Poll: Will race specific spell affect your choice?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Dwarf Priest, picking it cause I like dwarves. If I wanted the racials I'd go for human probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemonic22 View Post
    Yup, this. Horde doesn't get Fear Ward and they clear content just fine without it. I'm going to enjoy my 5% bonus to Spirit and 10% extra Rep.
    Well they got tremor totem afterall. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    I am chosing my priest race because of the spells, yes...not their objective strenght (which would leave only dwarf as an option) but their RP value. In this regard, both Night Elf and Undead are much stronger. And i simply like Night Elf more. I will be a happy player casting my star shards.
    i got so mad when they removed my starshards.... still play that priest , whenever i activate my account...

I have, and always will play the race and class combo that I want to play. If I would play a priest it would be Human, and if I'm denied because of that, I don't really want to play with them anyway. Fear ward is good for only, what? BWL and Onyxia? No need to be a try hard in Classic, content will fall anyway. I will play a human warrior, and I'll happily stance dance as I did back in the days on Nef and Ony.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    I aint playing a god damn dwarf.

Tanks will have to learn to stance dance while im over here playing human
    Hehe I guess you'll have to learn to keep the bench warm while the dwarfs are raiding and getting all the epics. Fucking dwarfes taking all the treasure

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I won't be playing anywhere near the level where racial abilities will make a significant difference. So, no.

I'll be going for whatever I think looks/feels the best for a priest (which will probably be night elf, since we're talking about Classic here). Dwarf is my favorite race and what I'll be maining (dwarf warrior is my plan), but I think night elf is more fitting for a priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I made an alliance priest it would be a dwarf, just because I made a human in vanilla, still play her, and would want some variety and NE priest doesn't appeal to me. For horde I'm less sure which I would choose, though I lean troll.
    /s

A number of priests in our guild are rolling dwarf for Fear Ward.