Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had to manually download Firefox 66.0.4 to get my addons working.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by SOFTNUT View Post
    this is what happens when you use an indie browser... if you're on a PC using anything other than chrome you are wrong.
    But Firefox is better than Chrome, so you're wrong!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Hmm. My adblockers are disabled too, but I'm still not getting any ads on any site.

Nevermind. First youtube video gave an ad despite the youtuber not having their channel monetized.
    See I have youtube white-listed because I like to support people giving me free content.. but recently they've switched from 1 add to 2 adds in series and that often in the beginning & end as well as 1-3 times throught a 23 minute video. On top of that on (definitely) demonetized channels as well. I'm actually thinking about putting it on the blacklist again and just wait until it finaly dies, it's not like they actually support their content creators anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine's been broke. Adblocker stopped working a few months back so I picked up something else, Ublock I think. Not at home now.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Mine's been broke. Adblocker stopped working a few months back so I picked up something else, Ublock I think. Not at home now.
    I believe AdBlock actually sold out to companies and started allowing ads to slip through.

As of 5/4/2019 @ 10:03(3:03 PM Forum Time) AM my UBlock and NoScript are working perfectly.

Try to manually download it ...

404 Not Found

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything started working again for me 20 minutes ago.

Mozilla has a temp fix available- https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019...ns-in-firefox/ ,follow those instructions and then restart your browser,it may take a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, see those errors are known as bugs. Your ignorance on this topic is hilarious when combined with your condescension.
    So your birth was a bug and not an error from your mom?

Still not working for me.

bad enough they keep releasing newer versions that completely screw over the interface and are incompatible with some extensions, now they manage to do something that even screws up people using the older (superior) versions as well. maybe they really are trying to kill off their own product and drive users to a rival

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I had to manually download Firefox 66.0.4 to get my addons working.
    No, you didn't have to.