Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Congrats on not even reading the article, because it completely contradicts your point. The entire piece is just about that one guy and his own internal monologue/prejudices/issues, not some screed about society.
    So you think new york times you post that about, I broke up with my black girlfriend because she is black. And make is as neutral as this one? There is your racism against whites, its ok to not like white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    So you think new your times you post that about, I broke up with my black girlfriend because she is black. And make is as neutral as this one? There is your racism against whites, its ok to not like white people.
    You realize that you literally had to make something up, that you admitted doesn't actually exist, and then you pointed at what you made up, and said "there is your racism against whites"?

You're admitting you're making that racism up, here. Kudos for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    "Mass immigration"?
    So whats your word for it? 10 years ago when I was on a bus 90% was white and now its less then 40% in my area.

So whats your word for it? 10 years ago when I was on a bus 90% was white and now its less then 40% in my area.
    I can see why he would call you altright.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    and who is going to set the agenda for the debate? Clearly "AI Facts Bot" by itself has no agenda by default... whoever hosts the debate wins anyway and if you have some sort of access or influence over most popular platforms you can use these to your own benefit besides future wealth extraction, point is set agenda by the platform wins not liars, bullies and trolls the article refers to.

Also, how do you define facts? If some reputable historian writes a book about the Vietnam War based on partial facts while the whole story is locked in the vault somewhere underground in "top secret" section by our government, what is the fact anyway? Point is what is fact today could be technically impartial information or a lie tomorrow. How is the bot going to counter that?
    I define facts as anything seen as “true” in this current place and time.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

You realize that you literally had to make something up, that you admitted doesn't actually exist, and then you pointed at what you made up, and said "there is your racism against whites"?

You're admitting you're making that racism up, here. Kudos for that.
    Because they would never post it even if it was real. You dont understand what i mean, so never mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see why he would call you altright.
    Yes, he said why do you say things like that even if its true. That you say it make you alt right and i tell him, facts arent racist they are facts

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I define facts as anything seen as “true” in this current place and time.
    Well, if someone knows more than you because the information isn't publicly available, does that make one a liar today, don't you think so?

Because they would never post it even if it was real. You dont understand what i mean, so never mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, he said why do you say things like that even if its true. That you say it make you alt right and i tell him, facts arent racist they are facts
    Thinking it to be a problem that there's too many non-white people is pretty racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Well, if someone knows more than you because the information isn't publicly available, does that make one a liar today, don't you think so?
    Some would see it that way, yes.

And now you're admitting that not only do you not have any evidence to back up your nonsense, but that you think that even if your nonsense were true, there would never be evidence.

You're completely divorced from reality on this.

Thinking it to be a problem that there's too many non-white people is pretty racist.
    Agree, none whites dont feel guilty over being racist. White people really try to avoid it, my wife is really racist but at the same time wants things to be fair, dont want people to get lower salary because of race. (She used to work in bahrain and in arab countries your salary is connected to where your from)

Agree, none whites dont feel guilty over being racist. White people really try to avoid it, my wife is really racist but at the same time wants things to be fair, dont want people to get lower salary because of race. (She used to work in bahrain and in arab countries your salary is connected to where your from)
    So why do you think it to be a problem if people call you altright or racist for what you say?

And now you're admitting that not only do you not have any evidence to back up your nonsense, but that you think that even if your nonsense were true, there would never be evidence.

You're completely divorced from reality on this.
    Im sorry that i dont want to educate you, you can use google and see it for yourself. But you dont want to see my point so i dont know even if i find a perfect article you would still be able to read it and see anything wrong.

Is this all astroturfing for when Trump "wins" the upcoming presidential debates?

So why do you think it to be a problem if people call you altright or racist for what you say?
    Of cause, since im neither, well not more then anyone else. I think we should not allow economic immigrants, but if i was one of them i would come here why not i want whats best for my family. Its the goverments fault not the peoples fault.

Of cause, since im neither, well not more then anyone else. I think we should not allow economic immigrants, but if i was one of them i would come here why not i want whats best for my family. Its the goverments fault not the peoples fault.
    You just said you agree it's racist and now say you're not racist. Pick one.

You just said you agree it's racist and now say you're not racist. Pick one.
    Everyone is biased, whats really racist i really hard to say. But I know that i look down/worry/feel scared about people from other signs then race, poor, drunk, acting strange and so on sure race have something to do with it also, i dont feel like someone from japan/china/thailand will rob me so i feel more safe then if someone that look like from finland, arab or eritrea.

Im sorry that i dont want to educate you, you can use google and see it for yourself. But you dont want to see my point so i dont know even if i find a perfect article you would still be able to read it and see anything wrong.
    Tried to google what you might be referring to.

Literally nothing that showed up in any way supported your case.

And you either can't or won't provide a link.

The one link you did provide, you didn't read, because it directly contradicted your argument.

You're making shit up, and trying to pass off a victimization complex as reality. That's all this is. And now you're trying to make your inability to back it up my fault.

Tried to google what you might be referring to.

Literally nothing that showed up in any way supported your case.

And you either can't or won't provide a link.

The one link you did provide, you didn't read, because it directly contradicted your argument.

You're making shit up, and trying to pass off a victimization complex as reality. That's all this is. And now you're trying to make your inability to back it up my fault.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/o...ald-trump.html
    So how you read that one?

The issue with this, is that one race is told to be quite about their race and be ashamed of it (colonialism and privilege), and not identity with it, and then at the same breath other races are told to be proud of it, and form an identity around it.

So people are obviously going WTF? Except those that have bought into the self loathing, and now feel they have a duty to "correct" others.