Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Never ceases to amaze me how many people flat out drool for nazi like solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Gazans are not a part of Israel's population, we don't control Gaza.

It's a hostile territory, fully controlled by enemy forces. Which we have the right to combat with all we've got until they stop the aggression they started, in one way of the other. Be it blockading it to the end until all the terrorist disarm themselves and yield, or eliminating HAMAS for good.

End of story.

P.S. Fuck Islamists, fuck terrorists and fuck all their supporters.

P.P.S. Infract me as long as you wish, while my wife & kid are sitting in bomb shelter, believe me I don't care
    It really is simple, don't treat people like shit if you want them to be nice to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What does ''the left'' have to do with anything in this thread? Jesus you people are so 2-dimensional
    Are you not familiar with politics? The left wants Isreal to have less power, Palestine more power. It's the oppesor-oppressed shtick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Two. State. Solution.
    Too many people died, both sides are equally disgusting IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Nope it was the jews themself bcs Roosevelt had 2 jewish counselors and they only admitted to convince him to aid GB if GB promised the jews their "holy land".

Bcs before that GB never intented to give that to them knowing what it would create in that regio so...

Palestine was a British colony at the time, Britain had occupied Palestine since the Turks were defeated in WWI. Prior to WWII, Britain let like 400K European Jews immigrate to Palestine.

This angered the Palestinians, who asked the British to stop Jewish immigration to Palestine. Britain tried.

After Germany fell during WWII, over a million European Jews washed up on Palestinian shores. More coming each day. Britain couldn't do much about it.

Britain threw up their hands and left Palestine.

1948 war between Jews and Palestinians was fought.

1950 the UN made Israel a country with nearly a unanimous vote. Your country voted "yes" to make Israel a country too. The only countries that didn't vote "yes" were the Muslim countries.

Many more wars between Israel and the Muslim countries were fought.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Two. State. Solution.
    Oh do you know that the very first UN envoy who should work on a two state solution was killed by a jewish terror group bcs they feared if he would succeed they won´t ever get their own country?

7+ Year Old Account
    Who is ''the left'' here? That shit is so generic and broad of a term I have no clue who you are actually talking about. So Palestine is the left? Isreal the right?
    The left is the political philosophy based on equality/same-ness, they'll back any "oppressed" group no matter how backward the culture. Palestine would also be left if they were incorporated into Israel's democracy in a one state solution. Since they have shitty economics and leftists have no shame when it comes to voting for social policy to get free money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again you are projecting your shitty identity politics into this situation because reasons? And while we are at it aren't conservatives overwhelmingly the ones that use and benefit from social programs such as welfare in the US?
    No, the left-right is ideological, not based on identity such as gender or race. As far as welfare, Democrat individuals were the bigger takers last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    People like you have made me embrace the report system, that I previously took great joys in avoiding.
    Using it as intended I see.

*Press report button*
    *Types in reason*

"Someone on the internet said something that doesn't agree with my view."
    *Press submit*
    *Dusts off hands*

"I'm a hero"

If you hide in the population, expect that population to die. Israel isn't killing civilians. Terrorists are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a tough situation. Both sides want to kill each other, so peace is impossible. Only one side will survive.
    You're lying. Israel doesn't want to exterminate Palestinians. We want to be fully separated from them, that's what is true.

Most of us is fine with them have their state, but it can only exist as a fully demilitarized state because of these people' aggressive nature.
    If they completely disarm and stop terrorism, only then they are going to get anything at all.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2019-05-05 at 01:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    What you have posted is US thing. In other parts of world left/right have different meanings and vast majority of people don't think in absolutes, so left/right (in US definition) parties are rare.
    It's just a fact that the left is about equality as the ultimate value. Where as the right is about either social order, hierarchy, or tradition.

(Libertarians want liberty obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    It really is simple, don't treat people like shit if you want them to be nice to you.
    have you said this to the palestinians?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I think there are a lot of Israelis who don't like how the government treats Palestinians. But what options do these Jews have? Do you let the Muslims wipe Israel off the map?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Yes, because you really know what it's like being a Muslim living in Israel versus one in Palestine. I can almost guarantee that the life of Muslims in Israel is much safer and stable even if the government only is giving them passable rights, than it is living in Palestine. When your government uses you as human shields and sets up military operations in civilian areas, it's pretty easy to see which government values human life more.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Hamas regularly shoots it's own citizens, but of course Israel is labelled by the media as the bad guy.
    Israel is the only democracy in the middle east by the way.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/o...rip-hamas.html

It's sad because Palestine regularly receives over 1 billion in funding and they could have put that money to good use instead of building bombs and attack tunnels.
    Hamas is trying call the attention for the Palestinians struggle to get their territory back, even though they haven't chosen the best stratategy.

Israel IS the bad guy. It's very foundation lives up to the worst anti-semitic stereotypes.

I don't care about all the talk about it being a democracy or not. If that's a democracy, then F democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    You're lying. Israel doesn't want to exterminate Palestinians.
    The people of course not crazy corrupt racist right wing Bibi of course he does he would bathe in their blood if it wasn't for how it looks so he is opting to do it slowly.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I think there are a lot of Israelis who don't like how the government treats Palestinians. But what options do these Jews have? Do you let the Muslims wipe Israel off the map?
    The ideal solution would be to wipe Hamas off the map, but defeating militants is probably one of the more time consuming and difficult military tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    it's a good way to hurt israels economy i guess.

they probably know they are unlikely to kill anyone or hit something valuable. but defending cost a lot more than attacking. they probably spend a few thousand per missile tops, while israels defense missiles are "cheap" at $50k orso, and then there is the whole infrastructure and personnel cost to keep it running.

so yeah if israel has to budget for defense against large volumes of cheap missiles at random times and random places, that's quite a chunk of change they can't spend on offensive weapons or schools or w/e. and if they ever do hit something valuable, that's just a nice bonus for them, but at this point in the conflict, i doubt it's the primary goal anymore.
    Well... You don't really hurt Israeli economy when their economy is ran by Americans and Germans tax money.

Mahdi = End times in Islam

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    Hamas is trying call the attention for the Palestinians struggle to get their territory back, even though they haven't chosen the best stratategy.
    It's not their territory. Jews had the region before Muslims even existed.

- - - Updated - - -

An ideology that the people in question in this thread care little to nothing about. Again I ask why you must project your identity politics in a thread about people being bombed in warzone in the middle east?

Also I'd check again if I were you.
    Again, the left/right is ideological politics, not identity politics.