Poll: What would you do?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

If you had the Infinity Gauntlet with all six stones what would you do with the snap?

You have the power stone, space stone, reality stone, soul stone, time stone, and the mind stone all in one infinity gauntlet that fits your hand. Limitless power is in your hands but cannot retain that power for long due to your Human structure. Once you snap your fingers and do whatever you wish with that power the gems will return far deep within the corners of the universe and you'll most likely die. What would you do with a snap of your fingers?

What can the gems do? From Wikipedia [1]
    Soul: Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.

Time: Allows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings, and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

Space: Allows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others; increase their speed, and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.

Mind: Allows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

Reality: Allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential, when backed by the other Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.

Power: Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-05-04 at 12:06 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Fuck I'm not just gonna kill myself the moment I get it. Using the gems individually is more power than I could possibly know what to do with, I'll save my one snap for someday in the future when I absolutely need it.

I would get a klondike bar

I mean, it's just a variation on "What would you do with a Magic Lamp with only 3 wishes?"

In this case instead of "Wish for more wishes" the glib answer is "Give myself the ability to use the Gauntlet unharmed"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I would eliminate all food themed holidays.

Goodbye national hotdog day

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill 90% of all life with the exception of those I choose to let exist.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Thougar View Post
    I would eliminate all food themed holidays.

Goodbye national hotdog day
    ...and they called Thanos a monster...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The same perhaps, or more go a little crazy who knows.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Nothing. The world is perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give myself a perfect immortal body that wouldn't die after using the stones.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kill myself twice

Go on murderous rampages of people that deserve death. Like Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    Go on murderous rampages of people that deserve death. Like Congress.
    Why when you could use the reality stone to recreate any government you want and the soul stone to make people forced to obey

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt use it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Endless stream of hotdogs and fried chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I’m remake wow into what blizz always intended the game to be..a mobile game

No really I’d take out all the bad people

The first one.

+ Other, since I'd also have fun, obviously. I'd give domesticating European hamsters another shot, for one... Maybe the Infinity gauntlet could make it possible, just maybe...

LOOK AT IT!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Create alternate earth and move Trump there, make him an immortal big strong fucker who is impervious to bullets and has magic powers while within this pocket realm. Transport a long list of MMO-OT posters there and bind them to this realm for eternity, unable to die, unable to rest, unable to leave, on a planet with an immortal magical Demi-God Trump as its ruler, cursed for all time to never be able to look away from his speeches, to hear all of it even in their dreams.

Then set up cameras and TV to let me at times take a peek at this demi-plane of my own creation and smirk with unending delight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I wouldn't snap yet but imagine bringing back a lot of extinct animals? Restoring the O-zone layer. Raising up missing continents. Going back in time to experience history. So many possibilities.