Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Krizak View Post
    The day that Raidbots stops treating tanks as second-class citizens compared to the almighty DPS is the day I consider using them instead of Ask Mr. Robot.

I mean, I probably won’t even on that day, because Raidbots will still be a symptom of a terrible “have the mindset of Method or get out” philosophy and Ask Mr. Robot will still be the cure for that, but I’ll at least consider it.
    Raidbots treats tanks as they should be, too complex to be put into a 1 sim fits all box. It's not treating it like a second class citizen, it's acknowledging you can't sim for tanks.

Also, how does raidbots have the symptom if "have the mindset of method or get out" it literally simulates your rotation being done correctly, and shows you what gear is best for you. That's it. Seems like you have some weird issues.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Whole heritage/allied race stuff in general is quite flawed.

Allied races especially when only 5% of the population is touching them and which begs the question how many of those people actually levelled because I rarely see people in the armor.
    Thing is everything to you and a few others is flawed, so not surprised to see you hating on WoW as per usual, since it seems you have nothing better to do, surprised you are not playing your beloved FFXIV.. Oh and one other thing I leveled a Lightforged Draenei Priest and I like the look of the heritage armor..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2019-05-06 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Did they just copy the text from WoWhead?

It even mentions the Kodo despite we later learning that the animal is randomly chosen.
    I personally did the quest as you can see from the pictures, and it was the kodo, who was your spirit guide for the quest chain. Using the item summoned the kodo, and the tooltip for the item says "summons your spirit guide" so I figured based on my experiences that it was the kodo. Had nothing to do with outside sources.

It'd be nice if people that have been Tauren since day 1 could get this quest chain automatically instead of leveling an entire other toon....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junatonka View Post
    It'd be nice if people that have been Tauren since day 1 could get this quest chain automatically instead of leveling an entire other toon....
    You don't have to level a new toon. That is only for Allied Races. The 120 Tauren exalted with Thunder Bluff can start the quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whole heritage/allied race stuff in general is quite flawed.

Allied races especially when only 5% of the population is touching them and which begs the question how many of those people actually levelled because I rarely see people in the armor.
    Ayyy Eleccybubb is back with more negative comments regarding WoW related things. It's a shame we're not all playing that successful Final Fantasy game, right? Or is it Elder Scrolls?
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Heritage... Alot of work for the 3 ppl that use it. We need content not rp armors
    Oh for fuck sake... The people who develop and spend time doing the heritage armor are NOT the same people who spend time making "content" such as raids or whatever. Besides this IS content, as in content is litterally whatever that is added to the game. Oh and this armor is litterally coming in the 8.2 patch, which containts a lot of "content".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Junatonka View Post
    Erm... Good news then? The Heritage Set for older races requires nothing but two things: Exalted with home city (Thunder Bluff in this case) and a level 120 tauren. Meaning your currently level 120 tauren, not a brand new one which you've leveled from 1-120 after 8.2.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    You don't have to level a new toon. That is only for Allied Races. The 120 Tauren exalted with Thunder Bluff can start the quest.
    Yeah you can just do the quest when the patch drops as long as your Tauren is 120 and exalted with TB. They didn’t want to deter old mains from getting heritage armor. I got it on my Belf paladin ive has since tbc.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Heritage... Alot of work for the 3 ppl that use it. We need content not rp armors
    The quest to get it is content and it’s being added in a patch with two zones a dungeon and a raid.

I already take issue with the assassination rogue single target rotation. It says to use deadly poison, stealth, pre pot, then MfD into a garrote. MfD gives you 5 CP's and garrote gives you 1-2 depending on traits. This is a DPS loss why would you waste CP's like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    this.

and with content we mean quality content instead another cheap shit like 5 more WQs or whatever.
    Like new zone, megadungeon and a raid? But Im sure you and others will find another reason to complain.

Am so glad that these Heritage armor sets don't require you to reach 110/120 on a new character. This set will be my go-to for just about all my Tauren characters.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Thing is everything to you and a few others is flawed, so not surprised to see you hating on WoW as per usual, since it seems you have nothing better to do, surprised you are not playing your beloved FFXIV.. Oh and one other thing I leveled a Lightforged Draenei Priest and I like the look of the heritage armor..
    "5% of the population touches Allied races" seems to be a favourite line to spread right now amongst the usual suspects. Allied races are clearly and by far one of the most liked features of BfA, and the implementation of them spells that more than enough players engage with them to warrant development. Every new race has starting and leveling zones absolutely bustling.

