Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LOL bruh you cant think that shaman of any sort will have 2 specs that can top meters do you lol

Enhance is fine right now, before 8.2 the last key I did was 16ML timed and topped DPS at 36.5K, we actually have very strong cleave and well sustained Single target DPS, I can keep up with any melee class in m+
    Last edited by Deathrate; 2019-06-29 at 06:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I miss the cooldown-based rotation, and Stormblast. The spell effect visual.specifically.
    Hell to the fucking yes. Sick of every class turning into a build and spend based game play.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    ... Enhancement does incredible single target dps and has a gigaton on mobility when compared to Elemental...
    Elemental can do massive burst single target imho, and once you get the hang of Master of the Elements + Icefury you'll notice you can be a very mobile caster with all the insta-cast procs you end up with.

Enhancement is great when doing world content (it's so quick)
    True, Ele needs more ramp up. But if you settle down in the middle of a questing zone with your totems, you can just be a turret and pick off your targets one at a time, and just gather the loot afterwards Thunderstorming, stunning or slowing if you pulled too many

I'd like to go Elemental for 8.2 but I have a certain feeling that I'm not doing it right and everyone is just laughing at me while doing world content (they see me struggle!), unlike when playing Enhancement I'm the most badass dude in the zone when everyone else is playing Elemental..
    Screw what others think off your playstyle. Using the above mentioned turret tactic it is fun to end up having a ring of corpses around you by the end

- - - Updated - - -

Imho the Elemental "Master of the Elements" build plays the way Enhancement should have been: using your core ability to enhance the rest of your arsenal

Your sim charts here are garbage and not the new ones at all. Enhance is trash right now