Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Contorting something that was clearly partisan to say it was bipartisan, is a pretty amazing stance to take.
    not sure why you think you saying so means anything, to anyone. considering the large amounts of "fuck all" you have to show for it.

He was given the "highest lawyer position in the land" because he was nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress.
    Stop playing bullshit semantics ball. Why the fuck was he nominated then?

Regardless, answer your hypocrisy....why is how a lawyer voted proof he's biased but Barr isn't biased?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

He was given the "highest lawyer position in the land" because he was nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress.
    No, he was nominated simply because he would be another political ally for the resident in the White house and that's where his duty lies.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So I'm clear, a lawyer that voted for Trump is obviously biased against him and taints his/her view of the report......but you guys tout Barr as gospel who not only voted for Trump but was given the highest lawyer position in the land by Trump specifically because he was biased for Trump?

Be honest just once, and acknowledge your bullshit hypocrisy.
    "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy." - Eric Holder
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

"No"? Are you suggesting he wasn't nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress? Big if true.
    As I said. He is not serving the country, but the resident (and yes, that is what I will continue to call him). And those who confirmed him as the Attorney General are political allies - or at least willingly complicit to the resident as well.

Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what.
    Call him what you want. And I will do the same.

If he decides to serve anyone outside of his base, then maybe I will call him something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No"? Are you suggesting he wasn't nominated by a democratically elected President and confirmed by Congress? Big if true.
    He was not nominated by a democratically elected President.

Don't you lot love reminding us that the US isn't a democracy, it's a republic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what.
    I love this. will make it my quote

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    He was not nominated by a democratically elected President.

Don't you lot love reminding us that the US isn't a democracy, it's a republic?
    Only when it is in their favour. All those other times don't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    BuT tHe PoPuLaR VoTE
    Popular votes are how democratic elections are determined, by the very logic used to support the electoral college's existence.

Ya wrong, boy.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Yet another Trump supporter with another attempt to ignore responsibility for your hypocrisy.

I never defended Holder about anything. So your point is stupid and weak.

If a lawyer voted for Trump and that colors his take on the Mueller report, then why isn't Barr;s take compromised too? Answer that fucking question instead of playing stupid semantics ball ro whataboutisms.

If you or Sulla don't answer that hypocrisy directly, then you both are cowards.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-05-07 at 06:09 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yet another Trump supporter and another attempt to ignore responsibility for your hypocrisy.

I never defended Holder about anything. So your point is stupid and weak.

If a lawyer voted for Trump and that colors his take on the Mueller report, then why isn't Barr;s take compromised too? Answer that fucking question instead of playing stupid semantics ball ro whataboutisms.
    I mean, it's dumber than that.

@DocSavageFan just implicitly admitted that Barr's words on the subject of the investigation can't be trusted by virtue of the fact he was appointed by Trump.

These people keep playing themselves. Top kek.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what. He has the ability to appoint the Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate. Which he did. Barr isn't rolling over for Democrat political grandstanding, and further he's actively investigating Democrat sedition of our duly elected government. Sounds like a great pick!
    Well Trump isn't everyone's "president no matter what." We do have a lot of non-U.S. posters here too.
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Well Trump isn't everyone's "president no matter what." We do have a lot of non-U.S. posters here too.
    And the unfortunate thing is, his resident effects the lives of non-US posters as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and they have so....
    Mossad proved they lied. Please continue bitching about how Trump is a radical traitor while you act as an apologist for an enemy Islamic terrorist state.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Hundreds of experts said there was russian collusion also...

Nothing but another stir of bullshit from partisan hacks.
    There was. Manafort gave Internal polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik, he also met with a Kremlin lawyer along with Trump JR, and Kushner. But keep ignoring reality. We know you didn't read the fucking Mueller Report.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I remember that. Also hundreds of experts saying Iran would hold true to the JCPOA.
    And so far, they have. Amazing, right? I mean, Europe is still on the deal. But since Trump isn't, you think they aren't complying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    And yet, he didn't have to save the president, at all, from possible impeachment like that walrus that is being Trump's cock holster in the DoJ.

Just like Jesus loves you no matter what, Trump is your President no matter what. He has the ability to appoint the Attorney General with the advice and consent of the Senate. Which he did. Barr isn't rolling over for Democrat political grandstanding, and further he's actively investigating Democrat sedition of our duly elected government. Sounds like a great pick!
    Democrat sedition? Congress has the power to investigate. Trump has the power to pick the AG. Congress has the power to investigate Trump and the AG.

I guess you only like laws when it benefits your side.

Mossad proved they lied. Please continue bitching about how Trump is a radical traitor while you act as an apologist for an enemy Islamic terrorist state.
    You mean Israeli intelligence told the truth? Yeah fucking right.

450 LEFT WING prosecutors

Fixed that for you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

Fixed that for you.
    Do you have any evidence of that?

I mean, you are a proven liar, regarding your tax threads, as well as for whom you claim to be voting, and even your hatred of capitalism.

So, let's see that evidence.