Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Oh you're in Asia? That's interesting. I can't imagine WoW is doing well in regions where people pay by the hour.
    Yup, it's pretty bad, we used to have 56 players online all the time, but after the heirloom & XP nerf, it went down to around 3-4 players daily including me. After Blizz made better changes to the XP gain, we all started leveling our alts. But we're a casual guide, so most of us play by the hour. There's hourly, 30 hours and monthly subscription. It really convenient. We've moved from Proudmoore US to Asia servers many years back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Lol what? Legacy loot gets you items and mogs way faster than personal loot. Try farming lfr loot if you want to know how fast personal loot would be to get mogs
    I am not able to complete my Justicar Paladin set for the past 7-8 weeks as Curator still doesn't drop the tier gloves? I also get tons of duplicate loot every time I run Naxx, BT and Uldar. As Mic_128 pointed out earlier in the thread, I was lucky last week to even get the glove tier to drop. So how does legacy loot get mogs faster in this regard?

Not to say I disagree with you on legacy loot being able to get loot fast, because it's true for LFR as it was reported in GD, battlenet. Not for other legacy raid though as it was also reported.

But like I said, I can play the game as I want to when things improve without worrying about subbing or not. 2 hours of game time can at least last me till 8.2 patch drops.
    Last edited by torque6; 2019-05-10 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post

Yup, it's pretty bad, we used to have 56 players online all the time, but after the heirloom & XP nerf, it went down to around 3-4 players daily including me. After Blizz made better changes to the XP gain, we all started leveling our alts. But we're a casual guide, so most of us play by the hour. There's hourly, 30 hours and monthly subscription. It really convenient. We've moved from Proudmoore US to Asia servers many years back.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not able to complete my Justicar Paladin set for the past 7-8 weeks as Curator still doesn't drop the tier gloves? I also get tons of duplicate loot every time I run Naxx, BT and Uldar. As Mic_128 pointed out earlier in the thread, I was lucky last week to even get the glove tier to drop. So how does legacy loot get mogs faster in this regard?

Not to say I disagree with you on legacy loot being able to get loot fast, because it's true for LFR as it was reported in GD, battlenet. Not for other legacy raid though as it was also reported.

But like I said, I can play the game as I want to when things improve without worrying about subbing or not. 2 hours of game time can at least last me till 8.2 patch drops.
    It's because Kara was a 10 man raid and dropped less loot as a result so it's harder to finish getting gear from it.

So far running Naxx / Uldar for 6 weeks yielded 3 tier tokens per run while Karazhan Curator 0 tier tokens.

The only way to know if it's really lucky is to run the same instance next week, with the same personal loot settings at "RET". Like I said, this wasn't reflected in the patch notes, since most comments on GD were = you can't change to personal loot in legacy raids as legacy loot is automatically applied. Will update.

This week, 06 May, Naxx/ Uldar= approx 6 tier tokens, Karazhan Curator 2 tier tokens.
    You still wouldn't know because you could just be lucky. Run it a thousand times and come back with data that'll be more compelling proof.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    You still wouldn't know because you could just be lucky. Run it a thousand times and come back with data that'll be more compelling proof.
    Yup, as Mic-128 pointed out, i was just lucky as the tier did not drop this week. I could run it a thousand times, but that would take 20 years. I doubt this game will last another decade. So with Legacy Loot, I am presuming the drop rates on wowhead no longer applies to legacy raids.

Yup, as Mic-128 pointed out, i was just lucky as the tier did not drop this week. I could run it a thousand times, but that would take 20 years. I doubt this game will last another decade. So with Legacy Loot, I am presuming the drop rates on wowhead no longer applies to legacy raids.
    Make 50 toons run it on each toon each week multiple people do it boom data. Was pretty obviously just luck tho.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Make 50 toons run it on each toon each week multiple people do it boom data. Was pretty obviously just luck tho.
    Yeah, I have 12 toons, but why waste the time? Time is money, literally for me whose on hourly sub.

Gonna try this with Illidan to try to get the Warglaives.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."