Azshara - Ankoan
    Totally agreed. It's like getting other races to deal with Arthas and leaving humans out of it, it's lame...and I'm glad that didnt happen, even though Arthas became an undead amalgamation being, no longer human, he was still a human thing, just like Queen Azshara, regardless of whether she became naga or not is a night elf (incl nightborne) things, and the blood elves and void elves should be assisting them over humans or any other race.

I would like to see something like this kind of construction but darker and more water surrounding it

Something giving the feeling of a more sunken palace, reign. Where it has big constructs around and giving you the heights feeling and not just plane and dark, almost void-like that has the feeling that it's empty like argus, that only had the legion and some rares

Last edited by Shakana; 2019-05-07 at 01:30 PM.

Nazjatar Horde Finale Part 8.2 - Tidestone of Golganneth - Dialogue Shandris and Thalyssra