Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The negativity towards the game is very much deserved though.
    This.

Every decision by the class devs that they made since BFA alpha just leaves you wondering, "How is that possible?"

At this point, I don't think the game has anywhere else to go but up.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If you have to block so many people just to have your echo chamber, maybe you are the problem.
    You can block 5 people here and the life is just a tad more shiny I guess. Then again, were is the fun in blocking people? It makes life just a tad more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    At this point, I don't think the game has anywhere else to go but up.
    And isn't that kind of a good feeling? Next expansion is going to be great compared to BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    And isn't that kind of a good feeling? Next expansion is going to be great compared to BfA.
    Not with Ion Cunticostas at the helm.

negativity is totally deserved because the game is shit

also considering that they've been deleting feedback and saying there wasnt any feedback shows how much they care.. so i'd say there is not enough negativity and criticism tbh

If you have to block so many people just to have your echo chamber, maybe you are the problem.
    No, you brainlet, what it means is that you block a couple of people that make up for majority of the bullshit posts and that alone is enough.

Funny you speak of an echo chamber, yet if anything, these forums are an echo chamber for shitposters that have absolutely nothing constructive to say, simply because of how they voice their opinions - everything is always COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT - never "okay this is good but that could be better, this no good but that I like..."

Then you have the resident baiters that like to start pointless threads with loaded questions, stretching over 30 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    No, you brainlet, what it means is that you block a couple of people that make up for majority of the bullshit posts and that alone is enough.

Funny you speak of an echo chamber, yet if anything, these forums are an echo chamber for shitposters that have absolutely nothing constructive to say, simply because of how they voice their opinions - everything is always COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT - never "okay this is good but that could be better, this no good but that I like..."

Then you have the resident baiters that like to start pointless threads with loaded questions, stretching over 30 pages.
    Constructive posts were before, they were completely ignored. Now is the time for bile. Blizzard has shown time and time again that its the only language they understand. We wish it was different, but they give us no choice.

Constructive posts were before, they were completely ignored. Now is the time for bile. Blizzard has shown time and time again that its the only language they understand. We wish it was different, but they give us no choice.
    ^this

Fuck this game, fuck these devs. We gave them feedbacks, reviews and ideas (for example about how to rework a class to be a fun/competitive one (the warrior tank)) during the alpha and beta of BFA, my want for tolerance is dead.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can block 5 people here and the life is just a tad more shiny I guess. Then again, were is the fun in blocking people? It makes life just a tad more fun.
    It makes sense if someone spam their shit in every thread 24/7 and you need to read only 1 posts from them to know them all - like for example @Eleccybubb. They are similar to people possesed by ideology (maybe it's same thing?).

It hurts every discussion, real critique (and imo forums are only for critic, asking for help or speculations, I'd rather do stuff that are fun for me than discussing it) get lost under sea of shit.

But sadly blocking don't hide their post completely, so on this forum it makes little sense. I stopped doing it long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The forums have always been super negative and full of people complaining. Negativity has taken over the forums in vanilla already.

And tbh that's normal. Usually people that are happy about the game won't go to the forums and spam how much they like it.
    Also seems like a big part of those dont even play the game any longer, but for some reason they just don´t seem to be able to move on.

It's mostly the same people repeating the same shit over and over.

Block them (their posts won't show up) and the forums become 80% less negative. Maybe not exactly less negative, but totally less bullshit, because a lot of these people are either baiting or don't understand the game for what it is or what it's trying to be.
    Oh wait you can actually block people? Magnificent. This shows how much of a noob i am on forums. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Also seems like a big part of those dont even play the game any longer, but for some reason they just don´t seem to be able to move on.
    Ikr? Back off. Go create a sucessful game, have a forum dedicated to it, where everyone says you're shit. Lol.

Ah, good morning Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Don't try, the forums are already infested with those pieps, not being able to loose bond with their Stockholm Syndrom. It's nice pointing out but, it would only attract those who will reject your opinion and bash their opinion down your throat. Almost all of the time you could just stand in own created threads or the speculation one during the near announcement of new stuff or dataming. It's sad, but well don't let your mood get puiled down and enjoy what you like.
    If I understood you right, you say those criticising bliz are suffering from stockholm syndrome?

If so, please google stockholm syndrome. It’s the other way around.

It's a natural response to the current state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Housebroken View Post
    You think the azerite revamp was in development since 8.0? Was WoD flying in the works since 6.0? No, it's been proved multiple times over the years that what you said isn't the case, stop being naive.
    You think development is writing a bunch of code? Both were in the works long before we ever got to see any of it. It's not been "proved" at all. It's just the same confusing actual changes being deployed on the PTR with development having started. Development is nearly done at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    i'd play it if it was any better.. i've given lots of constructive feedback during wod and legion beta.. it was all ignored, they've ignored thousands of threads on forums only to then remove it and say there wasnt any feedback

also i dont want to move on, i want the game to be better and will play it if it will ever become good again

without any criticism this game will never become good again, both constructive and just plain hate

I'll say they have listened to much, but in wrong places. In areas were I personally doesn't agree with the choices they made. I like to do stuff to progress the character. A challenge you might say. Not so much gear-wise, it is over the top in BfA, gotta be said. I don't mind that so much, since I got several alts, but for the main(s) I would like it more like it was in Legion. People complained, so they gave us Azerite-system instead. A system wich is artifact 0.5 as people delicately points out. People get to certain level and say this is it, I don't need more. While artifact system gave us something to do for a much longer time, because that required more dedication. Most complaints in Legion came for the first 6 months after launch. My best time in Legion were those 6 months. Now, you can stop at level 48 for HoA if you raid mythic, even lower for heroic. You don't really need to do more to be at top. And we got to that level a while ago already. There is nothing to do for people that are level 50 now because that won't be increased before next patch. It is to easy. But that's me.

