Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    @msdos i think that will be too complex for them, the legendaries being able to use in the world.
    All the rest i agree as i have been agreeing with everyone that mentions revamps.

And please, feel free to explore what you like and what you feel it had new system. I'm all "ears" some might not like professions/armor system but i actually would like it, still it's just my idea, and it's out there for those who ask me "so what systems you want to see implemented" it's what i came with.

Knowing what other people think, helps me and others and maybe even blizzard knowing what can be done, someone might even point out something obvious that could be changed and we didn't even think about it, it's always interesting.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Elias01 I think housing ain't a bad idea if it's done right. I think the garrison Housing wasn't at all the best, but left on people that flavor in their mouth and people since then wants a proper player housing.There's a lot stuff that could be really great with this. BUT it just needs to be well done, if it's to be bad made, then it's better to leave it behind.

I never thought much of Housing but i see many people wanting it. That means majority agrees housing could be possible and successful. Once again, just needs to be a proper Housing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Minus the handful of detractors, housing could really become a breathe of fresh air for the game. If it’s a robust side element, similar to pet battles, I’ll be shocked to see it fail.

For me and possibly plenty of others it’s the in-game side hustles that keep me subbed. Without the Transmog collection or achievement system, I’d have full blown left by now. He’ll, the sets tab on the Appearance window in 7.2 (I think) reinvigorated transmog for signifantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Well garrisons happen becouse Blizzard put all utillity needed for players to play game. Housing should have 0 utility. No power gain, no bonunses nothing.
    I agree, but I think some utility is fine. Player housing with some furnishings related to your professions would be okay. So there'd be a cooking stove, an anvil you could use if you're a blacksmith, etc. WoD just got carried away with it. I just think mission tables and work orders never should've been a thing. And stuff like the mine/herb garden should've either been heavily toned down or never existed at all. You could do too much without having to leave your garrison, I think. You should still have to go out and farm (or buy) all the materials.

And yeah, player housing (whatever form it takes) should just be a feature. It should never (or very rarely, at best) be a major part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Well garrisons happen becouse Blizzard put all utillity needed for players to play game. Housing should have 0 utility. No power gain, no bonunses nothing.
    Except that won't matter because you can still queue for battlegrounds, PuG's, and dungeons.The only thing you would have to leave for is the AH and Bank.

Therew won't be a WoW if certain key changes aren't made... period.

And since like 80% of the threads it feels like at this place are speculative I'm taking a step back from it all....

What's the point? If it's not even going to be here...

Everything should be scrapped except world quests and mythic+.