Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I’d be cool with lightforged undead. It’d be something completely new for the alliance side and it’s a popular model overall. I’d be down with Ankoan as well. Unless mechagnomes get more customization that really distinguishes them (take a look at king mechagon for example) I don’t really wanna see them though if they’re added that’s fine too I just won’t touch em.

I’d be fine with something like this:

Alliance: Ankoan, Lightforged undead

Horde: Vulpera, X. I don’t play horde so can’t really speak about what they should get, probably ogres or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ethereal are probably something closer to a full race.
    Exactly. My point was I suspect blizzard are going to stop with allied races and return to creating full races after this

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Exactly. My point was I suspect blizzard are going to stop with allied races and return to creating full races after this
    They said they also wanted to do full races again, and that likely means that we don't see AR during these expansions, but I strongly doubt that they won't use the system again after BfA.

I also don't see any reason why new races that use rigs of existing races but aren't their subraces/cousins (Vulpera, Mok'nathal, Ankoan) can't be implemented. Probably not as full races, but via the AR system, but still.
    Or give them new animations - Zandalari are significantly different from Night Elves with plenty unique animations.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-06-23 at 06:21 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Alliance really needs to get furbolgs. We've been friends for so long :>
    Except for that time you killed a bunch...

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Except for that time you killed a bunch...
    You mean just like every other race we can play?

You mean just like every other race we can play?
    Do you remember running around murdering a bunch of friendly highmountain tauren?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Do you remember running around murdering a bunch of friendly highmountain tauren?
    No, but I do remember helping those useless fuckers and then they joined the Horde because fuck me, apparently.

Big humans, metal little humans, furry goblins or blood drinking elves. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    We also didn't kill friendly Furbolg (unless you never bothered to get some rep with the Timbermaw, but insisted to run through the tunnel repeatedly)

We killed plenty Bloodtotem Highmountain.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

No, but I do remember helping those useless fuckers and then they joined the Horde because fuck me, apparently.
    It’s like that time I helped the Lightforged and they joined the Alliance because, fuck me, apparently.

Or.

It’s like that time actual Horde citizens dabbled in Void magic, causing them to get banned from Silvermoon, and then joining the Alliance because, fuck me, apparently.

Don’t get mad, I’m having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ethereal are probably something closer to a full race.
    You think we'll ever get "full races" again? Just curious about your thoughts on this topic. Ethereal as a Pandaren like race that joins Alliance and Horde?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-06-24 at 07:15 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You think we'll ever get "full races" again? Just curious about your thoughts on this topic.
    Blizzard said they want to do non-Allied Races again, too - although I can't find an objective source on that right now, Google doesn't cooperate, I guess the similar term confuse it, or my query isn't good enough.

Ethereal as a Pandaren like race that joins Alliance and Horde?
    If the Faction Conflict is resolved/delayed after BfA, I could definitely see new neutral races again, although Blizzard also said they didn't like Pandaren as neutral in retrospect.
    But Ethereals are the most popular possible new race, so making it available to all players on both sides would be great.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnomes and Vulpera..... as well as a new class (maybe Tinker) which fits both really well. You can have those 2 classes plus Goblins and Gnomes as Tinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    It’s like that time I helped the Lightforged and they joined the Alliance because, fuck me, apparently.

Or.

It’s like that time actual Horde citizens dabbled in Void magic, causing them to get banned from Silvermoon, and then joining the Alliance because, fuck me, apparently.

Don’t get mad, I’m having fun.
    Yep, you're just proving my point. Good job

10+ Year Old Account
    Junkgnomes seems likely to happen, but it's also going to flop unless they have way OP racials. There is a reason gnomes are the least played Classic race, hardly anyone wants to play a shirmp sized race in a game about role playing power fantasy, doubly so if they're just a shrimp sized human with little visual variation from other, larger sized humans.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-06-24 at 02:03 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Allied races are my most hated feature in the entire game. For a decade we begged for more customization for EXISTING races, or even sub-races. What we got was racial transmog that has to be farm-unlocked via reputation, which requires me to either abandon my existing character or pay actual cash to make use of. Allied races flat out do not exist in my eyes. There is no content associated with them because I will never support this model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matttrick View Post
    Allied races are my most hated feature in the entire game. For a decade we begged for more customization for EXISTING races, or even sub-races. What we got was racial transmog that has to be farm-unlocked via reputation, which requires me to either abandon my existing character or pay actual cash to make use of. Allied races flat out do not exist in my eyes. There is no content associated with them because I will never support this model.
    Most hated? Maybe by you and you alone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Most hated? Maybe by you and you alone. lol
    I literally said MY MOST HATED are you really this dense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mangled gnomes
    Because standard gnomes weren't gross enough

Quote Originally Posted by matttrick View Post
    I literally said MY MOST HATED are you really this dense?
    Yeah and I said you and you alone. Are you that dense?