"Why don't they add content instead of cosmetics???" - Cosmetics are a big part of MMORPGs, like it or not. And this Heritage armor (and the others) come in patches also containing raids, new zones, dungeons, quest content, new gearing systems, a reworked AP system etc etc.

"But we want QUALITY CONTENT!!" - Ah yes, let me guess, "quality content" as in whatever obscure shit you can make up that isn't what we're getting just to have some fuel for that whine parade.

Funny how other games are allegedly so superior, yet they're clearly not engaging enough to keep the usual suspects from making a new post every 2-5 minutes in anything WoW-related.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-05-06 at 03:42 PM.

Retail wow is all about cosmetic, toys, pets, mounts, etc.. That's why I lost interest in it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Am so glad that these Heritage armor sets don't require you to reach 110/120 on a new character. This set will be my go-to for just about all my Tauren characters.

"5% of the population touches Allied races" seems to be a favourite line to spread right now amongst the usual suspects. Allied races are clearly and by far one of the most liked features of BfA, and the implementation of them spells that more than enough players engage with them to warrant development. Every new race has starting and leveling zones absolutely bustling.

"Why don't they add content instead of cosmetics???" - Cosmetics are a big part of MMORPGs, like it or not. And this Heritage armor (and the others) come in patches also containing raids, new zones, dungeons, quest content, new gearing systems, a reworked AP system etc etc.

"But we want QUALITY CONTENT!!" - Ah yes, let me guess, "quality content" as in whatever obscure shit you can make up that isn't what we're getting just to have some fuel for that whine parade.

Funny how other games are allegedly so superior, yet they're clearly not engaging enough to keep the usual suspects from making a new post every 2-5 minutes in anything WoW-related.
    I can't tell if are you berating me thinking that I am whinging or what?? As the way you have written it certainly sounds like it, and that my post was giving a serve to the person I quoted, because all they ever talk about is how great their game is and how much to them they dislike WoW..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2019-05-06 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You say it's not that bad, and but you have no idea why it got a bad rep?
    It wasn't people using it wrong, it legitimately gives wrong information, the rotations it uses are wrong, the recommendations are wrong. Class communities have spent a lot of time going through AMR to write up lists of things that were incorrect on it.

Worth looking through rets one, they had a list of around 80 errors AMR has for ret pally alone. Which they tried to contact and sort out with AMR, and got ignored.
    All specs have a similar situation to that.

Everyone should be warned against AMR, and aim to use raidbots. Why use something that's often incorrect but can fluke it and be right, over something that just IS right?

Raidbots also doesn't work off stat weights. You're extremely misinformed. And AMR works off a basis of their incorrect APLs (proven to be incorrect) on top of combat logs going off ilvl percentile (not real percentile, they pick a random person doing well for their ilvl bracket when someone at 413 can sim 24k or 29k).

AMR is that bad, because it's meant to help to decide the optimal gear to use, and all its ways of going about that, are flawed. Everything it does is flawed because they're trying to do a care bear "real scenario" system, and they're just getting it wrong over and over again.
    Raidbots made things easy thankfully, if we were still stuck with regular old simcraft I'd still be all over AMR because of the simplicity.

As would many people, people flock to simplicity, whether it's wrong or not. Why do you think icy-veins is so heavily used over each classes website or google docs? It's all there in one place.

love this reply!

I can't tell if are you berating me thinking that I am whinging or what?? As the way you have written it certainly sounds like it, and that my post was giving a serve to the person I quoted, because all they ever talk about is how great their game is and how much to them they dislike WoW..
    Nono, I'm 100% in agreement with you. Am berating the crowd of usual suspects that always whinge and pretend to sit on numbers to support their narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    love this reply!
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Retail wow is all about cosmetic, toys, pets, mounts, etc.. That's why I lost interest in it.
    I don't mind that sort of thing but yeah it's a bit over the top.

Doesn't help toys are on the store now which really screws over collectors.

FFXIV is equally focused on the cosmetic side, and has a shop too where they recently released a whale mount, which is hilarious.

The toys on the Blizzard store don't screw over collectors in any shape or form, every single toy achievement can easily be earned by collecting the 500+ toys earnable in-game.

You're grasping to whole new levels at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You don't have to give a shit about those things unless you want to, although player behaviour and feedback shaped the game so these things being prevalent is sort of telling.

And lost interest, yet spends the days talking about it... It is amazing, the hold that WoW has on people.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-05-06 at 04:53 PM.

no it doesnt they can buy it with gold and are in no way required for anything and dont count towards any achievements. sorry this entire narrative is bs