This is just an example that they listens to someones liking, but not for everyone. That perspective is really important. I don't like some of the changes, but someone do. I do get that Azerite system is the biggest fault in BfA, and it could have been so much better, but some people like it. I wager most people don't mind it. Let's not forget that. And blizz seems to be aware that it got big flaws. But like you point out, maybe too late.

Hey sircowdog calling people out for strawman, once again. How about you actually discuss the post instead of calling out some bs "strawman"?

Anyone's opinion is as just as good as yours. I know you don't like it, but feel free to discuss with people after you come down of the pedestal of yours.

The problem you and other people have is that you can't fathom that people like the game for what it is. A game they enjoy. You are trying to put them down and say their opinion doesn't matter. Because if someone is positive to the game, they are white-knighting, when it's just someone that enjoys the game.

You saying other's posters are trying to make your view look petty? Try to think about that for more than 5 seconds, and see you do exactly the same.

You don't need anyone to prove your point. You do that perfectly yourself.
    I enjoy the game alot, i have put hours on it, i've played with my friends i had and still have great time in it, not everything is white roses, i can't change the game myself to what i feel like, so instead, i brainstorm with people and see if we can give a feedback so that blizzard AT LEAST thinks in changing, there's no garantuee they will even see every single word you say because let's be realistic it's so much people and so much typing, who tf has time to read all that? This is why constructive criticism when you make a thread with solutions is better to just type what you feel like. I pretty much want to play the game, it's being hard to get motivated to play, indeed but i just won't give up the game i fell in love with and other games just seems a copycat from WoW to me. I can't play other game and don't think about WoW. Yes i want better content, fk yes! Yes i do want better stories! Yes i want GCDs out of my way! I never saw a post of anyone saying "Oh blizz, you know what i miss? GCDs... those were the times man...", i want it reverted. No one cares about the damn GCDs. I hope in some point in the timeline they reverse it and take some design systems from other expansions that everything was more or less forwarded to the right path until it got smashed. I never abandoned blizzard and won't be now. Until the game dies completely which i see it happening if people continue just bring them down. They are not perfect and as we do have our frenzy times, they have too and they say people are being this and that with some reason, i mean, i come here and see all this. I wasn't registered on MMOchampion for years but i always come here for the news and because BfA is not going so well i thought: Fuck it. I'm going to join this to see what people are up to and what they think about the expansion. I don't know, it feels like i came here to get more stressed and confused and have less empathy with the game that i love. When i just used to think before all this "i'm sitting in boralus and Dazar alor doing nothing, the content is non-existent" but that's it. Now i just feel i'm going against every single thing of blizzard that i wasn't. And i still don't agree with some stuff. WoW is NOT a bad game, WoW just have been decaying in quality doesn't mean it's a bad game, it has amazing lore, amazing graphics, amazing villains, amazing characters, amazing music, amazing competition with guilds for World 1st, has blizzcon, has Arena competition teams, has m+ competition too. How can you not acknowledge how big this game is? It needs adjustments. Lots of them. That is a fact but i won't just give up. It's not in my veins.

<AFK for work>

Honest to god, have you've ever been on the class design forums during BFA alpha/beta?

Lots of constructive feedback and kind suggestions going beyond 1000 posts and discussions and what do we get? Nothing but a straight up middle finger.

Makes you wonder sometimes, "What's the point of feedback or forums if the devs don't even bother to have a discussion or contemplate these suggestions that many dedicated players have theorized or discussed upon?"

Most of the people on these forums probably (maybe less, who knows) pay for this product and have the right to bitch, complain, or complement. If you hate it, then stop looking at the forums or pointing out the obvious.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-05-04 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Honest to god, have you've ever been on the class design forums during BFA alpha/beta?

Lots of constructive feedback and kind suggestions going beyond 1000 posts and discussions and what do we get? Nothing but a straight up middle finger.

Makes you wonder sometimes, "What's the point of feedback or forums if the devs don't even bother to have a discussion or contemplate these suggestions that many dedicated players have decided?"

Most of the people on these forums probably (maybe less, who knows) pay for this product and have the right to bitch, complain, or complement. If you hate it, then stop looking at the forums or pointing out the obvious.
    I'm telling you dude.

Blizzard haven't used PTR/Betas for testing/feedback for years. Why do you think they invite the big streamers first?

Publicity over actual testing these days sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    We’re paying for a product (Or we were) and changes happened that made us unhappy with it.

What do you expect us to do? Think of the poor widdle game developers feewings? Any game dev worth their salt should be open to and engaged in receiving criticism. Otherwise their game will never improve.

WoW narrative team is a prime example of what not to do. Walling themselves off from all criticism when people overwhelmingly despise their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    One-sided argument. Ever tried to put yourself in someone elses shoes?
    Apparently you haven't.