Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

8.2. choice [Horde Player Character goes beastmode]

Might as well have been:
    a) I will lick Anduin's boots. For the Horde!
    b) I don't trust Anduin, but I don't see an alternative to licking his boots right now.
    c) Licking Anduin's boots was all I ever wanted.

Where's the option to sound the alarm and apprehend the Alliance spies in the middle of Orgrimmar?
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2019-05-02 at 05:58 PM.

Actually I believe there's a loyalist version where you're faking being on board with this, under orders to go along with it. So, the option to sound the alarm isn't there because this is a setup from your Warchief you're going along with, if that's where your loyalties lie.

This really is MoP, isn't it?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    What is that axe Thrall is wielding?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Basically the Horde War Campaign in a nutshell.

On the ‘bright’ side, at least this time we’re not forced to kill anyone, since we can sit back and let Thrall and the other Alliance heroes do all the murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I wish there was 4th option: Kill yourself on spot. Even if its non-canon and you would have to pick other one after respawn, i just want to have it and NPCs react to it.

You know how in deus ex toilet gives you option to either flush it or die ? Something like this. Death via pure willpower.

OT: They went full telltale.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2019-05-02 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Actually I believe there's a loyalist version where you're faking being on board with this, under orders to go along with it. So, the option to sound the alarm isn't there because this is a setup from your Warchief you're going along with, if that's where your loyalties lie.
    This. The dialogue choices are just to give you yet another sense of "control." Honestly for these choice based things they should give opposing toys like in the case of the Saurfang one where if you sided with Sylvanas you got no toy which was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    This. The dialogue choices are just to give you yet another sense of "control." Honestly for these choice based things they should give opposing toys like in the case of the Saurfang one where if you sided with Sylvanas you got no toy which was stupid.
    That's because Sylvanas gets YOU as a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    This really is MoP, isn't it?
    This seems very Purge of Dalaran not in concept of what's actually happening, but rather Alliance was forced to take part in it even though they might not have agreed where Horde takes on that position this time and in Purge the Horde was just going through the motions of a normal situation similar to Alliance right now who really might not care if Baine is jailed or not.

Because your warchief a psycho bitch with a wannabe Dracula boytoy.

Somebody has to pay and it may aswell be the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    You are being punished for not being lawful good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    That's because Sylvanas gets YOU as a toy.
    Well I meant in general to give people a reason to play again on alts to see the other side similar to Alliance vs Horde only cosmetic items like toys.

Also, you're not her toy if you agree with her. I'd sooner say she was actually suspicious of the PC who sided with Saurfang and they become her toy in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    So all Sylvanas does is tell you to play along the traitors so blizz devs dont have to create a different quest. Man this choice shit better pay out in the end because as a loyalist im sick of "playing along" the traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    What is that axe Thrall is wielding?
    Random ax number 587 because you know his weapon is gone thanks to Sargeras's blade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    So all Sylvanas does is tell you to play along the traitors so blizz devs dont have to create a different quest. Man this choice shit better pay out in the end because as a loyalist im sick of "playing along" the traitors.
    And more than likely the ones loyal to Baine is the canon choice ultimately even if they offered a way to make it different.

Honestly the part of this that I feel is MoP all over again is similar to how they changed Vol'jin's dialogue because Alliance cried. He was 100% factual in saying that he could and would slink away if they refused to help and then make them fight Garrosh alone, which they'd lose, and then take out Garrosh with his Horde forces. Nope the Alliance wanted to feel in control of him and that was too accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Haha in traditional Alliance fashion, we start the scenario by murdering our way through goblin civilians. There is an anti-semitic joke here
    Anduin looks don't help it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Anduin looks don't help it either.
    Kill those money grubbers! They aren't blonde and pretty like me!

Why didn't Baine confront Sylvanas sooner ? Could have stopped the WW3 and the genocides. Apparently the Horde just needed a leader to confront her in order to do a 180 turn. To bad Baine and Saurfang were p*ssies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You see, Ivan, you don't get to roleplay any character that you want.

Your get to interpret that specific character who could chose between those three options to explain his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Why didn't Baine confront Sylvanas sooner ? Could have stopped the WW3 and the genocides. Apparently the Horde just needed a leader to confront her in order to do a 180 turn. To bad Baine and Saurfang were p*ssies.
    The only pussy is the Horde player character. He could've challenged Sylvanas to Mak'gora and murdered her on the spot to save his Legion-era Alliance friends. Actually, the rest of Horde leaders are not powerful enough to Mak'gora Sylvanas so they have an excuse. The player character doesn't.

you idiots reee'ing over this can get fucked.

the fact that there's options at all shows you that most people probably don't like your stupid ass waifu and find this whole contrived story idiotic.

it's a good sign, and i'm happy to see it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-02 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Received Infraction