Zandalari NPC's in Orgrimmar

I've been wondering for a while why there isn't any Zandalari NPC in Orgrimmar (except the emissary, when you create a new Zandalari character). It's just me that I haven't seen any and there are some or is it really that there isn't any Zandalari NPC in Orgrimmar at all? If that's the case, why? I've seen Kul'Tiran humans in Stormwind, so I don't know why they'd add Kul'Tiran NPC's but not Zandalari.
    Last edited by Lorca; 2019-05-08 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    I've been wondering for a while why there isn't any Zandalari NPC's in Orgrimmar (except the emissary, when you create a new Zandalari character). It's just me that I haven't seen any and there are some or is it really that there isn't any Zandalari NPC's in Orgrimmar at all? If that's the case, why? I've seen Kul'Tiran humans in Stormwind, so I don't know why they'd add Kul'Tiran NPC's but not Zandalari.
    They can't stand the smell.

That's because even at the end of 8.2 Orgrimmar is held by Sylvanas and people loyal to her. Whereas the Zandalari want nothing more than to hold hands with Jaina and Anduin, like any real Horde character should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's because even at the end of 8.2 Orgrimmar is held by Sylvanas and people loyal to her. Whereas the Zandalari want nothing more than to hold hands with Jaina and Anduin, like any real Horde character should.
    Talanji being bff with Jaina incoming! 8)

Personally, I think that scans. The Zandalari have been at pains to stand more or less on their own even though they've formally allied with the Horde - the point of Talan'ji declaring herself co-equal to the Warchief as she is also a Queen. The Zandalari, moreso than any other ally of the Horde, hold themselves apart from their allies - and their focus is still on their own lands and concerns. This contrasts pretty strongly to the Mag'har (who technically have no homes now) as well as the Nightborne, who have a strong urge to rejoin the world after their long self-imposed exile in Suramar. In this sense there doesn't need to be a 1:1 replication of the Alliance's handling of the Allied Races - the Horde has its own texture and personality as concerns its allies.
    "The finest line of poetry ever uttered in the history of this whole damn country was said by Canada Bill Jones in 1853, in Baton Rouge, while he was being robbed blind in a crooked game of Faro. George Devol, who was, like Canada Bill, not a man who was averse to fleecing the odd sucker, drew Bill aside and asked him if he couldn't see that the game was crooked. And Canada Bill sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and said, 'I know. But it's the only game in town.' And he went back to the game." -- Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Jaina and talanji be like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FC-1vzdrc

OT: i doubt they will update world to reflect new races everypatch. Maybe we will see more integration in 9.0.

I honestly bet they forgot to add the NPCs in.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they show up in the next patch.

Why would you live in a Dump when you could live in El Dorado.

There's several options

Lore reason: Zandalari may not care about Orgrimmar, since they are merely allies and not beholden to the Warchief. They MIGHT appear in the Echo Isles since they have been working closely with the Darkspear on many matters.

Real reason: They probably forgot since there are also no recruitable Zandalari troops in the War table
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I am dying right now hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Personally, I think that scans. The Zandalari have been at pains to stand more or less on their own even though they've formally allied with the Horde - the point of Talan'ji declaring herself co-equal to the Warchief as she is also a Queen. The Zandalari, moreso than any other ally of the Horde, hold themselves apart from their allies - and their focus is still on their own lands and concerns. This contrasts pretty strongly to the Mag'har (who technically have no homes now) as well as the Nightborne, who have a strong urge to rejoin the world after their long self-imposed exile in Suramar. In this sense there doesn't need to be a 1:1 replication of the Alliance's handling of the Allied Races - the Horde has its own texture and personality as concerns its allies.
    I agree with all your reasoning, but I think it wouldn't make any harm to put some "Zandalari adventurer" walking around the Darkspear area or around Orgrimmar, I mean, even if they haven't been absorbed by the Horde as the other allied races, they are still allies, so put some of them walking around so the Horde players feel like they truly got a new ally!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Jaina and talanji be like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FC-1vzdrc

OT: i doubt they will update world to reflect new races everypatch. Maybe we will see more integration in 9.0.
    I mean Talanji helped kill her father too, Bwonsamdi only abandoned Rastakhan because he wanted to tap that.

Talanji seeing her father dead: (All according to plan. Finally I am the queen!) Oh no father what have they done? ;( (Sylvanas thinks she is a queen? there can only be one queen in the horde) We will destroy the alliance!

the new elves were added in a heartbeat

i think there is zandalari in the portal to zul'dazar, but i don't rly remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the new elves were added in a heartbeat

i think there is zandalari in the portal to zul'dazar, but i don't rly remember.
    There are - two Zandalari Arcanitals keeping the portal to Dazar'alor up.
    "The finest line of poetry ever uttered in the history of this whole damn country was said by Canada Bill Jones in 1853, in Baton Rouge, while he was being robbed blind in a crooked game of Faro. George Devol, who was, like Canada Bill, not a man who was averse to fleecing the odd sucker, drew Bill aside and asked him if he couldn't see that the game was crooked. And Canada Bill sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and said, 'I know. But it's the only game in town.' And he went back to the game." -- Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

Devs just couldn't be bigger to right now.

Moving on.