Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Mechagnome Kemsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Pandaria
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Can I haz Centaur, now pls?

    On that, I would love to see Saberon and Botani as playable, (Saberon for the Horde!). But with the crap we did to them in WoD, I’m willing to be that’s a no and the Botani are (I think) parasitic, using anything else other than them as a breeding ground to grow. I forget, there was a quest to rescue an Orc child but they never did harm him...I can’t remember what they planned to use the child for.

    I main Horde but as with the Kul Tirans, I’m also looking forward to playing mechagnomes and Vulpera.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I played both side in Voldun... I can’t see how the Sethrakk would join the Alliance...they only have one quest in escorting Vorthik (?) to the temple to deliver the crystal thing and that was it. Horde wise, we have multiple quest in helping them kill the Faithless and help revive Sethraliss.
    Saberon were savage because the land of Draenor was actually like a Prehistoric age, everything was "dire" so their way of life was tied to the Orcs, the Ogres and the Grons. THe pack that was transfered to Azeroth that probably was more than 3 (seeing how the Horde now has more than 25 gian Grons with mounted mortars) and the land of the Barrens its not so "dire" and savage like Draenor.

    Arround the Botani, yes they are parasite plants, but because the Overgrowth, the Hivemind they had on Draenor was focusing only in growth growth and growth, thats the reason why Aggramar created the first Grons and lead to their derivates of Ogres, gronites and orcs. Now on Azeroth, it shouldnt be a problem because here we have Druids that can comune with them, i actually see Malfurion making tieds to them.

    For te other part of the Sethrak on the alliance, up to this date i still believe that many alliance players never play the Horde side or they believe that everything with 2 legs can be an allied race or probably needs 2 hands at least. Sethrallis is even bound to the Horde by achievements and to the Throne of Zandalar because its there were she has also followers, makes no sense that Sethrallis becomes enemy of Zandalar in general (this means Dazar a lor, voldun and nazmir) So yeah.... i think they are crazy.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No.
    10ch...
    Yes.






    /10char

  3. #63
    Some moderator please create a mega thread or a sub forum for allied races. I'm sick of people suggesting racoons & frogs as allied races.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by I am disappoint View Post
    Yes.






    /10char
    Factually, no.

    There is no debate to be had here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Some moderator please create a mega thread or a sub forum for allied races. I'm sick of people suggesting racoons & frogs as allied races.
    Heyyyy.. that's pretty good.

  5. #65
    Mechagnomes are more liely than Vulpera, they have all the customizations, are a derived race and will be able to get the new 9.0 class.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Mechagnomes are more liely than Vulpera, they have all the customizations, are a derived race and will be able to get the new 9.0 class.
    Mechagnomes are the Alliance equivalent of the Horde Vulpera.

    Sadly.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Mechagnomes are the Alliance equivalent of the Horde Vulpera.

    Sadly.
    But Mechagnomes look cool and will have an entire patch of development. The only problem with that is that the Horde will get another unique race, with it's own culture etc, while the Alliance gets another "subrace".

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Factually, no.

    There is no debate to be had here.
    They are literally the Pandaren model. Fat humans and fat pandas. They have exactly the same forms. You're right, there is no debate to be had here. Cause you're wrong.

  9. #69
    High Overlord Mighty Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the TREEEEEEES!
    Posts
    169
    ...I’m actually confused...aside from the Alliance having the most evil beings as a race and used as punting sport...the idea of the mechagnomes causes most of the community to go into a fit. Your getting a cyborgish race! Albeit they are still the most evil and puntable race ever, but they’re CYBORGS. (Technically)

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    But Mechagnomes look cool and will have an entire patch of development. The only problem with that is that the Horde will get another unique race, with it's own culture etc, while the Alliance gets another "subrace".
    Yes. The Vulpera are thematically their own race, while Mechagnomes are just Gnomier Gnomes, sadly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by I am disappoint View Post
    They are literally the Pandaren model. Fat humans and fat pandas. They have exactly the same forms. You're right, there is no debate to be had here. Cause you're wrong.
    That's not how it works and it's comical how ignorant yet smug you are about your limited knowledge of 3D art.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes. The Vulpera are thematically their own race, while Mechagnomes are just Gnomier Gnomes, sadly.

    - - - Updated - - -


    That's not how it works and it's comical how ignorant yet smug you are about your limited knowledge of 3D art.
    Though I personally prefer mechagnomes, the feeling that the Horde is getting everything they want and the alliance gets what they (in general) don't want, makes it look like bias.

    They should give alliance the high elves (or HE customization for Void Elves) and give them vrykuls or something cool.

  12. #72
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,226
    8.2.5 might be related to Helya the tying knot between Sylvanas and Azshara and something related to Drust since KT is not entirely Drust.

  13. #73
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    I played both side in Voldun... I can’t see how the Sethrakk would join the Alliance...they only have one quest in escorting Vorthik (?) to the temple to deliver the crystal thing and that was it. Horde wise, we have multiple quest in helping them kill the Faithless and help revive Sethraliss.
    Because it doesn't matter. Previous interactions aren't the deciding factor, otherwise HM Tauren wouldn't be killing the Alliance members that saved them from certain doom, and LF Space Goats wouldn't be killing the Horde members that ended their 10,000 year war against the Burning Crusade. If Blizzard thinks it's cool and would fill a niche, they'll make up new content in the coming patches to fill the void and give them an excuse, like they did with Tyrande being skeptical to the Nightborn was all it took to push them one way or another.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-05-02 at 05:34 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  14. #74
    People want allied races from the old world besides that is the whole idea of gathering races we met in the past and seek allies... getting a new race which no one knows goes against the whole allied race idea.
    I'm with you. I want allied races from the old world. I just said "newer and brand new" because that's what Blizzard has been doing. I wish they give us already established allied races first, before introducing new ones.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Factually, no.

    There is no debate to be had here.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Heyyyy.. that's pretty good.
    EQ had/has them (playable frogs).

  16. #76
    Won't know until we see what 8.3 is about.

    Hopefully Vulpera and Mechagnomes will be 8.2.5 instead of 8.3.5/9.0. If Mechagnomes are the final Alliance race of BfA, I'll feel so bad for Alliance mains.

  17. #77
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,876
    I doubt they will add the new feature of BFA to the new one, they said after bfa the number of allied races will decrease by a large margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  18. #78
    Kobold, Gnoll, Trogg, Pygmy and Ogre for horde.

  19. #79
    We're getting Tinkerers via Vulpera and Mechagnome, I'd put money on it. Both races are scavengers and tinkerers of sorts and the new class would follow Blizz's new class every other xpac history.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I doubt they will add the new feature of BFA to the new one, they said after bfa the number of allied races will decrease by a large margin.
    I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like "next allied races would be added when make sense". That doesn't imply that they'll decrease new releases.
    Last edited by pacotaco; 2019-05-04 at 08:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •