Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    No, he was nominated simply because he would be another political ally for the resident in the White house and that's where his duty lies.
    "No"? Are you suggesting he wasn't nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress? Big if true.

  2. #62
    Epic! DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So I'm clear, a lawyer that voted for Trump is obviously biased against him and taints his/her view of the report......but you guys tout Barr as gospel who not only voted for Trump but was given the highest lawyer position in the land by Trump specifically because he was biased for Trump?

    Be honest just once, and acknowledge your bullshit hypocrisy.
    "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy." - Eric Holder
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    "No"? Are you suggesting he wasn't nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress? Big if true.
    As I said. He is not serving the country, but the resident (and yes, that is what I will continue to call him). And those who confirmed him as the Attorney General are political allies - or at least willingly complicit to the resident as well.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    As I said. He is not serving the country, but the resident (and yes, that is what I will continue to call him). And those who confirmed him as the Attorney General are political allies - or at least willingly complicit to the resident as well.
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what. He has the ability to appoint the Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate. Which he did. Barr isn't rolling over for Democrat political grandstanding, and further he's actively investigating Democrat sedition of our duly elected government. Sounds like a great pick!
    Last edited by Sulla; 2019-05-07 at 06:04 PM.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what.
    Call him what you want. And I will do the same.

    If he decides to serve anyone outside of his base, then maybe I will call him something else.

  6. #66
    Banned Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    42,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    "No"? Are you suggesting he wasn't nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress? Big if true.
    He was not nominated by a democratically elected President.

    Don't you lot love reminding us that the US isn't a democracy, it's a republic?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what.
    I love this. will make it my quote

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    He was not nominated by a democratically elected President.

    Don't you lot love reminding us that the US isn't a democracy, it's a republic?
    Only when it is in their favour. All those other times don't count.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    He was not nominated by a democratically elected President.

    Don't you lot love reminding us that the US isn't a democracy, it's a republic?
    BuT tHe PoPuLaR VoTE

  10. #70
    Banned Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    42,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    BuT tHe PoPuLaR VoTE
    Popular votes are how democratic elections are determined, by the very logic used to support the electoral college's existence.

    Ya wrong, boy.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy." - Eric Holder
    Yet another Trump supporter with another attempt to ignore responsibility for your hypocrisy.

    I never defended Holder about anything. So your point is stupid and weak.

    If a lawyer voted for Trump and that colors his take on the Mueller report, then why isn't Barr;s take compromised too? Answer that fucking question instead of playing stupid semantics ball ro whataboutisms.

    If you or Sulla don't answer that hypocrisy directly, then you both are cowards.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-05-07 at 06:09 PM.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  12. #72
    Banned Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    42,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yet another Trump supporter and another attempt to ignore responsibility for your hypocrisy.

    I never defended Holder about anything. So your point is stupid and weak.

    If a lawyer voted for Trump and that colors his take on the Mueller report, then why isn't Barr;s take compromised too? Answer that fucking question instead of playing stupid semantics ball ro whataboutisms.
    I mean, it's dumber than that.

    @DocSavageFan just implicitly admitted that Barr's words on the subject of the investigation can't be trusted by virtue of the fact he was appointed by Trump.

    These people keep playing themselves. Top kek.

  13. #73
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what. He has the ability to appoint the Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate. Which he did. Barr isn't rolling over for Democrat political grandstanding, and further he's actively investigating Democrat sedition of our duly elected government. Sounds like a great pick!
    Well Trump isn't everyone's "president no matter what." We do have a lot of non-U.S. posters here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Well Trump isn't everyone's "president no matter what." We do have a lot of non-U.S. posters here too.
    And the unfortunate thing is, his resident effects the lives of non-US posters as well.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and they have so....
    Mossad proved they lied. Please continue bitching about how Trump is a radical traitor while you act as an apologist for an enemy Islamic terrorist state.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Hundreds of experts said there was russian collusion also...

    Nothing but another stir of bullshit from partisan hacks.
    There was. Manafort gave Internal polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik, he also met with a Kremlin lawyer along with Trump JR, and Kushner. But keep ignoring reality. We know you didn't read the fucking Mueller Report.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yeah I remember that. Also hundreds of experts saying Iran would hold true to the JCPOA.
    And so far, they have. Amazing, right? I mean, Europe is still on the deal. But since Trump isn't, you think they aren't complying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy." - Eric Holder
    And yet, he didn't have to save the president, at all, from possible impeachment like that walrus that is being Trump's cock holster in the DoJ.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what. He has the ability to appoint the Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate. Which he did. Barr isn't rolling over for Democrat political grandstanding, and further he's actively investigating Democrat sedition of our duly elected government. Sounds like a great pick!
    Democrat sedition? Congress has the power to investigate. Trump has the power to pick the AG. Congress has the power to investigate Trump and the AG.

    I guess you only like laws when it benefits your side.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Mossad proved they lied. Please continue bitching about how Trump is a radical traitor while you act as an apologist for an enemy Islamic terrorist state.
    You mean Israeli intelligence told the truth? Yeah fucking right.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  19. #79
    The Undying freefolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    32,978
    450 LEFT WING prosecutors



    Fixed that for you.
    .

    "This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

    -- Capt. Copeland

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post


    Fixed that for you.
    Do you have any evidence of that?

    I mean, you are a proven liar, regarding your tax threads, as well as for whom you claim to be voting, and even your hatred of capitalism.

    So, let's see that evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •