Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Supply them both with a single nuclear warhead. Let's see if MAD would work between two death cult religion countries.
    Israel already has nuclear weapons. Israel is very capable in defending itself and retaliating against her attackers. Already kicked ass there for decades doing just that.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Europe created Israel. WWII saw the Holocaust, a few years later Israel became a country. The two events are connected. All those European Jews, over a million strong, immigrated to Palestine and created Israel.

Israel is Europe's baby. What are you going to do about the situation there?
    Nope it was the jews themself bcs Roosevelt had 2 jewish counselors and they only admitted to convince him to aid GB if GB promised the jews their "holy land".

Bcs before that GB never intented to give that to them knowing what it would create in that regio so...

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    The level of hatred on these forums is beyond imaginable. So many people with clear double standards, condemning terrorism but at the same time approving it if it's against Israel.

Our problem that we started to care for all these leftists opening their mouths some time ago. In Golda Meir's days we would just tell them to go the fuck off and do what we must do to ensure the safety of our borders and our citizens, and no terrorist would dare to fire a single rocket on our territory ever since.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind to see London or Paris or Bruxelles bombed by 250 Arab rockets one day. I would want to see what you're gonna say then... and how you'd gonna kiss Palestinian butts once you're gonna feel what it is on your own skins
    If those countries where opressing part of its population like Isreal does, I also would not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Why can't all those sympathetic Muslim neighbors carve out some land for their brothers and sisters? Oh right. Only Israel must make concessions, while under bombardment from terrorists.

The left is pathetic.
    What does ''the left'' have to do with anything in this thread? Jesus you people are so 2-dimensional
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I would invade, destroy their infrastructure, round up anyone remotely involved and have them summarily executed. Then I would annex the land and put a general in charge and through the military enforce the rule of law and order. The goal would be to eventually let the people there govern themselves again, after decades of occupation and indoctrination. Dissent would not be tolerated.

- Golda Meir
    This is what I would do too. Sure Hamas would turn on their own, but hopefully you could save a lot if not most of the friendly ones.

The Palestinians living in Gaza suffers losses in this conflict no matter what approach you choose. Might as well just get it over with and try to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

If those countries where opressing part of its population like Isreal does, I also would not care.
    Gazans are not a part of Israel's population, we don't control Gaza.

It's a hostile territory, fully controlled by enemy forces. Which we have the right to combat with all we've got until they stop the aggression they started, in one way of the other. Be it blockading it to the end until all the terrorist disarm themselves and yield, or eliminating HAMAS for good.

End of story.

P.S. Fuck Islamists, fuck terrorists and fuck all their supporters.

P.P.S. Infract me as long as you wish, while my wife & kid are sitting in bomb shelter, believe me I don't care
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2019-05-05 at 12:32 PM.

Absurd thing is that EU gives money to Palestine to buy more rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    So you would try to use the report system to enforce your political stance? Nice to know that about you.
    So you think being against genocide is a political stance. Nice to know that about you.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people flat out drool for nazi like solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What would happen if foreigners fired rockets into your country and killed some of your fellow citizens?
    What provoked them to fire rockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Gazans are not a part of Israel's population, we don't control Gaza.

It's a hostile territory, fully controlled by enemy forces. Which we have the right to combat with all we've got until they stop the aggression they started, in one way of the other. Be it blockading it to the end until all the terrorist disarm themselves and yield, or eliminating HAMAS for good.

End of story.

P.S. Fuck Islamists, fuck terrorists and fuck all their supporters.

P.P.S. Infract me as long as you wish, while my wife & kid are sitting in bomb shelter, believe me I don't care
    It really is simple, don't treat people like shit if you want them to be nice to you.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What does ''the left'' have to do with anything in this thread? Jesus you people are so 2-dimensional
    Are you not familiar with politics? The left wants Isreal to have less power, Palestine more power. It's the oppesor-oppressed shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Two. State. Solution.
    Too many people died, both sides are equally disgusting IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Are you not familiar with politics? The left wants Isreal to have less power, Palestine more power. It's the oppesor-oppressed shtick.
    Who is ''the left'' here? That shit is so generic and broad of a term I have no clue who you are actually talking about. So Palestine is the left? Isreal the right?

Or was the guy I quoted projecting onto a situation that really has no need for it? I'm pretty sure neither the people of Palestine nor Isreal give 2 shits about your worthless identity politics.
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Nope it was the jews themself bcs Roosevelt had 2 jewish counselors and they only admitted to convince him to aid GB if GB promised the jews their "holy land".

Bcs before that GB never intented to give that to them knowing what it would create in that regio so...

Palestine was a British colony at the time, Britain had occupied Palestine since the Turks were defeated in WWI. Prior to WWII, Britain let like 400K European Jews immigrate to Palestine.

This angered the Palestinians, who asked the British to stop Jewish immigration to Palestine. Britain tried.

After Germany fell during WWII, over a million European Jews washed up on Palestinian shores. More coming each day. Britain couldn't do much about it.

Britain threw up their hands and left Palestine.

1948 war between Jews and Palestinians was fought.

1950 the UN made Israel a country with nearly a unanimous vote. Your country voted "yes" to make Israel a country too. The only countries that didn't vote "yes" were the Muslim countries.

Many more wars between Israel and the Muslim countries were fought.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Two. State. Solution.
    Oh do you know that the very first UN envoy who should work on a two state solution was killed by a jewish terror group bcs they feared if he would succeed they won´t ever get their own country?

Just another day there, nothing to see. Though its impressive to see missiles being intercepted.

Its a tough situation. Both sides want to kill each other, so peace is impossible. Only one side will survive.

Who's at fault here? Governments that made Israel happen. "Poor jews suffered genocide, so lets do genocide against other people because some ancient book said so". Shit decision. But it happened, it can't be undone.

I think best solution is to allow Palestinians leave their land, send them to western Europe as refugees (because western Europe is mostly responsible for whole mess and USA is too far away) and Israel to take over remaining land. Then there will be peace. Western Europe will be screwed, but that's the price of messing in other people's affairs.
    Bow to your Gnomish Overlords! Attempting to take over Azeroth since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Who is ''the left'' here? That shit is so generic and broad of a term I have no clue who you are actually talking about. So Palestine is the left? Isreal the right?
    The left is the political philosophy based on equality/same-ness, they'll back any "oppressed" group no matter how backward the culture. Palestine would also be left if they were incorporated into Israel's democracy in a one state solution. Since they have shitty economics and leftists have no shame when it comes to voting for social policy to get free money.

The left is the political philosophy based on equality/same-ness, they'll back any "oppressed" group no matter how backward the culture. Palestine would also be left if they were incorporated into Israel's democracy in a one state solution. Since they have shitty economics and leftists have no shame when it comes to voting for social policy to get free money.
    Again you are projecting your shitty identity politics into this situation because reasons? And while we are at it aren't conservatives overwhelmingly the ones that use and benefit from social programs such as welfare in the US?

The left is ... *snip*
    What you have posted is US thing. In other parts of world left/right have different meanings and vast majority of people don't think in absolutes, so left/right (in US definition) parties are rare.
    Bow to your Gnomish Overlords! Attempting to take over Azeroth since 2005.